Friday, March 16, 2012

Lucky Puppy...R&G!




I love fun and stylish clothes for the kids and for me.  I really love fun and stylish clothes when they help provide for a worthy cause!  When I was approached by Lucky Puppy to review their products I was so excited.  These fun shirts and accessories are super stylish and cute for dog lovers like myself and a percentage of the sales go to help pups in need.  Excellent!  Here is a little background about Lucky Puppy and how it came to be...

The idea for Lucky Puppy came naturally to Sandi. “It all goes back to my love of dogs. My dog is my child. She is my family. She bounds into the room with such energy, ready for anything. Whenever she came into the room I would say, ‘Hello, Puppy.’ It finally struck me that there wasn’t anything out there for dog lovers who wanted to wear their love for their doggies. Kids and puppies just seemed like the natural match.” She took the idea one step further and decided to create a line that helps dogs in need. A percentage of sales is donated to select dog organizations to help make every doggie a Lucky Puppy.

There are so many cute things to choose from on the site.  Jewelry, hats, t-shirts, hoodies, bandannas for your pooch and so much more. I had a hard time making a choice but I finally decided on this t-shirt...

Cute, right?  It totally is!  On the suggestion of the site I ordered up a size and I am really glad I did. I am generally a small or sometimes an extra small but I ordered a medium in this and it is just right. It is fitted but not too tight.  I love that it has that broken in feeling and it just looks "cool".  I love how it looks with jeans and it looks really cute layered over a long sleeved t for cooler days.  This is a new favorite for me.  I am going to order some for the kids too and totally have my eye on this one for Little R....

I am not alone in thinking Lucky Puppy is fantastically cool.  Sandra Bullock's little cutie is a fan too!  Here he is sporting his Lucky Puppy threads....

I think you can tell by now that I am a HUGE fan of Lucky Puppy and I urge you to check out their collection HERE.  Have fun shopping and helping provide for pooches in need while you are at it.

I am so pleased to tell you that Lucky Puppy is giving one lucky RBM reader an item of your choice from their store (not including hoodies or jewelry).  Thanks so  much to the folks at Lucky Puppy and good luck!  To enter click "read more" and use the Rafflecopter form provided.

a Rafflecopter giveaway

66 comments:

ReggieMann said...

I would get the LP Face Logo - Purple - T-Shirt

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I would choose Pirate - Charcoal - Burnout t-shirt

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Facebook comment https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=345865628787803&id=112329868790237&comment_id=4210609

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Your button is on my blog at http://savingmoneycanbefun.blogspot.com/

The McKennas said...

I would get the NBC - Turquoise - Onesie


Christyn

Kimberly said...

I like the LP Face Onesie
Kims2312@verizon.net

Jennifer said...

i like the cobalt 2 piece set
jenniferwinchester@ymail.com

MamaStace said...

I might choose the Tic Tac Toe shirt, it's cute

Nathansmommy619(at) aol (dot)com

ani hearts japan said...

I would choose the heart paw dress

Shannon said...

I would choose the Crest in Grass with Pink lettering

snaugle81@gmail.com

kellyr78 said...

I think I would choose the Heart Paw dress for my daughter
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

Hoa said...

I love the TIC-TAC-TOE - Kelly - T-Shirt.

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Maryann D. said...

I might choose
LP Face Logo - Sun - Capped Sleeve T-shirt

twinkle at optonline dot net

Kimberly said...

I would pick the heart paw dress in fuchsia.
kirbycolby at gmail dot com

Danielle said...

LP Face Logo - Heather Lavender - Vintage Jersey

Shelley P said...

I would pick the Heart PAW - Fuchsia - Dress! So cute : )

corey1971 said...

Maybe the Crest - Blue - Burnout. (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)

Mama Love said...

the tic tac toe shirt

Janet Vickers said...

tic tac toe shirt as well

Janet Vickers said...

tic tac toe shirt as well

AStarrA said...

Wings - Burnout - Violet

Nicole C. said...

I would probably choose the NBC - Turquoise - Onesie.

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

Jessi said...

I like the Lucky Puppy Wings Kids shirt in Black.

Robyn said...

I would probably get the pirate shirt for my son!

Robin said...

