Monday, April 9, 2012

NCircle Entertainment & Yo Gabba Gabba....R&G!

In our home, we are BIG Yo Gabba Gabba fans.  The kids as well as the grown ups like to sing along with DJ Lance and his pals.  I think the show is fun, unique and positive for children.  I was even further endeared to the show last year when they came to my city for a concert and we met DJ Lance....

Yes, ahem, I know my husband and I look more excited than the kids!  In any case, when I heared my friends at NCircle were featuring Yo Gabba Gabba Live!  There's a Party in My City DVD I was super excited.  Here is the scoop...

In “Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! There’s a Party in My City!” join D.J. Lance Rock, Brobee, Toodee, Foofa, Plex, Muno and all of our favorite Yo Gabba Gabba! friends for their first-ever live concert! It is a non-stop musical extravaganza. Get up on your feet to sing and dance along over ten Gabba favorites, including: “There’s a Party in My Tummy,” “Name Game” and “Get The Sillies Out.”
This full-length concert is packed with special guests including beatboxing legend Biz Markie performing Biz’s Beat of the Day, the incomparable Leslie Hall & DO IT teaching a Dancey Dance, and Super Music Friends Show guest The Aquabats performing everyone’s favorite, “Pool Party.” Yo Gabba Gabba! Live!: There’s a Party in My City! will get the whole family dancing and singing no matter what city you’re in!


Studio: NCircle Entertainment

Run Time: 110 minutes with bonus content

SRP: $9.99

Available at a retailer near you including Walmart, Kmart, Taget, Toys R Us or www.NCircleEntertainment.com


NCircle also sent me a darling book entitled It's Okay, Try Again to share with the kiddos....

Perfect for toddlers and preschoolers who sometimes get a little bit frustrated when things don't go their way, this book teaches them that it's okay to try, try, try again. Based on one of the top-rated and most-popular Gabba songs "It's Okay, Try Again."

First, let me address the DVD.  As I mentioned we saw the show live and loved it.  This DVD embodies the pure excitement of the live show and will have the whole family on their feet dancing. How can you NOT giggle and dance to "Get the Sillies Out"??

The book was an especially big hit with Little R.  Being 2 can lead to loads of frustration and the Yo Gabba Gabba gang helps little ones to remember "sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, but it's okay, you try again"!.  Love it!

If you have a child in your life who loves music and dancing be sure to pick up Yo Gabba Gabba! Live!  There's A Party in My City!  It is pure FUN!!


I am so pleased to tell you that one lucky RBM reader will win a copy of the DVD Yo Gabba Gabba! Live! There's A Party in My City! courtesy of NCircle Entertainment. Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter...
a Rafflecopter giveaway

52 comments:

Jessica said...

Jack would love to watch anything Sesame Street!

Jackie said...

She would love the Jake and the Never Land Pirates: Peter Pan Returns dvd
Thank you!

luckyseattlemom said...

My kiddo would love The Cat in the Hat Knows a lot about that
luckyseattlemom at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

gotta go with sesame street!

Sandy VanHoey said...

The Fairies-Fairies Dancing
sandy1955 at comcast dot net

slb3334 said...

Cat in the hat.

slb3334@gmail.com

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

The GRUFFALO looks like a DVD my son might like.

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Facebook comment https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=390665214290033&id=112329868790237
Your button is here http://savingmoneycanbefun.blogspot.com/

Mysharona said...

National Theatre: Dr. Seuss's the Cat in the Hat looks fun

Miranda Ward said...

The cat in the Hat

freebiegoddess03@aol.com

peterg201 said...

Busytown Mysteries

peterg201(at)gmail(dot)com

kellyr78 said...

my kids would like Jake and the Never Land Pirates: Peter Pan Returns
kellywcuATyahooDOTcom

Melissa Bush said...

My son would love the Wordworld: Shark's Loose Tooth DVD, well actually he would like any of those.

Melissa said...

Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!: Wings and Things/Up and Away!/Tales About Tails [3 Discs]
lisa.blogs2 at gmail dot com

Jenna Wood said...

Cat In The Hat Knows A Lot About That!

Hotsnotty2 said...

The GRUFFALO

Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

adf said...

My daughter would the cat and the hat one.

Christine Jessamine said...

i would love the cat in the hat!

christinejessamine at hotmail dot com

akronugurl said...

jake and the Never Land Pirates: Peter Pan Returns dvd

freebiel0ve@yhaoo.com

Kristy Thiel said...

My daughter would love The Gruffalo!

Nicole said...

Obviously Yo Gabba Gabba would be our first pick...but my daughter also loves watching Pocoyo once in a while. :-)

MamaStace said...

I think my son would also really like the Cat in the Hat Knows a Lot About That!: Up and Away!

NATHANSMOMMY619(AT)AOL(DOT)COM

JC said...

DDs would love Cat in the hat.

crystletellerday said...

the gruffalo crystletellerday@yahoo.com

Patty White said...

The Cat in the Hat!!

Dwayne Berry said...

My little girl would love to see that Hop movie. She's been asking about it ever since they started showing the commercials on tv.

Shannon said...

the gruffalo looks so cute!

snaugle81@gmail.com

Shannon said...

the gruffalo looks so cute!

snaugle81@gmail.com

jenzen69 said...

we would love anything Pocoyo

Caryn said...

She would like Puppy Party

caryn9802 at yahoo dot com

Leenburke said...

I think my kids would love any Pocoyo

Mama Love said...

my kids would love sid the science kid

Sarah said...

A Sesame Street Dvd... classic.

Shelley P said...

I think the kids would enjoy Gruffalo.

Daniel M said...

the gruffalo looks fun too - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

Tamar said...

I like Wordworld: Shark's Loose Tooth.

Jennifer said...

cat in the hat
jenniferwinchester@ymail.com

Erica C. said...

The Adventures of Tin Tin would be great too.
ericacarnes(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

The Gruffalo!

theyyyguy@yahoo.com

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

The GRUFFALO or the cat in the hat
vmkids3 at msn dot com

tavernie said...

Gruffalo for sure!
ptavernie at yahoo dot com

Ms Penny Pincher said...

Sesame Street!

aggcalifornia said...

The Cat in the Hat knows a lot about that would be my son's favorite! Thank you for the awesome giveaway!

- lablogs@yahoo.com

awhartness said...

I think my granddaughter would enjoy the DORA THE EXPLORER: DORA'S EXPLORER GIRLS DVD.

toughturtles said...

Puppy Party for my niece

mverno said...

he would like The Cat In The Hat, The: A Breeze From The Trees
mverno@roadrunner.com

Brenda Callahan said...

My daughter wants to see Happy Feet Two

Mel said...

my kids would also love sid the science kid: sid in motion

kathy pease said...

i also like Dino Dan: Dino Trackers

kathy pease said...

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=395716417118246&id=112329868790237

Atreau said...

She would love PRIMA PRINCESSA: NUTCRACKER.

ladyt64 said...

My grandson would love a Dino Dan DVD. (Roxann)