Friday, March 16, 2012

Strawberry Shortcake Recipe Winner!

You guys really knocked my socks off with all of your great recipes....thank you so much!  You really had my mouth watering.   I am happy to announce the winner of my contest.....DollMommy14 who created a delicious strawberry themed pancake which my children adored.  Here is the recipe.....

Strawberry Pancakes

Double Batch
2 cups of flour ( I use rice flour to make them gluten free)
2 eggs
4 containers of strawberry yogurt
a bit of sugar depends on how sweet you want it
2 cup of sliced strawberry’s or more up to you..
Or a single batch would be
1 cup of flour
1 egg
2 containers of yogurt
Sugar as little or much as you like
1 cup of sliced strawberry's

Mix together and cook on hot griddle.  

Thanks MommyDoll13 for making me look good in front of my hard to please critics (the under 5 set is a tough crowd!).  You can visit MommyDoll13's blog at www.dollhouseliving.blogspot.com.

Thanks again for all the entries and I hope you all enjoy sharing the winning recipe with your families!


3 comments:

Linda Kwolek said...

Drooling....do you have any other recipes for pancakes that could share with us. Specifically, I'm looking for a Butter Pecan Pancake recipe.

trendymomreviews said...

Can't wait to try this recipe!

~ http://trendymomreviews.blogspot.com

Lynne said...

thanks for sharing this recipe. I have never tried to make anything like this before, but I'm inspired now!