Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Angelina Ballerina: Musical Moves...R&G!

Hit All The Right Notes With Everyone's Favorite BallerinaAngelina Ballerina: Musical Moves

Program Description:
Strike a delightful chord with your little dancer in the newest release featuring the mouseling with all the moves in Angelina Ballerina™: Musical Moves, a new, five-episode collection on DVD, Digital Download and On Demand June 12, 2012 from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment. Step up and have a great time with Angelina, Gracie, Alice and all their friends as they get their groove on!

DVD Synopsis:
Move to the music with Angelina Ballerina and her friends as they explore the wonderful world of dance! Gracie loses herself to some disco grooves while Alice discovers the power of confidence through jazz! AZ hip-hops to a happy-birthday beat and Ms. Mimi takes her students on a modern dance journey. Angelina shows that friendship —like dance — is special, and best built one step at a time!

Episodes Include:
· “Angelina and the Disco Dance Craze”
· “Angelina and the Tummy Butterflies”
· “Angelina and the Magician”
· “Angelina and Ms. Mimi’s Dance” · “Angelina, AZ and Cheezy Z”
Little R loves this show!  Dancing has become very important to my little gal and she loves to sport a tutu with just about anything.  Angelina is a fun way for her to hear some fun songs and watch some dances all while watching Angelina tackle everything from learning about friendship to confidence.  This would be a hit for any tiny dancer.  Pick up your copy today on Amazon...

I am so pleased to tell you that one lucky RBM reader will win the DVD Angelina Ballerina:  Musical Moves.  Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter... a Rafflecopter giveaway

66 comments:

Rachel M. said...

for my daughter....she loves this show.

Lindsey Gain said...

I am trying to win this for my 3 year little lady :)

Kimberly said...

My granddaughter Ryan
Kims2312@verizon.net

Marga Rodríguez said...

I'm trying to win for my little cousin!

Terri said...

My niece would love it.

akronugurl said...

i wanna win this for my daughter

freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

Mysharona said...

for my daughter

Anonymous said...

For my niece. She loves Angelina
marypopmom@yahoo.com

Daniel M said...

for my niece! - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

akronugurl said...

i left a comment: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=432554933434394&id=112329868790237

freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

Shelley P said...

For my kids.....they love Angelina Ballerina.

Missy L said...

I'm trying to win it for my kids. They would all enjoy it

Pamela said...

My 2 year old will love this.

Jessica said...

My daughters!

Jessica said...

This would be for my daughter
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Shelley said...

Would love this for my niece.

Linda said...

I am trying to win this for my little niece.
mintstatesportswear(at)juno(dot)com

Michelle @womenwwin said...

My kids!!

toughturtles said...

its for my niece

Christine Jessamine said...

i would love this for my daughter!

christinejessamine at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

my niece
gkuroda(at)gmail.com

Kari said...

For my daughter and niece to enjoy

Katie R. said...

I'm trying to win this for my little cousin who loves ballet

JC said...

I'd like this for DDs

JC said...

button.http://tcarolinep.wordpress.com/

JC said...

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=435210409835513&id=112329868790237

heather abbe said...

I would try to win this for my 4yo niece.

My Name: heather abbe
My Email: abbegirl1977 at gmail dot com

heather abbe said...

I visited you on Facebook and left a comment.

Comment URL: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=435496056473615&id=112329868790237

My Facebook Name: http://www.facebook.com/awesomebloggiveaways

My Name: heather abbe
My Email: abbegirl1977 at gmail dot com

heather abbe said...

I added your button to my blog.

Button URL: http://awesomebloggiveaways.blogspot.com/2012/06/dvd-angelina-ballerina-musical-moves.html

My Name: heather abbe
My Email: abbegirl1977 at gmail dot com

jcwega27 said...

my daughter
jessicawedwards@gmail.com

laurasloves said...

I am trying to win this for my daughter Georgia.

Hifam said...

for my daughter. Looks fun!
button:hifam7.blogspot.com

laura abel said...

My granddaughter Lydia!

Burning Moon said...

I would win this for my daughter she would love this!

Nicole22654 said...

My daughter

Nicole22654@yahoo.com

one frugal lady said...

My daughter would go nuts over this!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com

Jemima Puddleduck said...

for both of my kids

Tamar said...

For my daughter!!!

helpful heather said...

my cousin! heather.loftus@aol.com

megangrace said...

my niece

Jessica Waters said...

Entering for my daugher

Erika P. said...

For my friends daughter.

Anonymous said...

My daughter! She loves this show!
noel.christmas365 at gmail dot com - Abby

amy craft said...

for my daughter!

Aimee Murad said...

for my daughter

CAJUNMAN12 said...

I would like to win this for my niece

Erica C. said...

I'd like to win this for my niece.
ericacarnes(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

I would love this for my daughter.
shawnac68@hotmail.com

Brittany Boardley Renaldi said...

my daughter!

April P said...

I'm trying to win for daughter because she loves ballet and Angelina!
orangeaugust at yahoo dot com

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

my granddaughter
vmkids3 at msn dot com

Tara said...

My 3 year old niece, Scarlett

Nancy said...

If I won, this would be for our family.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Kristie said...

I'd like to win this for my daughter who is in dance :-)

khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Ashley said...

For my daughter, she loves the show!

kelsie rae. said...

I'm trying to win for my daughter!

KIM CRAWFORD said...

I AM TRYING TO WIN THIS FOR MY FOUR-YEAR OLD GRANDBABY, EMILY. SHE BELIEVE EVERYONE SHOULD BE A BALLERINA AND/OR A PRINCESS. SHE WOULD LOVE THIS.

WISH US LUCK!
kimandbutch@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

My girls...thanks!

Jamie

savvyhousewife @yahoo.com

tina reynolds said...

my daughter Carly

Ms Penny Pincher said...

I'd like to win this for my daughter!

PDWinner523 at gmail.com

dht04001 said...

for my niece!
daniellex at gmail dot com

Atreau said...

I would love to win this for my niece.

Jenna Wood said...

I'm trying to win for my niece!

Jennifer said...

my daughter
jenniferwinchester@ymail.com

Sweetsillysara said...

My neighbors!

SaraG said...

I'd like to win for my kids of course :)