Friday, March 9, 2012

Pound Puppies: Homeward Pound....Out Now! R&G!

A show that is very popular in my house right now is The Pound Puppies.  All three of the kids enjoy watching the adventures of these little pups and I like it because it makes me feel nostalgic for all these stuffed pound puppies I collected as a kid (boy, did I have a collection!). When I had the opportunity to review The Pound Puppies:  Homeward Pound (out March 6!!) with the kids I was so excited.  Here is the scoop...



POUND PUPPIES: HOMEWARD POUND

DVD Special Feature include Learn to Draw Lucky

AVAILABLE MARCH 6 FROM SHOUT! FACTORY


Puppy lovers rejoice! Pound Puppies: Homeward Pound will arrive on DVD on March 6, 2012, from Shout! Factory Kids in collaboration with Hasbro, Inc.  The DVD set will contain bonus feature Learn to Draw Lucky.



The Pound Puppies are a team of fearless dogs whose sworn mission is to find homes for lonely puppies. Even though they look like regular dogs, these pro-active pooches match up pups with loving families fulfilling the mantra of a pup for every person and a person for every pup—all while they keep the humans at Shelter 17 clueless. Sometimes dogs are dogs' best friend!



The Pound Puppies series is currently airing on The Hub in the U.S. and YTV in Canada. The DVD release marks the North American home entertainment debut of Hasbro Studios’ hit show.



Episodes:

Homeward Pound

My Fair Rebound

Quintuplets

K-9 Kid

Zoltron



Bonus Feature: Learn to Draw Lucky



Pound Puppies: Homeward Pound is priced at $12.99 SRP.


I was not surprised that we all loved the DVD since we enjoy it so much on The HUB.  The episodes are filled with the cute puppies which up the "awwwww" factor.  Their goal of "a pup for every person and a person for every pup" is so touching and for sure a message I love for the kids.  The kids (especially the boys) enjoy how they manage ot make this happen while fooling the humans.  This is a good, positive show and I highly recommend it.  This is a DVD you will re watch over and over!  Pick it up today on Amazon....



I am so pleased to tell you that The Shout Factory is giving one lucky RBM reader a copy of The Pound Puppies: Homeward Pound! Thanks so much to the sponsor and good luck. To enter click "read more" and use the Rafflecopter form.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

59 comments:

Leenburke said...

Loved them as a kid, would share this with my daughter!
leenburke at yahoo dot com

Hifam said...

I remember when they came out and I'm pretty sure I had some. I remember my brother collecting them for awhile. I would love to share this with my kids.
button: hifam7.blogspot.com

akronugurl said...

i would give this to my daughter

slb3334 said...

My niece would love this. Pound puppies came after I was older.

slb3334@gmail.com

rachel0 said...

my little boys, weren't around for me!

Mysharona said...

My daughter would love this

tavernie said...

I would love to win this for my grand sons! I dont remember if I had pound puppies or not!

ptavernie at yahoo dot com

susan1215 said...

My son would love this dvd

s2s2 at comcast dot net

ReggieMann said...

I'm trying to win this DVD for my niece

Melanie said...

I did have them as a child and I would love to pass that love on to my daughter!
plaidtoaster@gmail.com

crystletellerday said...

my sister crystletellerday.yahoo.com

sandy1955 said...

I am entering for my grandchildren and yes, my kids had pound puppies when they were young also.
sandy1955 at comcast dot net

sandy1955 said...

I left comment on your facebook page
Sandy VanHoey

Jessica said...

My boys would love this DVD.

Leona P said...

Id like to win it for my nephew

Caryn said...

I want to win for my daughter

caryn9802 at yahoo dot com

Erika P. said...

I used to love Pound Puppies when I was a kid. I want to win this prize for my friends daughter who loves animals but can't have any pets where she lives.

Anonymous said...

I want to win this for my nieces.

Desiree Dunbar
desireedunbar@hotmail.com

Linda said...

I would like to win this for my grandson.
mintstatesportswear(at)juno(dot)com

Melissa said...

I want to win this for myself. I didn't have Pound Puppies.
lisa.blogs2 at gmail dot com

Hoa said...

I would like to win this for my grandkids.

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Tamar said...

My son would love this!
Tam S. Rafflecopter

KPort207 said...

