Saturday, April 14, 2012

Blockbuster Express & NCircle Entertainment Team Up With Make a Wish! (R&G)

I have something exciting to report from one of my favorite resources for children's entertainment, NCircle Entertainment...

Big news! Blockbuster Express (you know those blue kiosks at gas stations and convenience stores?) is making April kids’ movie month! That means that lots of NCircle titles and other kids’ favorites will be available at Blockbuster Express locations starting April 3 for just $1/night. 




Even better? Blockbuster Express has partnered with the Make-A-Wish Foundation, which grants the wishes of children with life-threatening medical conditions. All month long, part of the proceeds from EVERY rental in April will be donated to Make-A-Wish!


So stop by and pick up a great movie for you, one for the kids, and know that you are helping grant wishes of sick children across the country.

Check out the titles featured this month...



We have actually seen most of these titles and each would be a great family movie night choice!  We received Dino Dan:  Dino Trackers to view from NCircle and it was such a great DVD.  All three of the kids enjoyed following Dino Dan on his adventures and learning about dinosaurs.  I think this is a great addition to the NCirlce & Blockbuster Express line up! 

To find a Blockbuster Express near you or to find out more about this great program click HERE.

To celebrate this wonderful promotion NCircle is giving THREE lucky RBM readers a 5 day rental voucher for Blockbuster Express!  Thanks so much to NCircle and here is how to enter...



a Rafflecopter giveaway

20 comments:

Jenna Wood said...

I think we'd like the animated Sonic Adventures, because we love all things retro!

elias26 said...

Jenna, the animated Sonic cartoon is awesome. It was cool for me because I remembered playing Sonic off the original Sega Genesis when I was a kid, and the kids really enjoyed, it too. These movie rental codes have been great, and I’ve also been taking advantage of Blockbuster@Home, this thing Blockbuster has set up with my employer, DISH. With it I get streaming, a bunch of new movie channels, plus both movies and games sent to my house through the mail. I was able to cancel both Netflix and Gamefly without losing any services, and Blockbuster@Home costs about a third of what I was paying the other guys. Love the service.

pmj said...

Dino Dan would be fun.
pjames330 at aol dot com

Hifam said...

My boys are really into Sonic right now so I know they'd love that one.
Jody H
button: hifam7.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

dino dan
gkuroda(at)gmail.com

G said...

yo gabba gabba
ceis8009 at yahoo dot com

G said...

fb: g bailey
ceis8009 at yahoo dot com

Madeline Brubaker said...

My child would like to see the Gruffalo.

Shannon said...

My boys LOVE Dino Dan!

Erika said...

The Cat in the Hat!

Nancy said...

We'd like the UP and Away Cat in the Hat DVD.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

awhartness said...

Fairies: Meet the Fairies

awhartness@yahoo.com

Sarah said...

Sonic the Hedgehog.

savannah said...

Mario or sonic my sons love these :) We even have the old Sonic sega game :)

savannahm1987@gmail.com

Yona Williams said...

Sonic is what my nephew would like most. ) Email: yona(at)pricelesswriters.com

Abby said...

Sonic

abbygabbie@hotmail.com

traciet said...

The Cat in Hat one, my fb is Michelle Trump, tracietrump@yahoo.com

Michele N said...

Gruffalo

mneuhouser at gmail dot com

keeley N said...

my 6 yr old loves Sonic!

zueblue22 at yahoo dot com

corey1971 said...

Dino Dan! (Corey Olomon)(olomon@hotmail.com)