I like the heart paw onesie
robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

Caroline said...

I would choose the Pirate-Charcoal-Burnout shirt

Christine Jessamine said...

if i won i would love to have the LP/NBC - Heather Grey - 2 Piece Set

christinejessamine at hotmail dot com

Marysa said...

I love the pink heart paw dress for girls!
Marysa {at} marysa {dot} com

coriwestphal said...

I think I'd get my daughter the Heart PAW - Charcoal - Burnout tee! Very cute!

coriwestphal at msn dot com

coriwestphal said...

I have your main button (it's alphabetical): http://asahmlookingforadeal.blogspot.com/2009/09/sahm-looking-for-deals-favorite-blogs.html

coriwestphal at msn dot com

Lynne said...

I think I might choose the Heart Paw dress for my niece!

Lynne said...

I left a comment on your facebook page under the information about the Lucky Puppy giveaway (Lynne Foster)

paula michele said...

I would pick the kid's Pirate tee

hafner611{AT}gmail{DOT}com

Becky said...

I would choose the Heart PAW - Aqua - Dress. My granddaughter is such an animal lover and she would go nuts over this dress.

Thanks so much!

uddervu said...

we like the tic tac toe shirt

Mrs. Camera Happy said...

Love the tie dyed onesie with the grey paw print!

Leenburke said...

I love the NBC turquoise onesie

Erica C. said...

I like the Heart Paw onesie.
ericacarnes(at)gmail(dot)com

Brittany Boardley Renaldi said...

I love the heart paw dress for girls.

Hifam said...

I would choose the TIC-TAC-TOE - Kelly - T-Shirt for my son.
button: hifam7.blogspot.com

Tamar said...

I like the LP Face Logo - Navy - Hoodie. :)
Tam S.

Melissa said...

Heart PAW - Chocolate - Fitted T-Shirt
lisa.blogs2 at gmail dot com

Kendra Gillilan said...

heart paw dress
cute
thanks
kendraco22 at yahoo dot com

aggcalifornia said...

I love the pirate one :) It kinda looks like my French Bulldog Bridget :) Thanks for the giveaway!

- lablogs@yahoo.com

Four Paw Savings said...

I would pick the nothing but cute onsie!

tina reynolds said...

I like the pink dress with paw print for my daughter thanks for the chance to win eaglesforjack@gmail.com

Becca Ann said...

I like the Dish - Dark Pink - Burnout

Kristie said...

I like the LP Face shirt for my son :-)

khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Lana Bradstream said...

The Heart Paw dress.

lanalbradstream(at)yahoo(dot)com

Aunt Maggie Rocks said...

I'd pick the Pirate - Charcoal - Burnout

Maggie Ann True Armstrong
maggie(at)pdclarion(dot)com

alicia zirjacks said...

I would choose the kids lucky puppy pirate shirt

Nicole B said...

I like the Lucky Puppy Pirate shirt! Cute!
mnbell93(at)yahoo(dot)com

Nicole B said...

Left a comment on your FB page - Nicole Joldersma Bell

Miss LaMonte said...

Pirate shirt:)

Jackie said...

Like the 2 piece cobalt set

Melanie Comello said...

I would get the Pink Onesie with Lucky Puppy Dish!

thatmommygirl said...

I like the Lucky Puppy Pirate shirt.

Linda Kwolek said...

Heart PAW - Chocolate - Fitted T-Shirt

Nancy said...

I might get the Nothing But Cute Turquoise Onesie!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Chloe said...

I like the tic tac toe shirt!

Diana said...

I like the LP face logo
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Tylerpants said...

The Heart PAW - Fuchsia - Dress would be cute on my daughter. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

amyd said...

love the hot pink paw dress
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

Alisha L. said...

The Burnout in Blue T-Shirt

bakergurl02 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Donna said...

I would like the Heart PAW - Lavender - Fitted T-Shirt
donna444444@yahoo.com

Anti Bark Collar said...

I am very enjoyed for this blog. Its an informative topic. It help me very much to solve some problems. Its opportunity is so fantastic and working style so speedy. I think it may be help all of you. Thanks a lot for enjoying this beautiful blog with me. I appreciate it very much! Looking forward to another great blog. Good luck to the author! All the best!