Friday, May 25, 2012

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Couponing...R&G!

I have been seriously couponing for a couple of years now and it has completely changed the way I shop and the way I spend at the store.  I have saved so much and have a nice little stash of "must haves" in my pantry to keep my family fed for quite some time.  When I was approached to review the new, The Complete Idiot's Guide to Couponing I jumped at the chance.  I have been at this for awhile but I am always eager for new tips and ideas.  Here is the scoop on this new release...

Couponing has evolved from Sunday morning newspaper clippings into an online world of websites, blogs, and daily specials. Today, becoming a couponing pro is more than clipping coupons; it is about juggling more savings opportunities than ever before. The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Couponing teaches readers how to maximize savings by couponing more strategically with information on how, where, and when to find the biggest couponing deals.
,
The Complete Idiot’s Guide® to Couponing includes:

  • Understanding couponing basics
  • Tips on finding and cashing in on coupons
  • Advice on multiple savings offers, money-back coupons, and rewards programs
  • The latest info on deal-of-the-day sites, rebates, and other online coupon options
  • How to best plan and organize coupons
I have thumbed through and read this entire book.  TWICE.  My verdict?  It is the best resource out there if you are just beginning to coupon and a super "go to" guide for an experienced couponer.  There were whole sections on how to organize coupons, where to find them and how to do store matchups to maximize savings. There are details on shopping at grocers, big box stores, drugstores and more.  If you are serious about wanting to save money BUY THIS BOOK!  It is easy to understand and it will arm you with all the information you need to start saving money right away.  You can pick up your copy today at Amazon for just $11.29 (a 33% discount!) and I guaranty you will make this back after your first trip to the grocery if you use the tips in this book....


One lucky RBM reader will win a copy of The Complete Idiot's Guide to Couponing.  Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter... a Rafflecopter giveaway

39 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do coupon, but need an organizer because mine are all over the place

droopydog63 at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Yes, I do coupon, but need an organizer because mine are all over the place

droopydog63 at hotmail dot com

slb3334 said...

Combine coupons with store sales.

slb3334@gmail.com

Hifam said...

Yes I coupon. My best tip (for me) is to view it as a hobby. I got to the point that it was driving my crazy if I let a coupon expire before using it, or forgot to give a coupon to the cashier and didn't realize it until I got home. Now I view couponing as a hobby and it's taken some of the stress and pressure off of me. jody h
button:hifam7.blogspot.com

Jessica Anderson said...

Yes, My best tip is to get an according file folder with sections to lable, like frozen, beauty, ect.
and make sure to carry it with you.

jessicabanks1721@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

best tip: go to stores that double coupons
gkuroda(at)gmail.com

Kendra Warstler said...

I have just started getting into it. I look forward to getting better. :)

Nancy said...

I have couponed for many years. Cut out and keep only the coupons you plan to use; pass the others on to someone else!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Kelly D. said...

I just started using coupons...it takes a lot of time!

Kelly L

Christine Jessamine said...

i sometimes coupon, nothing extreme yet, just use whats in the sunday paper

christinejessamine at hotmail dot com

KatieRox4You said...

I coupon a little...my best tip is to write companies!
Thanks!
katielovesdeals@yahoo.com

helpful heather said...

i dont but i want to start saving money heather.loftus@aol.com

k. said...

I don't really coupon much. I'd like to do more. Every penny saved is a good thing.

phxbne said...

I love to coupon - love Cents'able Shopping site

Shelley P said...

I use coupons at times. I'm not very organized though and need help in this area. I've had some great coupons expire on me : ( My best tip is to pair sales with coupons for a bigger discount.

Leah Baird said...

I do not coupon as of yet. To save money. I would start using coupons, as soon as I actually decide to spend money. I am a college student, so I mostly avoid it.

Mercedes said...

I don't coupon yet, but I'd love to save money and be completely debt free! That's my goal. :)

laura abel said...

I would love to learn to save! I need this to teach me how!!!

AmyLynn said...

I use coupons sometimes but would love to learn more about using and finding them.
rubycakesgirl at gmail dot com

Jessica said...

I use coupons sometimes, but I need help to get better at it and save more money.
paramourbeat at gmail dot com

Banti said...

I use coupons for items I intend to buy but realize I don't maximize my savings as I could.

Lacy Tanner said...

I occasionally use coupons, but really would like to get serious about it. lacyjae_81@yahoo.com

Terra H. said...

Although I'm no pro I like to use coupons to save money. I usually match sales ads up to the coupons I have to get bigger savings. I'm always open for more tips and advice on how to save. Thanks.
partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

CAJUNMAN12 said...

I want to start couponing to save money

Melody said...

Sign up for email newsletters from all your favorite stores and brands.

jenblizzard said...

I sort of coupon... That being said I only use a few a month so I would like to learn how to better use my coupons to better my family!

jenblizzard at yahoo dot com

Brittany Boardley Renaldi said...

I coupon when I remember to get coupons. They don't always come in our paper so I have to drive to buy another newspaper.

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

check local library most have a coupon sharing box
vmkids3 at msn dot com

sweetmelbelle31 said...

I don't coupon but I would love to learn because I have a baby on the way and need to save money.

Karen said...

I coupon all of the time....my best tip is to combine coupons with sale items !!

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Ashley Brown said...

You should never give up, hang in there!

helpful heather said...

http://helpfulheathershideaway.blogspot.com/

your button lives here! heather.loftus@aol.com

Jennifer said...

keep your coupons organized
jenniferwinchester@ymail.com

Donna said...

My tip is to look for coupons at every store.
donna444444@yahoo.com

Diana said...

I do some couponing but would really like to get into it more!
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Jenna Wood said...

Yes, never leave a coupon behind!

amyd said...

no i do not,but need to cut some grocery budget!
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

pauline15 said...

I do some couponing and just got a fun organizer from my friend for my birthday! The couponizer has helped alot, but it would be great to be able to create a list of coupons with items I typically buy!
pauline15_01(at)hotmail(dot)com

Kimberly Campbell said...

You should never give up, hang in there!