Thursday, May 24, 2012

Farm Rich...R&G!

My life has become a little (a lot!) more hectic.  My twins have started t-ball, all three kiddos are taking swim lessons and we are less than a week away from closing on a new home that we have 2 months to make livable before we move in.  Yes....things are a wee bit hectic here at Reviewed by Mom.  Something that suffers when I am busier is time spent in the kitchen.  When we are running from here to there I simply don't have the time (or desire!!) to slave over the stove which leaves me turning to convenience foods.  Not just any convenience foods though.  I want wholesome, tasty food that cook up in a jiffy.  What brand do I turn to time and time again?  Farm Rich!

I have been a fan of Farm Rich for quite some time. I particularly like their meatballs which I can toss into a sauce for a quick, nourishing meal the whole family loves. We really love the Italian Style Meatballs from Farm Rich.  I heat them right on the stove top in the sauce and them put them on pasta or in a sub roll.  Yummy! There are also turkey meatballs and regular meatball options which give a big range of recipe ideas.

We recently tried the Farm Rich Cheese Sticks as part of an appetizer dinner in our home and they were a big hit.  Check out the facts...

- Made with 100% real mozzarella cheese

- Breaded and seasoned to perfection
- Good source of calcium and protein

- 0g trans fat per serving
- Comes in 10 oz snack pack & 52 oz value pack


These were great AND not greasy or heavy feeling like so many of these type of food typically are. 

There are lots of handy choices from Farm Rich....Mini Pizza Slices, Pretzel Bites, French Toast Sticks and more!  If you are looking to save time in the kitchen without forgoing taste and nutrition, be sure to pick up Farm Rich products at the grocery.  To find a retailer near you click HERE.

I am so pleased to tell you that Farm Rich is giving one lucky RBM reader (2) Free Product Coupons (up to $5.99 each!).  Thanks so much to Farm Rich and here is how to enter.... a Rafflecopter giveaway

69 comments:

Sharon Schoepe said...

I would love to try the Marinara Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks

Kimberly said...

Cheese Sticks
Kims2312@verizon.net

ossmcalc said...

Mozzarella Cheese Sticks

Thank you,

Christine W
womackcm@sbcglobal.net

Jenna Wood said...

Mozzarella Sticks!

Wild N Mild $$$ said...

I want to try the mini bacon cheeseburgers.
Jennifer Rote
wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

Jackie said...

I'd like to try the Mushrooms

beachdreaming said...

Marinara Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks is what I would try. No more messy dipping.

beachdreaming said...

I added your button to my links page. http://goingfullthrottle.blogspot.com/p/links.html

STF said...

Queso Cheese Bites

Katie R. said...

I want to try the cinnamon sprinkle french toast sticks

coliebear said...

I want to try the turkey meatballs.
lenz.nicole(at)gmail(dot)com

susan1215 said...

I'd like to try the Mozzarella Sticks

s2s2 at comcast dot net

Cindi S World said...

I am not mostly likely to try, me and my family LOVE Farm Rich. We eat on a regular appetizer night at least once every two weeks... the cheese sticks, mushrooms, japapeno peppers, meatballs and mini pizza slices, and mini quesadillas. But, would LOVE to try other varieties for our special appetizer nights!

susan1215 said...

Left a comment on your FB page
Susan Smith

s2s2 at comcast dot net

tabida said...

Mozzarella cheese stx

samantha said...

the cheesesticks
begesw@yahoo.com

MamaStace said...

would most like to try their mozzarella sticks!

Nathansmommy619(At)AOl(Dot)com

Ann Fantom said...

I would get Farm Rich's Mozzarella Bites

abfantom at yahoo dot com

debbie said...

The only product I haven't tried is the mushrooms. I wish my local stores had them.

Julie said...

pizza slices
thanks
aunteegem@yahoo.com

jenspurg said...

I'd like to try the jalepeno peppers.
huntandride@hotmail.com

k. said...

I want to try the mushrooms, and I'm sure my hubby would love the cheese sticks.
kathlynebrown at yahoo dot com

McKim said...

I want to try the mushrooms.

KPort207 said...

pizza slices

kport207 at gmail dot com

danw78704 said...

twitted this, 6/1, cheese sticks

kyl neusch said...

Queso Cheese Bites

AStarrA said...

Mini Philly Cheese Steaks

dht04001 said...

mini bacon cheeseburgers
daniellex at gmail com

shirley H said...

Cheese Sticks



cpsnsamples@aol.com

Kristy Thiel said...

I'd love to try the stuffed pretzel bites!

danw78704 said...

twitted this, 6/2

Rachel said...

I would like to try the cheese sticks!

egan_rachel@yahoo.com

Deb said...

I would love the cheese sticks.

Kristie said...

I would most like to try the Mini Pizza Slices and the Cheese Sticks. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Nancy said...

I'd like to try the Italian Meatballs!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Debbie C said...

I would like to try the Bacon Cheeseburgers and Pizza Bites.

chrisdeglen(at)gmail(dot)com

alicia zirjacks said...

I would love to try the mozzarella sticks

CAJUNMAN12 said...

Mozzarella Cheese Sticks

sue14625 said...

Turkey Meatballs
sue14625@gmail.com

MizVickik said...

Cheese sticks!!!!

Robin T said...

I love to try their mushrooms

rtrexel@gmail.com

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

I would love the cheese sticks! Thanks

1porkchop said...

I want to try the mini quesadillas. I am waiting for them to show up in my neck of the woods.

danw78704 said...

twitted this, 6/3

Harriett said...

I would love to try: Mini Quesadillas

Belinda said...

I'd love to try the philly cheese steak!

Miss Sarah said...

I would love to try the Philly Cheese Steaks or the Mozzarella Sticks!

Thanks for the giveaway!

Shelley said...

I'd love to try the Marinara Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks. Thanks
mrspoofa(at)aol.com

Tonya Dean said...

Mini bacon cheeseburgers!!

tdlsfm(at)yahoo(dot)com

1froglegs said...

I want to try the new queso bites they just came out with

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

I'd like the Farm Rich Cheese Sticks.

paige jagan said...

I would most like to try the mozzarella sticks

Renee G said...

I would love to try the Mozzarella bites.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(dot)com

Kristie said...

I'd like to try the Stuffed Pretzel Bites :-)

khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Angela H said...

I would love to try the Mini Quesadillas.

amyd said...

stuffed pretzel bites
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

tlcfromtn said...

Mozzarella cheese sticks

Heather W said...

I'd like to try the mini quesadillas
lovefool827 (at) yahoo (dotcom)

Leslie S. said...

I want to try the mozzarella cheese sticks.

Karen said...

I would love to try the Marinara Stuffed Mozzarella Sticks !! They sound awesome :)

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Erica C. said...

I want to try the quesadillas.
ericacarnes(at)gmail(dot)com

tavernie said...

I would love to try the Philly Cheese Steak!
ptavernie at yahoo dot com

Lo said...

I would love to try the cheese bites.

Amy Dalrymple said...

The mozzarella bites!

Mrs. Camera Happy said...

queso cheese bites sound heavenly!!
Victoria S
vschilke at gmail dot com

Life Is A SandCastle said...

Jenn M
Philly cheese steaks

elangomatt said...

Aaron Bretveld

I most want to try the mushrooms.

Breanne said...

cheese sticks

ladyt64 said...

Pizza slices (Roxann)