Sunday, March 4, 2012

Simply Lana Towels...R&G!

I have a great product to share with you all today...Simply Lana Towels.  These unique "anywhere towels" are the only hand towel you will want to buy...I am sure of it!  Here is what makes Simply Lana towels simply unique...

These towels have a unique buttoned loop that makes for easy hanging on a kitchen appliance bar, a towel bar in the bathroom or kid’s room, or even on a wheel chair, stroller or a BBQ apron.
Our towels never slip and always drape naturally in an attractive triangle, which shows off the embroidered design. This generous, all-purpose shape will see you through any number of kitchen chores. As one area becomes wet, simply move around the towel to the adjacent area. By the time you arrive back where you started, that spot will be dry again.




I received a cheery, yellow apple pie towel that looks great in my kitchen.  It does not just look great though...it is incredibly functional!  I can't even begin to guess how many regular dish towels I go through in a day.  They get wet, fall to the floor and I just toss them in my gigantic laundry pile. With the Simply Lana towel it clips easily onto your door handle or stove bar and is ready when you need it. If it gets wet, the round design allows you to rotate it to a dry spot so the entire towel does not get damp and "musty" smelling.  These towels are fantastic and I am planning on buying a few more for the kitchen and for the bathroom too.  They wash and wear well and come in a great variety of colors and themes.  Famous chef Giada uses the purple bear one in her nursery!

Simply Lana towels retail for $12 and can be purchased on the Simply Lana website HERE.

I am so pleased to tell you that one lucky RBM reader will win a Simply Lana towel of their choice!  Thanks so much to Simply Lana and good luck readers!   To enter click "read more" to use the easy Rafflecopter form.
a Rafflecopter giveaway

11 comments:

beautytolove said...

-Your Button Added (LEFT SIDE): http://beautytolove.blogspot.com

EMAIL: starseeds88 (at) yahoo dot com
THANK YOU! :)

beautytolove said...

I Left a Comment on your Facebook Page

-My Facebook Name: Francine E.
-Link to my Facebook Comment: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=368205066536048&id=112329868790237

Email: starseeds88 (at) yahoo dot com

Nancy said...

Commented on FB that I like your book giveaways: Nancy D - - - - - -.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Kristie said...

Commented: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=233148430113929&id=112329868790237&comment_id=1128611

Kristie Morrison Donelson

kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

coriwestphal said...

I have your main button (it's alphabetical): http://asahmlookingforadeal.blogspot.com/2009/09/sahm-looking-for-deals-favorite-blogs.html

coriwestphal at msn dot com

Sarah Walker said...

I signed up for the Simply Lana newsletter.

sreis1987(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah Walker said...

I added your button to the right hand side of my blog:
http://lover2387.blogspot.com

sreis1987(at)gmail(dot)com

Linda Kwolek said...

Hello, I have commented on your Facebook page. The Lana Towels are gorgeous.

awhartness said...

Hi, I left a comment on your Facebook.
Angela Ward Hartness

emmalan said...

The towels are percect. I always drop them from my stove handle when I walk by which is often...not a good thing when you have a dog. It is automatically put in the wash.

I think I would go for the "cherry on top" towels. Matches my kitchen perfectly

Richard Sandberg said...

whether or not you are a large wholesaler, an embroidery service provider, or simply a one that needs towels for an event or faculty, the location is your address for all Wholesale towels, Bath, Hand, washcloths, and Beach towel need.
wholesale towels