Tuesday, May 15, 2012

AAAHH!!! Real Monsters: Season 2.....Out Today! R&G!


There is a brand new DVD out today that is so much fun.....AAAHH!!!  Real Monsters Season 2 is available purchase today and you don't want to miss it.  Here is the full scoop...

AAAHH!!! REAL MONSTERS: SEASON 2

All 13 Episodes from Season 2 will be Available on DVD May 15, 2012 from Shout! Factory

Ickis, Oblina and Krumm are back for a second season of spine-chilling, gut-busting adventures! Sit back and enjoy as these three young monsters take everything they’ve learned from The Gromble about scaring and put it to good use. That is, of course, unless they’re trapped by Simon, the most determined monster-hunter in town! A must-have for Nickelodeon fans, cartoon fanatics and DVD collectors alike, this 2 DVD set will be available nationwide May 15 with a suggested retail price of $19.93.


Starring the voice talents of Charlie Adler (The Super Hero Squad Show), Christine Cavanaugh (Rugrats), Gregg Berger (Transformers), Tim Curry (Clue) and James Belushi (Hoodwinked!), Aaahh!!! Real Monsters aired on Nickelodeon from 1994-2000 and returned in 2002 on the Nicktoons Network. In 2006, the show began airing on Nick Rewind. The show was nominated for a Daytime Emmy in Outstanding Achievement in Animation.

Featuring  13 episodes from the second season including:
Spontaneously Combustible / Curse of Katana
Monsters Are Real / This is Your Brain on Ickis
Into the Woods / Krumm Gets the Dreaded Nolox
Mayberry UFO / I Dream of Snorch with the Long Golden Hair
Garbage Ahoy / Goin' South
Monster Who Came in from the Cold / Puppy Ciao
The Rival / Hats Off
Eau de Krumm / O'Lucky Monster
The Tree of Ickis / Rosh-O-Monster
History of the Monster World, Part 1 / Fear Thy Name is Ickis
Quest for the Holy Pail / Garbage In, Garbage Out
A Room with No Viewfinder / Krumm Rises to the Top
The Five Faces of Ickis / Bigfoot, Don't Fail Me Now

I did not see this show when it aired the first time around so I am SO glad I got the opportunity to watch it with A&W through this new DVD collection.  The boys LOVE monsters so this was right off the bat a hit with them.  When you add their silly, "spooky" and strange antics and this is a fan favorite here at Reviewed by Mom!  In fact, I like watching it too!  I think the writing is smart and funny and I can see why it was nominated for an Emmy but I can't figure out why it did not win!  This show is super fun for old and new fans alike and you can pick it up today on Amazon for just $14.99 (a 25% savings!!!)...


I am so happy to tell you that THREE lucky RBM readers will win AAAHH!!! Real Monsters Season 2.  Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter... a Rafflecopter giveaway

67 comments:

Jackie said...

My daughter watched this years ago when it was on tv (and I watched with her). I'd love to win this for her.
Thank you!

Hifam said...

I haven't seen it before, but from the information here I know my son would love it. Thanks! jody h

Sandy VanHoey said...

My grandson and no, we have never seen it but sounds like something he'd love

Sandy VanHoey said...

commented on your facebook page-Sandy VanHoey

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I have not seen this one before but I would like to win it for my son.

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

FB comment https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=240438619394697&id=112329868790237&comment_id=934431&offset=0&total_comments=1

Your button is on my blog at http://savingmoneycanbefun.blogspot.com

Lindsey Gain said...

I am trying to win this for ME. lol.

Mysharona said...

I'd like it for my kids.

slb3334 said...

I have not seen it but looks like fun.

slb3334@gmail.com

nickieisis3 said...

I've seen it and now my son watches it.

debbie said...

Yes, I love it.

susan1215 said...

I have not seen this show before, my daughter would like it

s2s2 at comcast dot net

Sharon Braswell said...

no I haven't seen it before. Sounds adorable. I want to win for myself and nieces and nephews!
Thank You!

Sharon Braswell said...

Posted on your Facebook page 5/19/12
Thank You!

Jennifer said...

no i have not seen this before but i would like to win it for my kiddos
jenniferwinchester@ymail.com

Christine Jessamine said...

i have seen this before, my son would love this!

christinejessamine at hotmail dot com

kroch said...

I have never seen this before. I'd like to win this for my nephew.

Katie R.
Dancehottie1621 at aol dot com

Ryan said...

I watched this show when I was younger! I am trying to get this for my nephew who will love it!

rypm25@aol.com

Rincewind99 said...

Unfortunately, I haven't seen it yet... I want to win it for my best friend's little son :)

rincewind9998@gmail.com

Serenap95 said...

I use to watch it all the time when I was younger

Serena Powell

Erica said...

