Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Aerobie AeroSpin YoYo...R&G!


Warmer weather days are here (well, not today where I am but I remain optimistic!) which means lots more outdoor play.  I simply love this time of year!  I am always looking for fun outdoor things for the kids and I to do and one of my favorite companies to look to for this is Aerobie.  They have a great variety of fun and active sport toys that are so creative.  We have and love the Aerobie Skylighter so I was delighted when Aerobie offered me the chance to try out their Aerospin Yo-Yo!  Here is the scoop on what my husband and I have been challenging each other with...

The precision engineered Aerobie AeroSpin ball bearing yo-yo is ideal for all types of tricks and all players' skill levels. Its patented soft rim makes the AeroSpin yo-yo more fun to play and catch. The AeroSpin yo-yo's adjustable gap enables a player to set its responsiveness at the desired level and its high performance ball bearing powers through all types of tricks. Its weight distribution and venturi gap are great for difficult looping tricks, making it the perfect yo-yo for all around play. Each AeroSpin yo-yo comes with a 36 page book of tricks, tips, and care instructions. Ages 5 and up. Quality made in the U.S.A.

Now, obviously, the Yo-Yo is an indoor AND outdoor toy for many.  Most. Everyone but me in all likelihood!  In any case, I am a "wild" yo-yo gal so I like wide open spaces.  Hopefully using the Aerospin book of tricks will help me improve my skills and make me less of a menace!  In all seriousness though, this Yo-Yo is tremendously fun.  You tend to forget the "simple" toys and the level of fun they can bring in this age of too many bells and whistles.  The Aerospin is superior to other Yo-Yo's because of that soft rim.  It really  makes a difference on your hands. It is easier to catch and allows you to play for longer periods of time.  If you are looking for some fun for the whole family I would highly recommend the Aerobie Aerospin Yo-Yo!  Pick up yours today on Amazon for just $13.89 (a 31% savings!!!)....


I am so pleased to tell you that the people at Aerobie are giving one lucky RBM reader an Aerospin of their own. Thanks so much to my friends at Aerobie and here is how to enter...



a Rafflecopter giveaway

47 comments:

Kristen said...

The Aerobie Superdisc is the best "frisbee" like toy I've every tried.

Kristen said...

I have your button
http://couponboss.wordpress.com/giveaway-blogs/

Dealsfan32 said...

I like the aerobie Aerobie® Squidgie® Ball

Claudia .

Dealsfan32 said...

blog button
http://fortheloveofcouponsanddeals.blogspot.com/p/blog-roll-blogs-i-2.html

Claudia .

ani hearts japan said...

The Aerobie Rocket Football looks fun!

Jenndiggy said...

The Skylighter Disc! :)

jenndiggy at gmail dot com

Jenndiggy said...

http://jenndiggy.blogspot.com/ <-- your button

ufg8trj said...

I like the superdisc ultra
ufg8trj@yahoo.com

Nancy said...

I also like their Rocket Football.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Renee G said...

I like their Orbiter Boomerang.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

Hifam said...

The Aerobie® FootballRocket Football look fun.
jody h
button: hifam7.blogspot.com

ChosenToBeFree said...

I like the doggie disc

Rochel S said...

I like the Megatop™ Spinning Top

Joy said...

I like the FootballRocket Football.
magic5905 at embarqmail dot com

Shelley P said...

I could have fun with the Aerobie® Orbiter™ Boomerang : )

Pat said...

I like the Aerobie® Superdisc™ Ultra.
pkildow at gmail dot com

casey aubut said...

The Squidgie Ball looks fun!
cassandra@aubut.net

Sarah Rainwater said...

Love the sky lighter disk.

Anonymous said...

the rocket footabll looks awesome!

jaimedoolittle@aol.com

Madeline Brubaker said...

I'd like to try out the Orbiter™ Boomerang.

Anonymous said...

rocket football
gkuroda(at)gmail.com

Sandy VanHoey said...

Aerobie® Squidgie® Ball

Sandy VanHoey said...

commented on Facebook page

Wendy Rozema said...

the orbiter boomerang!

Aimee said...

I like the Orbiter, really cool

alicia zirjacks said...

I would love to try the Superdisc ultra!

Erika P. said...

My two dogs would like the Dogobie Disc.

Sharon Braswell said...

The Skylight Lighted Disc!
Thank You!

Sharon Braswell said...

The Skylight Lighted Disc!
Thank You!

Christine Jessamine said...

i like the orbiter boomerang!

christinejessamine at hotmail dot com

STF said...

The Aerobie Rocket Football

Tonya Dean said...

Aerobie® Skylighter™ Lighted Disc looks cool.

tdlsfm(at)gmail(dot)com

CAJUNMAN12 said...

The Aerobie Rocket Football

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

Like the Aerobie Rocket Football
vmkids3 at msn dot com

Tamar said...

Aerobie® Football
Rocket Football would be fun for my son.

pmh said...

the great would love the rocket football.

hydepennym@gmail.com

Candice said...

I like the skylighter disc. Thank you!
candicesweeps at yahoo dot com

Diana said...

Rocket football
hrddiana556@Gmail.com

Lara N. said...

The Megatop Spinning Top!

lara at twiceblessedlife.com

Lindsay B said...

Rocket football, for sure.

mom2gabnnat said...

The Skylighter Disc looks cool.
Jennifer - jenswps at yahoo . com

Audrey @ Tight Wad in Utah said...

Rocket football or the skylighter disc!

Kristie said...

I like the Orbiter Boomerang. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

dddiva said...

Orbiter Boomerang looks fun.
Sherry Conrad
discriminating_diva at yahoo dot com

dddiva said...

Button www.myloonyverse.com
Sherry Conrad
discriminating_diva at yahoo dot com

Paige & Casey @7kidsandus said...

i pinned a picture on pinterest

michedt said...

I can see lots of time being spent playing with the Aerobie® Skylighter™
Lighted Disc.