Friday, April 20, 2012

HALO Safe Sleep Crib Set...Available Now!

You all know I am a big fan of the HALO line of products.  From my very days as a mom to right now as the mom to three "bigger" children I still trust HALO.  I am sure you all know HALO because they make those "can't live without" sleep sacks as well as some adorable and safe pajamas for little ones.  Now HALO has taken it a step further and created a bedding set that I think is pure genius.  Check out the HALO SleepSack Crib Set....
FINALLY a company has created a crib set that has everything a nursery needs WITHOUT those dangerous bumpers! Why, oh, why do they still sell those bumpers. I like to call my bumpers a very expensive space hog. I never used them (of course not!) but I keep thinking I will do something crafty with them (I likely never will!) so they eat up a bunch of space in a spare closet. Not so smart. Here is some information on HALO's new crib sets and why they are a far safer alternative....

With the American Academy of Pediatrics now saying “no” to crib bumpers, HALO Innovations has introduced its own Safe Sleep Crib SetTM designed to create an attractive and safe sleep environment for babies.

The five-piece HALO Safe Sleep Crib Set consists of a HALO SleepSack wearable blanket, SleepSack Swaddle, both in 100% cotton; two coordinating crib sheets in soft cotton jersey; and a matching crib skirt.

“Too often parents ‘overdress’ the crib with quilt and bumpers, both of which can pose a breathing threat for baby,” comments Bill Schmid, founder of Halo Innovations. “The Halo SleepSack and SleepSack Swaddle are the only things a baby needs in the crib to stay warm and sleeping safely, and the soft jersey sheet provides a snug fit on the mattress.
Thank you HALO!  I think all parents should buy one of these sets. They have everything you need for your nursery and nothing you don't.  HALO sent me the "Caroline" set to check out and it is beautiful....
It is so pretty and the quality is fantastic.  Right now you can pick up this set on Amazon for just $71.87 (20% off an already great deal!).  You can't go wrong with the HALO Safe Sleep Crib Set.  It is safe, made of great quality, affordable and comes in a variety of adorable styles to suit you decor.  Click HERE to see the other styles available on Amazon.
To learn more about HALO  visit then on Facebook, Pinterest and Twitter.
*I was provided with the above mentioned product for purpose of review.  The views expressed are 100% my own and I received no monetary compensation for my time.

3 comments:

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

So cute they have a set like that. No more babies for me but if I were going to have more I would love a set like that.

bloger said...

I love what you did with Baby M's room! Unfortunately, I do not have the luxury of space and am on a very limited budget. The one item I would like to splurge on is a crib. The problem is that I live in Hawaii and no one will ship, if they do, it increases the cost of the item by at least $100. I found the Babi Italia Scandi crib abd the Babymod Olivia crib online and thought that ToysRUs or Walmart could bring them in, but unfortunately they will not if it is not an item they regularly stock

Nursery Bedding,Crib Bedding, Baby Bedding

mini baby cribs said...

These are so cute!!!