Friday, May 25, 2012

Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Magic of Mothers & Daughters...R&G!




There is another new Chicken Soup for the Soul book I am excited to tell you about today...Chicken Soup for the Soul:  The Magic of Mother's & Daughters.  Here is the scoop...


101 Inspirational and Entertaining Stories about That Special Bond
Mothers and daughters. They are, at the same time, very similar and completely unique. This relationship — through birth, childhood, teen years, adulthood, grandchildren, aging, and every step in between — can be the best, the hardest, and the sweetest. Moms and daughters will laugh, cry, and find inspiration in this collection of entertaining, poignant, and heartwarming stories that remind them of their shared love, appreciation and special bond.

What a wonderful collection of stories.  Whether you are a Mother, Daughter or Both you will take something special away from reading this heartwarming stories.  This would make a great gift for your mother or daughter for a birthday or "just because".  The stories within the pages celebrate the special bond shared between mothers and daughters and it had me laughing and crying as ALL the Chicken Soup books do.  Pick up your copy today on Amazon...

I am so pleased to tell you that THREE lucky RBM readers will win a copy of Chicken Soup for the Soul: The Magic of Mother's and Daughters. Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter... a Rafflecopter giveaway

44 comments:

janet301 said...

I am trying to win this book for my mom and myself!

janet301 said...

I left a comment on post "Promotioncode.Org=Big Savings! Check it out!".

Meghan said...

For my auntie

Amy Lynn said...

For my sister who is a new momma:)

slb3334 said...

I would like this for myself.

slb3334@gmail.com

kitkat234 said...

I am trying to win for myself and my daughters
kitkat 234 234 at yahoo dot com

susan1215 said...

I'd like to win this for myself

s2s2 at comcast dot net

EandJ said...

I would like to win for me and my little girl. She is a natural leader so I'm sure I'll need a little encouragement being her mommy. Gotta love her thought
jericawm@yahoo.com

Hifam said...

I would read this and give it to my mom. jody h
button:hifam7.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

my mom
gkuroda(at)gmail.com

Veronica said...

I would read it and then save it for my daughters when they are old enough to read it.

vnjplus3 at verizon dot net

Daniel M said...

for me mom! - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

bored2quickly said...

I am trying to win this book for my Mother! Thanks so much for the fantastic giveaway!
Bored2quickly@hotmail.com

Erin Elder said...

Im trying to win this for me and my 3 daughters.

Katie R. said...

I am trying to win this book for my mother

k. said...

I'd like to win this for my mom. She loves the Chicken Soup books.

phxbne said...

for me!

Jennifer said...

for myself and my daughter
jenniferwinchester@ymail.com

AmberFaith said...

For myself

samantha said...

I've got a 3 yr old girl, so i would like this for me

Kendra Warstler said...

For myself and my daugther to enjoy together.

Nancy said...

I'd like to win this for my daughter.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Hotsnotty2 said...

I would like this for myself.

Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

helpful heather said...

my mom!! heather.loftus@aol.com

Erica D. said...

Trying to win this for my mommy!

Erica D. said...

I left a comment on your status (last name DeSimone)

CAJUNMAN12 said...

I am trying to win this for my mom

Raising Hesketts said...

Great prize! Thanks for the chance to win!

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

my daughters
vmkids3 at msn dot com

sweetmelbelle31 said...

My 17 year old daughter

Karen said...

For my daughter of course :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Lindsey Gain said...

for myself :)

Juleemm said...

I would love this for myself and to share with my mom.

helpful heather said...

http://helpfulheathershideaway.blogspot.com/

got your button

heather.loftus@aol.com

missrantsypants said...

For myself, then Ill pass it to my mom



clarkmurdock@yahoo.com
Melanie Montgomery

kathy pease said...

id love this for myself

Diana said...

I would love to win for myself
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Brandy said...

i'd love to win this for my mom!

amyd said...

me and then share with my mom
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

Lisa said...

I'd like to win this for my sister in law.

paige jagan said...

myself

Erin Cook said...

I want to win this for my mom
cookster77@aol.com

Atreau said...

I would love to win this for my mom.

daveshir2005 said...

I am trying to win this for my mom

grabbed button
http://makingmoneyandwinningsweepstakes.blogspot.com

daveshir2005@yahoo.com

fb/ shirley greenawalt zolenski