Thursday, April 5, 2012

Fireman Sam: Rescue on the Water....R&G!

On April 3rd Lionsgage & HIT Entertainment released a DVD featuring one of A&W's very favorite characters....Fireman Sam!  Fireman Sam:  Rescue on the Water is out now and is sure to be a big hit with your little ones!  Here is the scoop...

Program Description: On land, in water and everywhere in between, you can always count on Fireman Sam to save the day … and bring the fun along, too! Join Fireman Sam, his courageous fire brigade and the citizens of Pontypandy for all new seafaring adventure in Fireman Sam™: Rescue on the Water, coming to DVD, Digital Download and On Demand April 3, 2012 from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment. It’s ready, set, rescue in six thrilling episodes filled with Sam’s trademark lessons in safety, loyalty, leadership, cooperation and friendship.

DVD Synopsis:
Sound the alarm! Fireman Sam and his heroic team are always prepared for rescues. Whether it’s a flood in Pontypandy, dangerous shifting tides or trouble at sea for Norman and James, there’s no challenge too big for Fireman Sam! Join the squad and save the day with this collection of daring seaworthy rescues.

Episodes include:
Stranded
The One That Got Away
Pirates of Pontypandy
Norman’s Ark
Sailor Steele
Dinosaur Hunt
Bonus Episode: Alarm on the Beach
Oh boy!  This one was an absolute thrill from start to finish with A&W.  They absolutely LOVE firefighters and Fireman Sam is their favorite "hero next door".  Sam and the other firefighters are always on hand no matter what the emergency and each episode is filled with good safety tips and messages of cautious responsibility. This show is one I LOVE to watch with the kids and this DVD was no different (love those accents!).  Fireman Sam is one of my absolute favorites and this DVD will be one we watch over and over!  Pick up your copy today on Amazon...
I am so pleased to tell you that Lionsgate & HIT Entertainment are giving one lucky RBM reader a copy of Fireman Sam: Rescue on the Water. Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter...
a Rafflecopter giveaway

41 comments:

Jackie said...

I'd love to win this for my nephew.
Thank you!

Daisy TrendyMomReviews said...

My toddler would love this! He only gets 30 minutes of t.v. time a day, so this would be fun to watch over a couple of days!

Sarah said...

My 4 year old son would love this, he adores firemen!

Sandy VanHoey said...

I'd love to win for my 4 year old grandson
sandy1955 at comcast dot net

Jenna Wood said...

My Nephew!

Mysharona said...

my son

Amanda B said...

I'd love to win this DVD for my 2 year old son, he'd love it.

ani hearts japan said...

I would like this for my 4 year old that is obsessed with firetrucks and firefighters. My hubby is a firefighter, so they would go nuts for this DVD!

aniwilsonintx at hotmail dot com

heatherzilla said...

I would love to win this for my nephew.

Anonymous said...

I want to win this for my boyfriend. hmjst1@gmail.com

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I would like to win this for my son.

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

your button is on my blog at http://savingmoneycanbefun.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Rogers said...

This is for My Grandson Layne!
j1man1r66@etex.net

Wendy Rozema said...

for my kids!

daivabaum said...

My kids!
poniabaum at gmail dot com

Jennifer said...

It would be for my kids ages 3 and 7!

Debbie Petts said...

I would love to win this for my nephew! Thanks.

Shannon said...

I would win this for my nephew.

Robin said...

A friend of mine who has a little boy
robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

Robin said...

commented on your fb page as Robin Scott
robinlscott4 at hotmail dot com

Jennifer said...

i would love to win this for my son
jenniferwinchester@ymail.com

Jessica P said...

I would like to win this for my mom's Pre-K class :)

Jessica P said...

I have your button here: http://thesecond-thought.blogspot.com/p/blogs-i-love.html :)

Aunt Maggie Rocks said...

Oh I'd LOVE to win for my nephew!

Maggie Ann True Armstrong
maggie(at)pdclarion(dot)com

Chloe said...

I'd love to win for my daughter.

Nicole C. said...

I would love to win this for my nephew.

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

Tamar said...

I'd love to win for my son.
Tam S.

awhartness said...

I want to in this for my grandson.

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

this is for my grandson
vmkids3 at msn dot com

tavernie said...

I would love to win it for my grandson! Thank You!
ptavernie at yahoo dot com

Jenette said...

Would love to win for my two boys!

Daniel M said...

for my nephew! - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

Sarah said...

I want this for my niece.

sparmeland(at)optonline(dot)net

Shelley P said...

Would love to win this for my boys!
sscott2 at email dot com

Jody Sisson said...

I would love to win it for my Grandson.
jodysis at windstream dot net

Melissa said...

My nephew
lisa.blogs2 at gmail dot com

Janet W. said...

For my grandson.
janet3rdgrade@yahoo.com

Diana said...

I would love to win for my grandkids
hrddiana556@gmail.com

kellyr78 said...

I would like this for my 6 yr old
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

Atreau said...

I would love to win this for my nephew.

security said...

I appreciate your time for rescuing them from disaster.