Thursday, March 29, 2012

Doodle Roll....R&G!

My kids love to get creative.  We do tons of coloring, painting and other crafting.  Actually, something that can really keep Little R occupied these days is coloring. This is great at home but not so great when we are out and about.  Trucking crayons and paper is not always easy to do when you are on the run. Not so anymore.  Enter the Doodle Roll!  Heard of it?  If not let me share with you a creative way to get kids crafty anywhere.  Here is the scoop...


The award winning Doodle Roll® offers kids, parents, grandparents and teachers a compact, portable, convenient and fun craft activity, anytime anywhere! The Doodle Roll® comes in two handy sizes, 4” which contains 15’ of paper and 4 crayons or 6” which contains 30” of paper and 4 cool double sided crayons.
Priced under $5 the Doodle Roll® makes the perfect party favor, stocking stuffer, classroom activity or storyboard and provides endless possibilities for creating any kind of banner or boarder, for all occasions and themes!
The convenient built in dispenser allow kids to expand and express their creativity and imagination on any length of paper, then tear away their masterpiece with the handy and safe serrated cutting edge.


Isn't this just SO clever!  I was sent a 4" and a 6"  size and these handy sets were huge hits with me AND the kids.  These are super for tossing in your purse to make waits in a restaurant, dentist doctor or hair appoinment more enjoyable for your child (and you!).  A&W like to use theirs to practice letters and Little R just colors her little heart out.  I think the Doodle Roll is a spectacular product and I have been telling everyone I know!  I am not the only one who thinks the Doodle Roll is pretty spectacular.  They are currently part of a "Get on the Shelf" program sponsored by Wal-Mart. If they win they may be available at your local Wal-Mart.  Trust me...you are going to want to be able to easily buy these!!  Vote daily by clicking HERE and get Doodle Roll on the shelf!

To purchase Doodle Roll online click HERE.

I am so pleased to tell you that Doodle Roll is giving one lucky RBM reader a 4" and 6" Doodle Roll.  Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter...
a Rafflecopter giveaway

62 comments:

Day2DayPrinting.com said...

This looks like a fun toy. My son's birthday is coming up in May. This would make an excellent present for him.

desitheblonde said...

this is neat you can take it with you on the go great idea

Rhonda Martin said...

Peepers (nickname) who isn't happy unless she has a crayon or pencil in her hand to draw with. She is such a little artist. Everything on her Christmas list had something to do with art supplies this year. She just loves to doodle. This would be perfect for her.
exotic1(at)tdstelme(dot)net
Thanks for sharing this with all of us~!

slb3334 said...

my nephews would love this.

slb3334@gmail.com

ani hearts japan said...

I am trying to win this for my boys!

aniwilsonintx at hotmail dot com

EMMAHORTON said...

HORTON111@AOL.COM

I AM TRYING TO WIN THIS FOR MY GRANDSON

MamaStace said...

i'm trying to win this for my 4 year old son

Nathansmommy6199(at)aol(dot)com

Joy said...

My nieces would love this.
magic5905 at embarqmail dot com

Joy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maryann D. said...

I would like to win this for my nephew - Zack
twinkle at optonline dot net

jenzen69 said...

I want this for the kids i babysit

jenzen69 said...

fb comment https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=259531544131679&id=112329868790237&comment_id=1549338

KPort207 said...

My daughter

kport207 at gmail dot com

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I would like to win this for my son.

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

You button is on my blog at http://savingmoneycanbefun.blogspot.com/

Jackie said...

I'd like to win for the little girl I babysit for. She loves to draw and color...and she'd love this!
Thank you!

Tamra said...

Would love to win this for my good friend's daughter. She loves coloring!

Aimee said...

would love this for my 3yo

Christine Jessamine said...

i would love to win this for my daughter and her upcoming birthday!

christinejessamine at hotmail dot com

Sarah said...

My 4 year old would adore this! He's always drawing! The bottom 4 feet of our house is covered in his taped up artwork.

Laura Lane said...

my daughter

Laura Lane said...

my daughter

Anonymous said...

trying to win for my nephews
gkuroda(at)gmail.com

Sarah said...

for my niece

sparmeland(at)optonline(dot)net

Abby said...

My 4 and 2 year old nephews would go ballistic over this!!!! =)

Hifam said...

My 5 year old son would love it.
button: hifam7.blogspot.com

sandyandcosmo said...

I would like to win this for my granddaughter!

Kristina said...

my kids
kristina.nunez@gmail.com

Kristina said...

left comment on FB page.
Kristina nunez

sandie333 said...

winning for my 4 yr old granddaughter

Leah Baird said...

My nieces

Harold D said...

My grand daughter

tannerboyle12@hotmail.com

Patty White said...

My daughter

Kristen said...

My kids!

Shelley P said...

I'd like to win this for my niece.
sscott2 at email dot com

jcwega27 said...

my daughter
jessicawedwards@gmail.com

Rhonda Martin said...

Left you a comment on your PAAS Easter EGG Post here http://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=2306163841056813207&postID=3284521834521119675

Rhonda Martin said...

I have your button on my Rt Sidebar here http://exotic1.blogspot.com
Thanks for sharing this fun review and giveaway with all of us~!

Deborah Petiot said...

My nephew! Thanks.

*Brittany C* said...

I'd love to win this for my daughter!

Kristie said...

I'd love to win this for my twin niece and nephew. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

my granddaughters
vmkids3 at msn dot com

Toesthattwinkle! said...

I want to win this for my sister!

rootedinfaithblessedenormously said...

I would love to win this for my 3 children who vary in ages but all love to write/draw (ages: 12, 9 & 2)

MJD's Mommy said...

I would love to win this for my daughter!

Kelly L

awhartness said...

I am trying to win this for my grandsons.

Aunt Maggie Rocks said...

I want to win for my sweet nephews!

Maggie Ann True Armstrong
maggie(at)pdclarion(dot)com

Nancy said...

This would be for the next little kid I know who has a birthday!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

tavernie said...

My grandson!
ptavernie at yahoo dot com

Jennifer said...

my son
jenniferwinchester@ymail.com

Tamar said...

This one's for my little boy.

Wendy Rozema said...

I would like to win this for my kids

daivabaum said...

My kids!

Cristy said...

I'd love to win this for my boys

Diana said...

I would love to win for my granddaughters
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Angela Cisco said...

I'm trying to win this for my son. He loves to draw

michedt said...

Trying to win for my foster daughter.

Thanks!

Suzie Williams said...

My four and six year old.

Atreau said...

I would love to win this for my niece.

corey1971 said...

For my youngest son. (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)

Download Kids Doodle Pro Apk said...

awesome I put-off buying this for months,

Anonymous said...

nice idea.. thanks for posting.