Thursday, March 15, 2012

Looney Tunes Season One Volume 3....Out Now!


Looking for something fun for the whole family to watch?  Warner Bros has just released The Looney Tunes Season One Volume 3 and it is just the ticket for silly fun for the entire family.  Here is the scoop...

Synopsis:

A new half-hour animated comedy series starring Bugs Bunny and Daffy Duck. No longer confined to 7-minute shorts, Bugs and Daffy are out of the woods and living in the suburbs among such colorful neighbors as Yosemite Sam, Granny, Tweety and Sylvester. In addition to each episode’s main story, The Looney Tunes Show also features “cartoons within a cartoon.” The Tasmanian Devil, Speedy Gonzales, Marvin the Martian and other classic characters sing original songs in two-minute music videos called Merrie Melodies. The legendary Looney Tunes cartoons are getting a 21st century relaunch and a CGI overhaul for a new generation.
The Looney Tunes characters are timeless and so are their antics!  My kids especially think Daffy is  hilarious and there were plenty of Daffy moments in this colleciton of 4 episodes (Eligible Bachelors, Peel of Fortune, Double Date & The Foghorn Leghorn Story).  They also really enjoyed the shorts as did I particularly the ones with the Road Runner!  I love that characters from the past are still present in the lives our our children....it is a great way to connect and I often find my self reminiscing about the characters I have enjoyed for so many years.  Pick up this DVD filled with funny today on Amazon...

Thanks so much to the sponsor for providing me with the above mentioned DVD for purpose of review.  I was not compensate for my 100% honest review.

No comments: