Friday, March 2, 2012

I Won a Shopping Spree!!

It is super duper crazy busy at my house today but I just had to share....I won a $500 shopping spree!!!  You know the Maggie's Direct shopping spree I told you about?  Well, the winner (congratulations to Stacy!!) was referred to the site by me so I won too!  How great is that?  Even if you are not the official winner, you win if you referred the actual winner.

I am over the moon!  We are moving out of our house sitting digs this summer and I can't wait to shop at Maggie's for our new house!  Towels, bedding, kitchen supplies....I can pretty much outfit the whole place from Maggie's.  I don't usually win things like this so I am just so excited!  I think having your own entry is great (obviously) but having the added benefit of wining if your friends/referrals do too really makes the odds so much better!  Remember, Maggie's is running this promotion every month until June when the grand prize of a $5000 shopping spree is awarded.  Hurry over and get your entries in for March by clicking HERE.    I think the last time I won something was in the second grade when I won an art contest so if I can win it ANYONE can!  Good luck!

5 comments:

Jen S said...

Congratulations! I've won a few blog giveaways along the way, but nothing that big. Have fun shopping!

Jackie said...

Congrats! Have fun shopping!

Jackie said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hifam said...

Congrats! I'm so excited for you. Sounds like you're going to have fun shopping with $500!

Sarah said...

Congrats!! So excited for you!! :D