I'm trying to win this DVD for myself. This is one of those classic Nickelodeon cartoons that I used to watch all the time when I was a kid. Talk about a nostalgia-fest!

Casey colette said...

I watched this when I was little and I want to share my love for this show with my 7 year old daughter Gigi

faboosh said...

I watched this growing up so Im trying to win it for myself HAHA, still a kid at heart!

Kendra Warstler said...

Trying to win this for my son! He would LOVE it! :)

Shelley P said...

No, I haven't seen this show before but I think my kids would enjoy it : )

Raising My Padawans said...

This was one of my favorite shows when I was younger! I would love to win this for my boys, so they can watch it too!
Rafflecopter -Heather S

gail said...

i have not seen this, but i think my nephew would like it
gkuroda(at)hawaii.edu

Kristina said...

I use to watch this when I was a kid. I would like to win it for my kids.

CJR said...

Yes, I've seen it. I'm entering this giveaway for my husband who loves the show!

Erin Elder said...

I HAVE NEVER SEEN THIS SHOW BEFORE BUT MY DAUGHTER WOULD ABSOLUTELY LOVE IT!

mahnrafjtb said...

My stepson use to watch this show so I have seen parts of it.
btjfarnham at yahoo dot com

Jen said...

I have not seen it I am trying to win for my niece .

ahedden12atgmail.com

Wendy said...

YESSSSS!! My husband and I love love love this cartoon and I am not even a cartoon person. :)

megangrace said...

yes and sadly me and my husband we love it

Justine/SnKmommy said...

I used to watch this when I was younger and it was still on Nickelodeon. Loved it. I want to win it for my Husband for a father's day gift.

Jennifer Rogers said...

I have not seen this show before! I am trying to win this for my grandson Layne!
j1man1r66@etex.net

Alexis Grau said...

Facebook username: AlexisGrau
alexis784 [at] gmail [dot] com

Alexis Grau said...

I watched this show years ago! I was a little older but my sisters were young and loved it! I think my son Jack would love it too!
alexis784 [at] gmail [dot] com

Alexis Grau said...

Pinned: http://pinterest.com/pin/53480314295458401/
alexisgrau1 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Daniel M said...

haven't seen it, wanna win for my nephew! - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

pmj said...

I want to win this for my son-he watched it when he was little.

Anonymous said...

I used to watch it on nick alll the time, I'd love to win it for my nephew and I. :]

Summer said...

I've never seen it, I would watch it with my son

Krista Raven said...

I have never seen this DVD and trying to win this for my son Sam!! Who loves Monsters
Thanks

Robin T said...

I haven't seen this show before, but I'm sure my son Mike would love it

rtrexel@gmail.com

CAJUNMAN12 said...

I have not seen it before and I want to win this for my nephew

Brittany Boardley Renaldi said...

This was a regular in my house growing up!

Erica C. said...

I remember this show! My nephew would enjoy it!
ericacarnes(at)gmail(dot)com

Tamar said...

This would go to my little boy. He is a little monster.

guymon said...

We've never seen it, but I think my boys would love it!

C.P. said...

As a '90's kid I grew up on Ahh Real Monsters and I'm so glad someone else remembers them! I would love to win this for my two girls, I think they may enjoy it as much as I did. Thanks for the chance!

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

I want it for my grandkids
vmkids3 at msn dotcom

laurasloves said...

I remember watching this when I was younger and would love to win it for my daughter.
lauraemerson17 at yahoo dot com

laurasloves said...

I pinned this.
Laura Lee
lauraemerson17 at yahoo dot com

Krystyl said...

Loved this show as a kid, I'd love to win it for my stepson and me to watch together!

Anonymous said...

I used to watch it as a kid with my dad. I'd win it so the two of us could watch it again!! lol

Shannon F.
meltoole(at)hotmail(dot)com

tavernie said...

Yes Ive seen this show and would love to win it for my grandson!
ptavernie at yahoo dot com

Random said...

I used to watch all the time. And I would win it and share it with my 5 kids.

Nicole C. said...

I have seen it and am trying to win this for my son.

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

Leslie S. said...

I used to watch this and would love to introduce my 4 kids to it.

Cweller75 said...

I haven't seen this show before. I would like to win it for my daughter.

cweller75@gmail.com

ladyt64 said...

I have seen this before. My son loves it. (Roxann)

Breanne said...

I have seen this and want to win it for myself

amyd said...

I have and it would be for my sons
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

EandJ said...

i think i have seen it but i'm not sure. if so i think i liked it so i want to win it for myself
jericawm@yahoo.com

JC said...

I haven't seen this yet. I'd like to win this for DDs.

JC said...

button.http://tcarolinep.wordpress.com/