Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bob the Builder: Adventure by the Sea...R&G!

There is new Bob the Builder DVD coming out later this month.  Here is the scoop on every one's favorite handyman's newest offering....

Join Bob The Builder™ And His Can-Do Crew For Building Fun In The Sun! BOB THE BUILDER: ADVENTURES BY THE SEA is available On DVD, Digital Download And On Demand on May 22, 2012 From Lionsgate And HIT Entertainment.

PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Bob and his Can-Do Crew are making waves and having fun in five new, sea-themed adventures in construction in Bob the Builder™: Adventures by the Sea, sailing onto DVD, Digital Download and On Demand May 22, 2012 from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment. From facing fears, correcting mistakes, doing good work and always getting the job done, Bob’s the man and when you’re on his team, life’s a beach!

DVD SYNOPSIS
Bob the Builder™ and his machine team "sea" lots of new ways to work together to get jobs done in and around Fixham Harbor in these five exciting stories. Scoop must make a creative seaside rescue to get the lighthouse lens shining again! Scratch realizes that admitting mistakes is the best way to be cool; the team comes to the rescue when Muck’s sandcastle compromises their big job. Scrambler shows that the key to bravery is admitting your fears. Bob and the Can-Do Crew get the job done and find success by the sea with sand, water, sun and friends!

Episodes include:
Scoop’s Sea Rescue
In this story, the crew is replacing the lens on a lighthouse. Scoop gets distracted and does not pay attention when he is given instructions. As a result, he messes up his jobs and causes the new replacement lens to fall into the sea.


Pineapple Scratch
Bob and the Can-Do Crew are building the Surf School Cafe in this story. Scratch goes on an errand to get a pineapple and seashell. On the way back, he gets lost but thinks he’s too cool to ask for help. Scratch eventually realizes his mistake and asks for directions back to the beach.


Muck’s Beach Tower
In this episode, Muck and his friends are building sand castles. Then Bob needs Muck’s help to build a lifeguard tower. Muck does help Bob, but he also wants to build the best sand castle ever. In the process of building his sand castle, Muck makes the lifeguard tower unstable.


Here Comes Muck
Bob and the crew are rebuilding their yard in this story. However, while everyone is working, Muck is obsessed with being first in a contest involving who can come out of their garage first. While Muck is practicing, he gets stuck in one of the garages.


Scrambler Gets Clean
In this episode, Scrambler is afraid of getting a washing. As a result, he avoids getting dirty while he’s working. This of course makes it hard for him to do his job. Eventually, Scrambler does get dirty and discovers he likes washings.


Bob the Builder is sort of a "forever favorite" around here.  The boys began watching it when they were 1 or 2 and they still enjoy watching it now at 5 1/2.  Little R really enjoys is now too.  As a mom I appreciate the positive teamwork and cooperation messages that are peppered through every episode.  If you have a Bob fan in your life (who doesn't??) pre-order this one today on Amazon...
I am so pleased to tell you that my friends at Lionsgate & HIT Entertainment are giving one lucky RBM reader a copy of this upcoming release! Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter...


a Rafflecopter giveaway

53 comments:

Krista Raven said...

I don't think your rafflecopter is working I have had probelms with mine too ever since the new HTML codes but I could be wrong, test it out. I want to enter but rafflecopter won't click for me. Even on my blog! Heads up
Thanks
Krista

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I would like to win this for my 2 year old.

MamaStace said...

I'm trying to win this for my of my boys

Nathansmommy619(at)aol(dot)com

Mysharona said...

For my son

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

FB comment https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=273814599381630&id=112329868790237&comment_id=1342612&offset=0&total_comments=9

Your button is on my blog at http://savingmoneycanbefun.blogspot.com

Sarah said...

I would love to win this for my cousin!

Leslie Galloway said...

my son fisher. :)

Facebook Name: Leslie Galloway (www.facebook.com/GallowayLeslie)

momma8385 said...

I am trying to win this for my Grandson. Thanks for the chance.
:)Jeanne B.T.

Nancy said...

I'd like to win this for our family.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Renee G said...

I am trying to win this for my nephew
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

Tara said...

this would be for my sons.
tara.huff(at)gmail(dot)com

Shelley P said...

I am trying to win this for my kids! Thanks for the chance : )

KatieRox4You said...

I have a daycare..so for the children I watch!!
Thanks!!
katielovesdeals@yahoo.com

David said...

My daughter, Gwen :)

dvdgossett915@gmail.com

Laurie said...

my nephew

Sarah said...

Would be for my 4 year old!

holly said...

I would be winning this for my daughter who is 2!

Teh Doll said...

my little guy he would love this
dollhousecreation(at)gmail(dot)com

Sarah said...

I'm trying to win this for my three little boys.

Anonymous said...

my nephew
gkuroda(at)gmail.com

Jen S said...

My 2 kids.

Lindsey Gain said...

I want to win this for my little one!

mahnrafjtb said...

I would love to win this for my niece. Her birthday is coming up and she loves "Bob the Builder"

Kendra Warstler said...

Trying to win it for my little man..he is a HUGE Bob the Builder Fan.

Jennifer said...

my son
jenniferwinchester@ymail.com

Christine Jessamine said...

i would love to win this for my youngest nephew!

christinejessamine at hotmail dot com

Kelly Grant said...

This would be for my son

RJ said...

My grandchildren

rjwhiggins@aol.com

Lara N. said...

my twin girls - 4 yrs old

lara at twiceblessedlife dot com

Catherine R said...

For my daughter.

Rincewind99 said...

For my best-friend's little son... :) rincewind9998@gmail.com

faboosh said...

Im trying to win this for my son, hes obsessed with bob!

Jayme Lush said...

Both my son and daughter love BTB.

wpogrant said...

For my grandson

Daniel M said...

for my nephew!

Becca Ann said...

my son would really love this

Tamar said...

My son and my 11 day old daughter:)

Raising My Padawans said...

I would love to win this for my 4 year old son!
raisingmypadawans at gmail dot com

Megan Steele said...

I would love to win this for my 3 year old little boy. He's very into Bob the builder.
starlight at gmail dot com

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

my one grandson loves bob
vmkids3 at msn dot com

tavernie said...

I would love to win it for my grandsons!
ptavernie at yahoo dot com

CAJUNMAN12 said...

I am trying to win this for my niece

awhartness said...

I am trying to win this for my grandson.
awhartness@yahoo.com

awhartness said...

Left comment on your Facebook.
Angela Ward Hartness
awhartness@yahoo.com

Brittany said...

Would love to win this for my cousin!

Huston said...

My son is a huge bob the builder fan

Krista Raven said...

For my son and daughter they love Bob

Diana said...

I would love to win for my granddaughters
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Aunt Maggie Rocks said...

I'd like to win this for my nephew.

Maggie Ann True Armstrong
maggie at pdclarion dot com

Eddie and Kristi said...

I'd love to win this for my little girls!!
eksummit (at) gmail.com

Nicole C. said...

I am trying to win this for my nephew.

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

mightynaynay said...

My son.
mightynaynay(at)cs.com

Christie said...

my 4 yr old daughter.