Friday, April 13, 2012

Dropps Laundry Detergent...R&G!


I am just going to come right out and say it....I kind of hate laundry.  I let it pile up and I groan every time I look at my laundry pile.  Doing laundry for  five people is really just a drag.  When I find anything that makes this dreaded chore less, well, dreadful, I am all for it!  When I received the opportunity to try out Dropps I was excited.  Not excited to actually DO laundry but excited about cleaner clothes and an easier process.  I will take what I can get when it comes to laundry!  Here is the scoop on Dropps in case you are unfamiliar...

Pre-measured, Dropps are extremely convenient pacs of liquid laundry detergent that consumers toss directly into the washer and go! With Dropps, there’s no mess: no longer will you lug around a heavy jug, measuring and pouring copious amounts of detergent that cause spillage—these little eco-friendly pacs dissolve completely in the washer. They are not only versatile enough to work on all fabrics and colors, but also in all temperatures and washers—including HE machines—unlike its competitors. Dropps provide a newfound softness and freshness in everything from designer jeans to intimates, thanks to the enzyme-free nature of the product. In simplifying the whole laundry process from store to laundry room, Dropps produces multiple benefits crammed into one tiny pac. It even allows Mom to do laundry with one hand, while holding her baby in the other!

 Greener for the planet, the Dropps formula has been approved by the EPA’s Design for the Environment (DfE) program, which recognizes formulas with safer chemistry. In removing all water from the formula, we have made it so concentrated that we can put the liquid detergent in a water soluble film, which is 100 percent biodegradable. The small, pre-measured pacs allow us to ditch the detergent jug entirely, thereby reducing the plastic used in packaging the product—along with the energy that goes into shipping it. If you were to compare Dropps to traditional laundry detergent, the same amount of wash loads can be shipped in 1 truck carrying Dropps versus 3 trucks carrying traditional jug detergent. The space reduction extends into the home. The product is incredibly lightweight and space efficient; it takes up less space in the laundry room and on the store shelf. We’ve taken this one step further and teamed up with TerraCycle® to create an innovative recycling solution for its packaging, making Dropps a 100% zero waste liquid laundry detergent.

Yes, Please!!  Dropps is fantastic.  I actually did laundry one handed one day (Little R was being a little cling on that particular day) and is was easy as can be to just toss that little packet into the drum.  I also love the NO MESS FACTOR.  I am a klutz (really!) so the elimination of a big sloshy jug of detergent is something for me to smile about for sure.  The best part?  My laundry got clean. Really clean!  We are tough on clothes in my house....markers, mud puddle casualties, grass stains and so much more and Dropps tackled it with ease.  Can you tell I am a fan?  Well, I am and the only thing Dropps could do to improve is somehow grow arms in which to actually fold the laundry!  Pick up Dropps today by clicking HERE.

I am so excited to tell you that Dropps is giving one lucky RBM a better laundry day!  One reader will win the following Dropps prize....

Winners Choice of 20ct Dropps Detergent in either Fresh Scent, Scent and Dye Free or Baby and 16 ct Fabric Softener Pac in choice of Lavendar, Orange Blossom or Wild Orchid. 

Thanks so much to the folks at Dropps and here is how to enter...

a Rafflecopter giveaway

121 comments:

Jessica Snook said...

I would get the Scent Free detergent and the Orange Blossom softener.

Wild N Mild $$$ said...

I'd pick fresh scent and wild orchid.

Jennifer Rote
wildnmild4u at yahoo ddot com

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I would get the Scent Free detergent and the Wild orchid softener.

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Facebook comment https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=390665214290033&id=112329868790237
Your button is here http://savingmoneycanbefun.blogspot.com/

slb3334 said...

fresh scent and lavender.

slb3334@gmail.com

ky2here said...

Shoot - I'm not copying but it would be scent free and lavender. Honest.

ky2here at msn dot com

k. said...

I'd choose scent free and lavender.

callbr549 said...

I would choose the Scent and Dye Free Dropps with the Orange Blossom.

vgsaxon(at)gmail(dot)com

susan1215 said...

I would get the Scent Free detergent and the Wild orchid softener

s2s2 at comcast dot net

Janet Vickers said...

fresh scent and orange blossom!

Melissa said...

Fresh Scent and Orange Blossom
lisa.blogs2 at gmail dot ocm

Jenna Wood said...

Unscented and Orange Blossom!

Elizabeth said...

I would probably get Fresh Scent and Lavender.

adf said...

