Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Pamper Little Miss...R&G!




Little R is a wonderful mix of tomboy and girliness.  She loves to get crazy and wrestle with her brothers but she also loves "girly" things like dolls and having her toenails painted.  I love this about her and it is not unusual to see Little R sporting a tutu and digging in the dirt!  When I heard about this fantastic company Pamper Little Miss I just knew I had to share it with my my Little R!  Here is the scoop in case you are unfamiliar...

Pamper Little Miss, a spa-quality product line designed to bring the luxury of the spa to the comfort of your own home.
 From facial masks to bath soaks you can share the world of pampering with your little diva without ever leaving the house.
The natural base products are both eco-friendly and toxic-free that caters to sensitive skin and youthful noses.
With playful scents such as Ms. Sweetie Pie, Ms. Serendipity and Ms. Sugalovin, they are sure to create an ambiance for the perfect mother and daughter bonding session.

Isn't this such a wonderful concept??  Let's face it, we moms rarely (if ever!) take time out to show our children that it is important to pamper ourselves.  Pamper Little Miss creates spa quality products for you to enjoy at home WITH you little girl.  It is special for you both as well as relaxing. I also think it sends an important message to your child....taking care of yourself with some pampering is IMPORTANT!

I was lucky enough to test out Ms. Sugarlovin Body Set with Little R (picture above is the body butter only.  We have already used all the scrub!!)  It includes a body scrub and body butter.  The smell is sweet (but not overly so!) and relaxing in a way that makes you think of warm cookies, coziness and childhood.  I absolutely loved the fragrance and so did Little R.  The cream is rich, thick but not too greasy while the scrub was a nice, coarse blend.  Little R and I set up some "us" time for pampering and it was so cute...Little R could not stop feeling the softness of her hands and smelling the scent....

I have actually been using the body butter to give her little hands and feet a nice massage which she really enjoys.  It really helps her to wind down (me too!).  The scrub is nice for dry patches but I have to admit, I used most of it myself and it was a wonder for my heels!!

You can clearly see that Little R and I are huge fans of Pamper Little Miss products and the experience it gives us.  What endears me to the company even more is this....

50% of revenue goes to building "Life n Pink", a nonprofit agency that provides an environment that aids in securing the bond between a mother and daughter, embrace the importance in femininity, embody the voices of women despite their ethnicity or sexuality and build up the beauty within all ages and types of women in the New York city-area.
Our mission is to run a not-for-profit organization, by creating memorable experiences and quality services in a caring, exciting and family-oriented environment.

Pamper Little Miss is a company which gives back at a tremendous level.  I am so pleased to have been introduced to them and to have the opportunity to share their products with you.  Let's celebrate the special bonding time for mother's and daughters! You can find the full array of Pamper Little Miss products for purchase by clicking HERE.

Pamper Little Miss is generously offering one lucky RBM reader the chance to win the set Little R and I love....The Ms. Sugarlovin Body Set!  Thanks so much to Pamper Little Miss and here is how to enter... a Rafflecopter giveaway

40 comments:

1955nurse said...

I keep trying to enter, but it won't unlock! I've even tried re-logging in, to no avail.... guess I wasn't meant to be 1st!

Jenndiggy said...

I like the Ms. Sweetie Pie Body Butter.

jenndiggy at gmail dot com

Jenndiggy said...

http://jenndiggy.blogspot.com/ <-- link to your button

Nancy said...

I also like their Ms Sweetie Pie Body Butter.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Kristie said...

All the products look great! I love the Ms. Divalicious Milk Bath. They seem like a great company. Thanks for the heads up. kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Kristie said...

Connected with you on Facebook. Kristie Morrison Donelson. https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=413442725345615&id=112329868790237

kristiedonelson(at)gmail(dot)com Thank you.

Hifam said...

I think the Ms. Divalicious facial mask looks fun. jody h
button: hifam7.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Ms Divalicious Milk Bath

rierie11booger (@) yahoo.com

Veronica said...

Ms Divalicious Milk Bath.

vnjplus3 at verizon dot net

AmberFaith said...

I'd love to try out their Ms.Sweetie Pie Body Butter!

littleamberfaith@yahoo.com

Wendy said...

The facial masque is a lot of fun!

Jenn Miyamoto said...

I'd love to try the Ms. Divalicious Facial Mask. I think my daughter would have fun with that one.
Jenn

Anonymous said...

I WOULD LOVE TO TRY OUT THE MILK BATH.

LOVE3570@AOL.COM

1955nurse said...

Love to try the Divalicious Face mask - Thanks for the chance!

KatieRox4You said...

I would love to try the milk bath!
Thanks!
katielovesdeals@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

i would love to try the milk bath
flyergal82 AT (yahoo) /dot/ $com%

mverno said...

i like the ms sweetie pie- body butter
mverno@roadrunner.com

Karen said...

I would LOVE to try their Ms Sweetie Pie Body Butter.

ktgonyea at gmail.com

Lindsey Gain said...

the divalicious face mask would be fun!

toughturtles said...

serendipity body scrub

Abby said...

The body Scrub looks nice ♥

abbygabbie@hotmail.com

Erika P. said...

I'd like to try the Ms Divalicious Milk Bath.

The Busy Mom said...

I would most like to try the Ms. Divalicious Facial Mask because my daughter is always fascinated when I do a mask, so one or her would make her super happy! Thank you for the lovely giveaway!
Erin E
busymom369 at gmail dot com

CAJUNMAN12 said...

Ms Divalicious Milk Bath

tranch said...

Ms Divalicious Milk Bath

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

Ms. Divalicious Milk Bath
vmkids3 at msn dot com

Anonymous said...

I like the Ms Sweetie Pie Body Butter.
shawnac68@hotmail.com

Christine Jessamine said...

i would love to try the ms divalicious milk bath!

christinejessamine at hotmail dot com

schueler1 said...

I like the Ms Divalicious Milk Bath!
schueler.jessica@yahoo.com

Jessica said...

I like the Ms Sweetie Pie Body Butter!

jessicaahays at hotmail dot com

Caitlin McClure said...

I like the Ms Sweetie Pie Body Butter

Kendra Warstler said...

I'd love to try Ms. Divalicious Facial Mas

Swtlilchick said...

I would love to try the Ms.Divalicious Facial Masque

CharlieGurl57@aol.com

daveshir2005 said...

I would like to try the facial mask they have.

daveshir2005@yahoo.com

fb/ shirley greenawalt zolenski

Donna said...

I would like the Ms Divalicious Milk Bath.
donna444444@yahoo.com

amy16323 said...

the Ms Sweetie Pie Body Butter
amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

Renee Sexton said...

The facial masks!

michedt said...

I'd like miss serendipity body scrub!
Michelle

Gianna said...

Milk Bath.

Jenndiggy said...

Did you get my e-mail? I lost the win notice!

Jenndiggy at gmail dot com