Wednesday, May 16, 2012

The Frank Sinatra Film Collection...Available Now!

I have such an incredible collection to tell you about today.....The Sinatra Film Collection which is available  now from Twentieth Century Fox Entertainment.  Here is the scoop....

Singer. Actor. Superstar. Legend. Academy Award Winner Frank Sinatra, known to his legions of fans as "ol' blue eyes," remains a true Hollywood icon. Available together in this collectible DVD set are ten signature films, spanning the heart of Sinatra's acting career. From a toe-tapping musical to gripping dramas to thrilling action-adventures, these movies capture the phenomenal range and talent of this acclaimed performer.
Disc 1: The Pride and the Passion
Disc 2: Kings Go Forth
Disc 3: A Hole in the Head
Disc 4: Can-Can
Disc 5: The Manchurian Candidate
Disc 6: Von Ryan’s Express
Disc 7: Cast a Giant Shadow
Disc 8: Tony Rome
Disc 9: The Detective
Disc 10: Lady in Cement

This is SUCH a great collection and would make an incredible addition to any home DVD collection.  I am thinking it would make a thoughtful Father's Day gift as well.  I had never seen any of the movies included.  I had previously admired Frank Sinatra for his music but  now I am a fan of his movies as well.  Some of the flicks DO feature Sinatra singing though so that is a double treat!  I would highly recommend The Frank Sinatra Film Collection and it can be picked up on Amazon for  just $34.83....a 30% discount!

*Disclosure:  I was given a copy of the above mentioned collection for purpose of review.  I was not compensated for my time and the opinions expressed are 100% my own.

2 comments:

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I don't think I have ever watched an Sinatra movies sounds interesting if I only had time LOL.

Mariah said...

Fax Face Sheet Template Free, Free Fax Cover Sheet Template. Fax Cover Sheet Fax Cover Sheet Template Free Fax Cover Sheet Fax. Printable Medical Face Sheet Free free fax templates downloads Collection of free fax templates On. fillable pdf fax cover sheet freelancers & jobs Freelancer com. experienced Freelance fillable pdf fax cover. Business Card Design, Letter Head design, Fax Cover Sheet. Post your Fillable pdf fax cover sheet project FREE! Download Free Free Fax Cover Sheet Viewer, Free Fax Cover Sheet. Free Free Fax Cover Sheet Viewer Download, Free Fax Cover Sheet Viewer 5.0 Download. virus for samsung mobile fifa 98 windows xp full version offline games microsoft.