I want to win this for my daughter

kport207 at gmail dot com

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

My granddaughter loves puppies
vmkids3 at msn dot com

Hotsnotty2 said...

I would love to win this for my daughter, thanks!

Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

Jackie said...

I'd like to win for my niece. My sister, who was several years younger than me, had pound puppies.
Thanks!

Shannon said...

I would like to win this for my daughter. I had pound puppy growing up and used to watch the old 80s cartoon. :)

snaugle81@gmail.com

Leslie S. said...

I would love to win this for my 4 kids.I grew up watching pound puppies and had a few stuffed ones.Thanks!
lstanziani(at)yahoo(dot)com

Aunt Maggie Rocks said...

I'd like to win this for my nephews. I loved pound puppies when I was little, I had a ton of them! I wish I had kept them!

Maggie Ann True Armstrong
maggie (at) pdclarion (dot) com

amyd said...

for my sons and daughter
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

ani hearts japan said...

I am trying to win this for my daughter.

aniwilsonintx at hotmail dot com

Gina P said...

trying to win this for my cousin

Nicole C. said...

I am trying to win this for my daughter and yes, I had Pound puppies growing up.

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

Jennifer said...

Trying to win if for my 2 and 7 year olds. I did have Pound Puppies! In fact, I still have them!! :)

Chrissy P said...

I would like to win this for my daughters! I loved Pound Puppies as a child :)

sewingmema said...

I would like to win this for my granddaughters. My children had Pound Puppies when they were growing up.
sewingmema1720@yahoo.com

Birdie Skolfield said...

I would like to win this for my grandson A.J. I didn;t have any pound puppies as a kid but A.J.s mommie did

Laurie said...

my daughter and nephew would love this

laurie1993@verizon.net

Kristie said...

I would LOVE to win this DVD for my niece and nephew. I LOVED Pound Puppies as a kid and had one named Brownie. I remember my mom's story about purchasing Brownie and how there were hardly any left and she had to fight for one. I really loved Brownie. Hopefully my niece and nephew can relate after watching this. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Commented on Facebook. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=370148363008385&id=112329868790237

Kristie Morrison Donelson
kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Amy O said...

I would love to win this for my daughter
amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

Kendra Gillilan said...

for a niece, yes watched then and the kids have also

Candie L said...

I loved Pound Puppies when I was growing up. I would love to give this to a family friend. Thank you

candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

Nikki Lynn Hanna said...

This would be for my daughter...I remember watching the old show and having several pound puppy dogs, in fact, I still have some

greenday14fan@yahoo.com

Beth said...

I'd love to win this for my niece. And up, totally had Pound Puppies as a kid!

bethsbookreviewblog2 AT gmail DOT com

Clair said...

I had a few pound puppies growing up!! And I would love to win this for my 6 year old daughter!

Mom of Two said...

For DS & DD. I always wanted one but never got one.

beth said...

I loved them as a kid. I would give this to my daughter!

The Wheeler's said...

I would love to win this for my daughter!

carol lewis said...

My two little grandkids.
spcale at yahoo dot com

Atreau said...

I would love to win this for my niece. I had pound puppies as a kid.

Robin Blankenship said...

Tryong to win for my daughter and I loved the Pound Puppies when I was a child

Crib Couture said...

Yes, I had Pound Puppies! Loved them! I wanna win for my foster daughter who loves puppies!

Crib Couture said...

I wanna win for my foster daughter and yes I had Pound Puppies. I loved them! Thank you for this giveaway!

Crib Couture said...

Your button is at http://cribcouture.blogspot.com

daveshir2005 said...

I would like it for my niece.

daveshir2005@yahoo.com

fb/ shirley greenawalt zolenski
twitter,gfc,stumble/ daveshir2005
google +/ shirley pebbles

daveshir2005 said...

grabbed button
http://makingmoneyandwinningsweepstakes.blogspot.com

daveshir2005@yahoo.com

Jim said...

i would like to win this for me

jim.coyne2@verizon.net

Dog Fencing said...

This is my very first time I visited here. I discovered numerous cool stuff in your website especially its discussion. From the tons of feedback in your articles, I suppose I am not the one getting all of the enjoyment right here! Proceed the excellent job.