Friday, March 16, 2012

Catching My ZZZZ's with Maggie's Direct! Review & Exclusive Sale!


Remember earlier this week when I told you about the amazing sale at Maggie's Direct for Reviewed by Mom readers?  Well, I have even more reasons why you should scoop up the deals from the Maggie's Direct Hotel Collection.....comfort, readers, pure comfort!  Right now as I type away, I am perched atop my bed which is outfitted in sheets and a comforter from the Maggie's Direct Hotel Collection and I am comfy, cozy and feeling a bit like a princess!  It is pretty remarkable what a little bedroom remake can do for your spirits!   Here is the scoop on what has me catching some quality sleep...

Down Comforter-Warm-Hotel Collection

So lightweight and lofty, you'll feel as if you're sleeping under a cloud. Our down proof, 230 thread count poly/cotton comforter is filled with warm 550 fill power White Duck Down for warmth and comfort. The fabric is certified to be free of all harmful chemicals and healthy for you and your family. Made in USA from fine imported materials. Care Instructions: Recommend fluffing daily to maintain loft. Spot clean with mild detergent & dry completely. Machine wash with front-loading washer using warm water, gentle cycle. Tumble dry low with down fluffers (tennis balls or a clean sneaker).


Sheets-Hotel Collection

These sheets are an exceptional value! The superior, easy care cotton/poly blend flat sheets are available in white and finished with elegant triple satin stitching. Our 16 inch deep pocket fitted sheets stay secure with elastic all around. Sheets and pillowcases are generously cut and sold separately. This fabric is certified eco-friendly to be free of all harmful chemicals and healthy for you and your family. Care Instructions: We recommend washing first for best fit. Machine wash/dry.

I can't say enough about the quality of these items.  I especially appreciate my down comforter because I actually saw how these were made (by PEOPLE!!) just a couple of weeks ago at the factory.  Time, care and thought goes into these products and it shows.  The comforter is just the right weight for most climates and is so comfortable.  I feel like I am perched on a little cloud right about now!  The sheets are, again, so well made and you can really feel the quality.  They are just the right mix of softness so they are not too "slippy" (surely that is not the technical term but you know what I mean!).  I also really like the easy care of the items.  Machine wash AND dry?  Sign me up!!

Are you ready for the icing on the cake?  These items are part of that incredible sale I told you about earlier this week.  For anything in the Maggie's Hotel Collection you earn 50% back in social bucks!  That is incredible.  You are earning 50% back on your purchase to spend on your next purchase at Maggies!  So, if you need a new comforter, buy the one I described above for the already low price of $139 for a Queen (retails at C*ddled*wn using the same factory AND material for $239!!) and you receive $70 back for your next purchase (sheets anyone??).  This is an absolute dream if you looking to revamp your sleeping quarters.  To shop the full Hotel Collection and take advantage of this amazing savings opportunity, click HERE to fill your shopping cart (guilt free at these prices!!).  Hurry though....this offer is only good until Sunday at midnight!

2 comments:

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Sounds like they have some great products. I will have to remember this the next time I am in the market for new bed linens.

Susan said...

What a great review. It's timely for me as well, since our linens are over 10 years old. Yikes!