Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Timmy Time: Timmy Finds Treasure...Out Now! R&G!

There is a new release featuring that cute little sheep, Timmy! Timmy Time: Timmy Finds Treasure is available in stores now from Lionsgate & HIT Entertaiment! Here is the scoop....
There’s tons of fun to boot-y with preschool favorite Timmy in the all-new release Timmy Time™: Timmy Finds Treasure, available on DVD March 13, 2012 from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment. Come aboard and yo-ho-hold on as the loveable lamb gets his pirate on in five treasure-filled episodes that arrrrrr sure to entertain your little swashbuckler again and again.

DVD SYNOPSIS:

Ahoy! There’s LOOTs of fun to be had with Timmy and his mateys in this collection of woolly tales! Timmy practices his pirate captain skills, accidentally leading his crew to special treasure. There’s mis-arrrdventure on the hunt for treasure and the crew must get creative to get back on course. Then when Timmy sets sail, he and his friends cause chaos on the seas. Join Timmy for some swashbuckling fun and see that good mateys are the best treasure of all!

Episodes:
  • Timmy Finds Treasure”
  • Timmy’s Treasure Hunt”
  • Timmy’s Tractor”
  • Timmy Makes A Splash”
  • Timmy’s Spring Surprise”
DVD BONUS FEATURES
    • Timmy’s Day of the Week Video
    • Shaun the Sheep™ Bonus Episodes: “Spring Lamb” series - 2 episodes
Timmy is always a hit in our house.  I have told you this before, at first I totally did not "get" Timmy.  There is NO dialogue other than animal noises and I found this off putting.  My kids however think it is HILARIOUS and because they think it is, I know think it is.  Timmy has even won me over with his clever and silly antics and his fun loving barnyard pals.  These shot little episodes are fantastic because they can buy you a few minutes to get dinner on the table peacefully.  Hooray for Timmy and his silly crew!  Pick up your copy today on Amazon...




I am so pleaed to tell you that Lionsgate & HIT Entertainment are giving one lucky RBM reader a copy of Timmy Time: Timmy Finds Treasure! Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter...
a Rafflecopter giveaway

40 comments:

ReggieMann said...

I'm trying to win this for my niece

Lauren said...

I would love to win this for my nephew! His birthday is right around the corner!!

Jackie said...

I'd love to win this for my niece.
Thank you!

Shannon said...

I'd like to win this for my 20month old daughter

snaugle81@gmail.com

sandy1955 said...

I'd like to win for my granddaughters
sandy1955 at comcast dot net

sandy1955 said...

Left comment on your FB page-Sandy VanHoey
sandy1955 at comcast dot net

slb3334 said...

My nephew would love this.

slb3334@gmail.com

Mysharona said...

for my daughter

tavernie said...

My grandson!

ptavernie at yahoo dot com

Candie L said...

I would like this for my nephew. Thank you

candieluster(at)gmail(dot)com

~The Bargain Babe from *Zucchini Summer Blog* said...

trying to win for my almost-2yr old son. :)

Maryann D. said...

I would love to win this for my nephew
twinkle at optonline dot net

Tamar said...

I honestly kind of want to say "me," because I have enjoyed Shaun the Sheep SO much and would love to learn more about Timmy Time.

So... this is for everyone in my family: my husband, me, my son, and our soon to pop out baby.

Tam S.

Sarah said...

For my 4 year old!

Nancy said...

This would be for our family.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Erica C. said...

I'd love to win this for my nephew.
ericacarnes(at)gmail(dot)com

Courtney B said...

would be for my daughter!

vanitizebaby at yahoo dot com

corey1971 said...

This would be for my youngest son. (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)

Sippy Cup Mom said...

My son!

Chloe said...

My daughter

Marija said...

I'd like to win this for my nephew.

marija.majerle at gmail dot com

carolwegs said...

I wouldl like this for my son. thanks for the chance
carolwegs at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I'd love to win this for my daughter.
snowwolf222@yahoo.com

rootedinfaithblessedenormously said...

For my daughter Irene :)

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

for my grandson
vmkids3 at msn dot com

Jody Sisson said...

I am trying to win for my Grandson.
jodysis at windstream dot net

Melanie Comello said...

I'm trying to win this for my little niece.

daivabaum said...

My boys :)

Linda Kwolek said...

I am trying to win this for my niece, Arrianna.

Linda Kwolek said...

Hello, I commented with a link attachment on your Facebook page.

Aleksandra Nearing said...

For my daughter! Thanks :)

Kelly Tillotson said...

for my fun boys! your button is at my blog:
homemakinghaven.blogspot.com

desitheblonde said...

boy my grandson want this one he love pirates and then i see but i love the dvd and give the chance to go virla for it on utube and then on ohter site i am on

momma8385 said...

I am trying to win this for my grandbaby. Thank you for the chance.
:) Jeanne

Beth said...

My nephew!

SuperMom3128 said...

I would love this for my boys!
LoryAnn

Diana said...

I would love to win for my granddaughters
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Robin Blankenship said...

my daughter

Gianna said...

My kids.

Mistyaqnm said...

my daughter