Thursday, May 31, 2012

Bingo Anyone?

When I first got online I was introduced to two things...e-mail and online games.  For the most part, I used the Internet for work but when I wanted to unwind at the end of the day, I really loved to play games.  My dad is actually the person who introduced me to some of my very first online game sites and he and I used to play together on the Internet and compete for best scores.  It was a lot of fun and something I really enjoyed doing with him (he was a computer guy for sure!).  I also remember how delighted we both were to win prizes from a game site we used.  Neither one of us won anything major but it was a big rush to win something from the comfort of my own home while I was doing something enjoyable.  Fun!

While I don't have as much time to play online games as I used to, I still like to take that down time to play.  I think it is important to take time to sit back, relax and do something that is fun for you.  I also love to do something that might just earn me a prize (guess I still remember that rush from winning all those years ago!!).   There is a site out now BingoPalace.com that has lots of great Bingo games that offer the chance to win some fantastic cash prizes.  I know Bingo is a super popular game to play in person but I also know there are not as many halls around as there used to be. And, let's face it, we are busier than we used to be so getting out to play can often be a challenge. BingoPalace offers an online site that mimics all the fun of a bingo hall and even has chat rooms so you can meet other players if you wish. At the end of the day, you can kick back, play some bingo and hope to win the big cash prize.  Sounds like a fun evening to me! 

2 comments:

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I have never played Bingo online but I bet it would be fun. Its just tough to break away from all the great giveaways there are to enter LOL.

Char W said...

I've never played bingo online either. I remember playing bingo as a child at different events, using the boards with the sliding window thing to cover the numbers. I've more recently played bingo with daubers, which I had never done before. It was kinda crazy though, having 5 paper cards to look at and having to do more than the traditional one line is a bingo. They did things like hot dog, martini, corners, etc.