Thursday, April 5, 2012

Celebrate Easter with PAAS!

One of my happiest memories from childhood Easters is decorating and dyeing Easter eggs.  Each year my parents and I would buy a kit or two and get eggs ready for the Easter Bunny.  Now that I am a mom, it is something very special I enjoy doing with my children as well.  Not only am I keeping the tradition itself the same but I am celebrating with the company I have been decorating with since childhood....PAAS!

I just love PAAS.  To me, PAAS=Easter!! This year PAAS sent us over two kits Go Wild and Chrome Eggshaust and the kids went crazy over them.  As always, PAAS has fun themes to go along with their egg dyeing kits which makes the experience even more exciting. 

The other day we sat down in the kitchen and began our egg dyeing fun.  Can you tell the kids were excited....
The whole experience was just so much fun.  Each kit comes with the dye, the dipper, stickers and egg wrappers.  The dye was the favorite part of the process but the kids also really enjoyed adding the "flair" to the eggs.  I actually had a blast putting the wrappers on the eggs and sealing them on with my hair dryer!
PAAS once again helped me get right into the Easter spirit!  If  you are going to be decorating eggs to celebrate the holidays be sure to check out the full line of PAAS kits by clicking HERE.  Keep up to date with PAAS fun and products by following them on Facebook.  I leave you with a few more pictures of my and the gang making some Easter memories....
*Disclosure:  I was provided with the above mentioned products for purpose of review.  The opinions expressed are 100% my own.

3 comments:

Rhonda Martin said...

They are so cute doing their easter eggs. I have used PAAS for years. I have found that their price is reasonalble and they always have a new theme that the kids like each year. Tell your children that I think they did a great job decorating their Easter Eggs :)

jenzen69 said...

we have always used paas. I think they need to come up with something more organic to boost sales

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

How fun looks like everyone had a great time.