Monday, March 19, 2012

Awesome Adventures: Rescue Friends....Out Now! R&G!

I love it when Lionsgate & HIT Entertainment release a "combination" DVD which includes a variety of favorite shows and characters.  There is new one out that is sure to be a hit with the little boys in your life...Awesome Adventures:  Rescue Friends!  Here is the scoop...

An all-new line just for boys is coming to the rescue! Awesome Adventures features six episodes from your favorite preschool characters Thomas & Friends™, Fireman Sam™, and Bob the Builder™ in Awesome Adventures: Rescue Friends available March 13 on DVD, Digital Download, and On Demand from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment. Join your friends for these thrilling episodes as they act with courage, heart and selflessness to help their friends and save the day!

DVD SYNOPSIS
Calling all heroes! Spencer shows his mettle when he steams through thick fog to rescue Percy while Toby’s new whistle rings friends and animals to safety! Bob the Builder’s Machine Team helps Scratch out of a sticky situation, as Dizzy surprises her friends – and herself – when she turns a big mistake into a great success. Fireman Sam proves that a hero’s work is never done and James learns that some rescues are best left to the professionals. Everyone is racing to the rescue in this exciting collection from your favorite preschool friends!

DVD EPISODES
■Thomas & Friends – “Spencer the Grand”
■Thomas & Friends – “Toby’s New Whistle”
■Fireman Sam –“Off Duty Sam”
■Fireman Sam – “Fireman James”
■Bob the Builder – “Scratch Goes Solo”
■Bob the Builder – “Whizzy Dizzy”

This DVD is filled with the favorites of almost every single little boy I know.  There is plenty of excitement and adventure and you get a variety with three very popular shows. My boys (and actually Little R too!) adored this DVD and liked all of the episodes.  Fireman Sam is always the ultimate favorite though and they enjoyed the two episodes featuring Sam the most.  This is a great DVD and a super value at just $11.99 on Amazon...


I am so pleased to tell you that Lionsgate & HIT Entertainment are giving one lucky RBM reader a copy of Awesome Adventures: Rescue Friends. Thanks so much to the sponsor and good luck! To enter click "read more" and use the Rafflecopter form.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

36 comments:

sandy1955 said...

I think Fireman James he would love
sandy1955 at comcast dot net

slb3334 said...

They would like thomas.

slb3334@mail.ocm

Mysharona said...

probably Bob the Builder – “Scratch Goes Solo

tavernie said...

Off Duty Sam!

ptavernie at yahoo dot com

Candie L said...

I think my nephew would like the Thomas & Friends – “Toby’s New Whistle”. Thank you

candieluster(at)gmail(Dot)com

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I think my son would like Fireman Sam Off Duty Sam

Jackie said...

I think he'd like Fireman Sam – “Fireman James"
Thanks!

Maryann D. said...

My nephew would enjoy:
Fireman Sam – “Fireman James”

twinkle at optonline dot net

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

You button is on my blog at http://savingmoneycanbefun.blogspot.com/

susan1215 said...

Bob the Builder – “Scratch Goes Solo

s2s2 at comcast dot net

Lynne said...

I think my nephew would most enjoy the episode about Toby, the one called Toby's New Whistle

ani hearts japan said...

He would like Fireman Sam: Fireman James.

aniwilsonintx at hotmail dot com

Hifam said...

I think my son would love the Bob the Builder – “Scratch Goes Solo” episode.
button: hifam7.blogspot.com

Tamar said...

My son would go for Thomas - Spencer the Grand. (Tam S Rafflecopter)

Sarah said...

Think he'd love both of the Fireman Sam episodes, he's into Firemen as of late.

Nancy said...

Spencer the Grand would be a favorite episode of ours!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Erica C. said...

They would like the Off Duty Sam episode.
ericacarnes(at)gmail(dot)com

corey1971 said...

My guess is that Fireman Sam – “Fireman James” would be my son's favorite. (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)

Romina said...

It will be tough because my son loves all these characters. I would have to say the Fireman Sam episode is probably going to be a favorite.

Marija said...

I'm sure he'd love "Fireman Sam: Fireman James."

marija.majerle at gmail dot com

hippie_mom said...

thomas & friends Spencer the grand

carolwegs said...

I think Bob The Builder-Whizzy Dizzy. thanks
carolwegs at gmail dot com

Sandy VanHoey said...

Entered First Prayers
sandy1955 at comcast dot net

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

Fireman Sam: Fireman James
vmkids3 at msn dot com

Shelley P said...

I think the boys would love Fireman Sam –“Off Duty Sam”.
sscott2 at email dot com

ellie said...

My grandsons love Fireman Sam so they would love Fireman James.

Marysa said...

Bob the Builder - Whizzy Dizzy!
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

Jennifer M said...

Probably Thomas would be their favorite.

daivabaum said...

Thomas & Friends – “Spencer the Grand”

Linda Kwolek said...

Bob The Builder "Whizzy Dizzy"

Linda Kwolek said...

Hello, I posted to your facebook page with a link attachment.

Aleksandra Nearing said...

My daughter would love it. Thanks! She's a big fan of James and THomas.

desitheblonde said...

we wtch them ll and this is going to be fun to see who get it i have niece bd and then grandson and then kids

laurasloves said...

My son would love Fireman James.
lauraemerson17 at yahoo dot com

momma8385 said...

Thomas & Friends – “Toby’s New Whistle”. Thank you for this giveaway.
:) Jeanne

Gianna said...

Fireman Sam – “Fireman James”