I would choose lavander

lisagee1234 said...

unscented and orange blossom. Bet that orange smells awesome :o)

sweepmom said...

I would choose the Lavendar.

Anonymous said...

I would get Orange Blossom I Love citrus scents!
j1man1r66@etex.net

shebebes said...

I WOULD CHOOSE THE BABY SCENT :)

shebebes@yahoo.com

(SHAYNA )

Sarah said...

I'd choose fresh scent and orange blossom!

Alicia T said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alicia said...

Dye/Scent free + Orange blossom.

Thanks for the giveaway >^..^<

bloggyig at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Fresh Scent detergent & orange blossom softer.
rierie11booger (@) yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

fres scent and baby

Christine Jessamine said...

i would love to try the orange blossom!

christinejessamine at hotmail dot com

Meggiedarlin said...

I'd like the fresh scent & orange blossom.

ighmeg at yahoo dot com

Kim said...

lavender and fresh!

Renee G said...

I would like the fresh scent and the lavender softener.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

kyl neusch said...

fresh scent and orange blossom

Jessica said...

I would choose the baby detergent and the lavender softener
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

crystletellerday said...

fresh scent detergent and lavender softener crystletellerday@yahoo.com

Kristie said...

I would like lavender. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Repinned. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Chisum Crew said...

I would choose Fresh Scent detergent and Lavender softener. Rafflecopter: happi shopr

Sarah W said...

I would choose Baby and Orange Blossom.

Janna @ Feed Your Pig said...

lavender and fresh
thanks for a great contest! Janna Johnson jannajanna@hotmail.com janna@feedyourpig on GFC

daivabaum said...

Scent and Dye Fre

SHANNA ELIZABETH said...

baby

shanna.elizabeth1@gmail.com

Elizabeth said...

I would like the fresh scent

Jolee said...

Fresh scent :-) joleehamlin [at] comcast [dot] net

Alacransita84 said...

I would choose the Fresh Scent detergent pacs and the Wild Orchid fabric softener pacs.

Cristina Wyatt

aguero.crissy at gmail.com

Sarah said...

I would choose Scent and Dye Free
sparmeland(at)optonline(dot)net

audrey g said...

fresh scent and orange blossom

♪ Pinkii ♪ said...

Scent and Dye Free detergent and Lavender softener

sushi2000@mymelody.com

mverno said...

i'd like the fresh scent and lavender
mverno@roadrunner.com

Hifam said...

I would choose fresh scent and orange blossom. Sounds fun! Jody H

Brenda Callahan said...

I would love to try the Orange Blossom

sweetsue said...

I would choose lavender-it's my favorite!
Susan Chester

toughturtles said...

Scent Free & Orange Blossom

Brandy C said...

Lavender

Anonymous said...

fresh scent and orange blossom
gkuroda(at)gmail.com

Gina M Maddox said...

wild orchid and fresh scent! Thanks for the chance to win!
gina.m.maddox (at) gmail (dot) com

Gina M Maddox said...

I added your button to my blog
http://crave-to-save.blogspot.com/p/my-favorite-blogs.html
gina.m.maddox (at) gmail (dot) com

Lauren Begnaud said...

I would choose the lavender scent

Ashley said...

Scent and Dye Free.

mrs.marcus2 at yahoo dot com

D C said...

I'd go with scent & dye free

jcwega27 said...

lavender and wild orchid
jessicawedwards@gmail.com

Jackie said...

I'd like to try the Fresh Scent.
Thank you!

Tara @ Haute Lunch said...

I would choose the lavender.

bkeg said...

I would choose the Scent and Dye Free in the detergent and Orange Blossom in the fabric softener

fooks213(at)yahoo(dot)com

Romapr said...

I'd pick fresh scent detergent and lavender. Thanks!

romapup at gmail dot com

Karen said...

Fresch Scent and Wild Orchid would be my picks :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

jenny said...

wild orchid is what i pick

Lauren Marie said...

Baby & Wild Orchid.
i_Love_you28@myway.com

Emmy Coffee said...

I wish I could have the Wild Orchid but I need the Scent/Dye Free

sandyandcosmo said...

I would choose fresh scent and orange blossom.

Claire said...

I'd choose Fresh Scent and Wild Orchid.

Caryn said...

Fresh Scent and Lavender

caryn9802 at yahoo dot com

caseyle2010 said...

fresh scent and orange blossom
caseyeve_003 at yahoo dot com

caseyle2010 said...

fresh scent and orange blossom
caseyeve_003 at yahoo dot com

Tanya said...

