Friday, March 16, 2012

Easter Babies: A Springtime Counting Book...R&G!

Are you all helping the Easter Bunny fill those baskets yet?  I hope so because Easter will be here before you know it!  I have an adorable book which would make a great addition to your child's basket this year....Easter Babies:  A Springtime Counting Book by Joy N. Hulme is absolutely adorable.  Here is the scoop on this brand new board book...

NEW IN BOARD!
“When signs of spring are in the air, we look for babies everywhere!”

Joy N. Hulme and Dan Andreasen, who created the beautiful Stable in Bethlehem, now capture the spirit of a holiday and a season--with a counting concept worked right in. From one newborn foal walking on wobbly legs and five open-billed nestlings eager for food to 11 children playing in the park and 12 church bells ringing, this lovely board book celebrates spring, Easter, and new life. Hulme's gentle rhyme and Andreasen's softly hued, charming pictures work in perfect harmony, and the adorable bunnies, fuzzy yellow chicks, and frolicking lambs will enchant children.


Oh boy...this book is Little R's dream come true. Right now she is all about babies, animals and learning to count.  Easter Babies covers all of these current favorites!  The animal babies in this book absolutely delight her.  She enjoys counting each one along with me on the pages.  Here favorite are the "9 kittens with their eyes still shut". She and I count each one as she exclaims over the cute kitty babies.  Really, ALL the pages are filled with fun things for your child to find and count all in a nice rhyming format which is pleasant to read.  The illustrations done by Dan Andreasen are lovely with soft lines and colors.  Easter Babies:  A Springtime Counting Book is sure to be a hit with your little one and would make a great addition to your book shelf (or Easter basket....be sure to tell the Easter Bunny!).   You can pick up your copy today on Amazon...

I am so excited to tell you that the publisher, Sterling Publishing, is giving one lucky RBM reader a copy of Easter Babies! Thanks so much to the sponsor and good luck. To enter, click "read more" and use the Rafflecopter form.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

65 comments:

ReggieMann said...

I would like to slip this into my niece's Easter basket

Tori said...

MY daughters basket

Kimberly said...

My granddaughter's basket
Kims2312@verizon.net

The McKennas said...

I would slip this into my daughters easter basket!


Christyn

sandy1955 said...

I would like to put in my grandsons Easter basket
sandy1955 at comcast dot net

Janet W. said...

My grandson's basket.
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Candie L said...

I would love to win this for a family friend. Thank you

candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I would put this in my son's Easter basket.

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Your button is on my blog http://savingmoneycanbefun.blogspot.com/

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Commented on your Facebook page today. Denise Taylor-Dennis

Shooting Stars Mag said...

this would be great for my niece

lauren51990 at aol dot com

tavernie said...

I would love it for my gradson!

ptavernie at yahoo dot com

slb3334 said...

my nephews basket.

slb3334@gmail.com

Maryann D. said...

My nieces basket
twinkle at optonline dot net

EMMAHORTON said...

HORTON111@AOL.COM

MY GRANDDAUGHTER'S BASKER

ani hearts japan said...

I'd love to give this to my one year old daughter.

aniwilsonintx at hotmail dot com

Sue E said...

My little girl would get this.

suebee05@gmail.com

Melissa said...

my daughter rachel!

Shannon said...

I would give this to my little girl

snaugle81@gmail.com

Amy B said...

My niece!

Leenburke said...

My daughter

The Adventures of a Blondie Mommie said...

I would love to give this to my two year-old for Easter! (Christy Johnson)
christy.owens81@gmail.com

The Adventures of a Blondie Mommie said...

Button is on our blog- www.ryanchristyandlanden.blogspot.com

christy.owens81@gmail.com

Hoa said...

I would put this in my granddaughter's basket.

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Courtney B said...

would be for my daughter!

vanitizebaby at yahoo dot com

Courtney B said...

i have your button

www.meandbella.com

vanitizebaby at yahoo dot com

cindy said...

I would put it in my sons :)

cindy said...

I would put it in my sons :)

Anonymous said...

I would love to win this book to share with my preschool class!
Zoe0825@verizon.net

Shelley P said...

My niece's Easter basket.

Nancy said...

This would be for my daughter!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Laura Jacobson said...

I would love to put this in my grandson Carters Easter basket.
landfjacobson @ charter.net

Pat said...

I'd like to put this in my grandson's Easter basket.
pkildow at gmail dot com

Shannon said...

I'd love this for my daughter!

corey1971 said...

My youngest son. (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)

Mama Love said...

i have 3 kiddos so might leave it from the bunny to all 3 of them

casey aubut said...

I have 2 kids- so it would be for both of them!
cassandra@aubut.net

AStarrA said...

Would love to add to my daughter's basket

Nicole C. said...

My niece

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

Veronica said...

I would love to add this to my daughter's Easter basket.

vnjplus3 at verizon dot net

JACLYN said...

My sons Easter basket, what a cute book!!
firstrosegrrl@yahoo.com

Christine Jessamine said...

i would put this into my daughters

christinejessamine at hotmail dot com

An Ordinary Housewife said...

My 2 year old daughter, without a doubt. :-)

An Ordinary Housewife said...

Added your button to my blog. Blog buttons are currently at the bottom. http://rmg-anordinaryhousewife.blogspot.com/

Mrs. Camera Happy said...

I would slip this into my daughters easter basket :)

Miranda Ward said...

My Daughters :)

freebiegoddess03@aol.com

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

This would go in my youngest son's Easter Basket (he is almost 2)

Brittany Boardley Renaldi said...

My daughter!

Hifam said...

I would give this to my niece for Easter.
button: hifam7.blogspot.com

Melissa said...

A friend's daughter
lisa.blogs2 at gmail dot com

Kelmomola said...

I would like to put this in my daughters basket. She loves animals!

aggcalifornia said...

I would love to put this in my daughters Easter Basket! Thank you!

- lablogs@yahoo.com

Sarah said...

Would put this in my son's basket!

Kristie said...

I'd like it for my son's Easter basket :-)

khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Marija said...

I'd like to put this in my daughter's basket.

marija.majerle at gmail dot com

Lana Bradstream said...

My daughter's.

lanalbradstream(at)yahoo(dot)com

akronugurl said...

my daughters

freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

my granddaughter
vmkids3 at msn dot com

Nicole B said...

Would love to have this for my daughter's Easter Basket! Thanks for the giveaway!
mnbell93(at)yahoo(dot)com

Nicole B said...

Left a comment on your FB page - Nicole Joldersma Bell

Miss LaMonte said...

My beautiful baby girl:)

olivvian@gmail.com

Jackie said...

Facebook Comment:

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=379742425382312&id=112329868790237

Diana said...

My granddaughter
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Tylerpants said...

I'd like to put this in my son's Easter basket! tylerpants(at)gmail.com

Alisha L. said...

My 15 month old son :)

bakergurl02 (at) yahoo (dot) com