Scent free and wild orchid

Catherine said...

lavendar
crr1010atgmaildotcom

mahnrafjtb said...

I would choose Wild Orchid.
btjfarnham at yahoo dot com

terri142 said...

I would choose the Fresh Scent and the Orange Blossom scents.

tderosa142 at gmail dot com

Tamar said...

I'd go with LAvender. Tam s.

Mercedes said...

I'd love to try wild orchid!

Erika P. said...

I would pick the Baby detergent and Orange Blossom softener.

Betty C said...

I'd like to try the Scent Free detergent and Orange Blossom softener.

willitara [at] gmail [dot] com

Amanda said...

I'd choose the Fresh Scent and Orange Blossom!
magickalblessings26{at}gmail.com

Laurie Pearson Photography said...

scent free!

tavernie said...

Id like Orange Blossom!
ptavernie at yahoo dot com

weta1972 said...

Baby and orange blossom
weta1972@yahoo.com

KIM CRAWFORD said...

FRESH SCENT AND ORANGE BLOSSOM

Becca Ann said...

fresh scent and wild orchid!

Debra said...

Fresh Scent

amanda hoffman said...

scent and dye free and orange blossom

Nancy said...

I'd choose Baby scent and Orange Blossom!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Harold D said...

Fresh Scent.

coriwestphal said...

I'd go with the detergent in Fresh Scent, and the softener in Lavender! Mmmm!

coriwestphal at msn dot com

coriwestphal said...

I have your main button (it's alphabetical): http://asahmlookingforadeal.blogspot.com/2009/09/sahm-looking-for-deals-favorite-blogs.html

coriwestphal at msn dot com

Emily N. said...

I'd get the Scent and Dye Free detergent and Orange Blossom softener.

Jammie said...

fresh scent and wild orchid

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

Fresh Scent and Orange Blossom
vmkids3 at msn dot com

Megan said...

I'd love the fresh scent detergent and orange blossom softener. :)


meganmow@gmail.com

sheryl gruhler said...

I'd pick fresh scent and wild orchid.-sheryl
s.gruhler@yahoo.com

Marie C said...

Fresh Scent because it's got to please the men in the house too.
one.f1neday @ yahoo

ferriz said...

orange blossom and wild orchid!

ferriza2(at)yahoo(dot)com

dvice12 said...

I'd choose Lavendar

Debbie P said...

I would choose the Fresh scent. Thanks!

MonkeyMama88 said...

definitely would choose lavender

Maria Ivey said...

Scent and Dye Free and Orange Blossom.

awhartness said...

Lavender and Fresh Scent

Breanne said...

Fresh Scent and Wild Orchid

Diana said...

I would like Fresh Scent and Orange Blossom
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Paige said...

fresh scent & wild orchid :-)

Julie said...

My husband is the laundry doer most of the time, I'm sure he'd love these :)

amy16323 said...

Fresh Scent and Orange Blossom
amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

G said...

scent and dye free

clynsg said...

Fresh Scent and Lavender.

cgclynsg0 at gmail dot com

Shelley P said...

Detergent Fresh Scent and Fabric Softener Lavender.

Jo said...

I would get the Wild Orchid & baby
jofo120 at yahoo dot com

amyd said...

fresh scent and lavender
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

faithfullyfrugal said...

Lavender and orange blossom.

Thank you for the entry,

nikkidavissells at gmail dot com

michedt said...

I'd pick Fresh Scent and Orange Blossom.
Michelle Tucker

michedt said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/69031806758500578/

peppersalt said...

I like fesh scent and lavender. saltpepper1_2000@yahoo.com

h. mcnaron said...

scent free and lavender!
a marie hj saver

Andrea Henry said...

orange blossom
caden at pineland.net

Andrea Henry said...

follow on pinterest

andreacaden
caden at pineland.net

brianpiero said...

Thanks for the giveaway...we would choose the Scent Free & Lavender.

senorpiero [at] yahoo [dot] com

Brian E.

slehan said...

Fresh & Lavender.
Thanks for the contest.

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed we have to come sex chat true.

We've seen this one could have been on his new proof with Andr� Neves of the world beyond. That no matter where you will have the brawn to match its beauty? Overmuch emphasis on the basics yourself, head of a guitar and the disorder descriptions are very proud here at The Huffington Post series: Twitter Powerhouses and Meaningful Leaders. The device is nearly identical to that of a woman in what just appears to be huge it can be quite happy.