Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Barney: Planes, Trains & Cars DVD...R&G!

Embark On Fantastic Adventures With Barney And Friends In An All New Tee-Riffic Transportation Exploration!
PROGRAM DESCRIPTION
Come along for a dino-mite ride filled with laughter, friends, fun and song with preschool favorite Barney™ and his playground pals in Barney: Planes, Trains & Cars, arriving on DVD, Digital Download and On Demand May 15, 2012 from Lionsgate and HIT Entertainment. Let your child’s imagination be their guide as they trek to places near and far by air, ground, rail and sea – all without ever leaving the comfort of your home – in these four new, transportation-themed adventures.
Trusted by moms and adored by children, Barney displays sharing, caring, imagining, dancing and learning on television and online and through live events, home entertainment, toys and publishing. The Emmy® award-winning series, Barney & Friends is one of the top-rated preschool shows today, airing on PBS KIDS® and Sprout®.

SYNOPSIS

Beep beep! Toot toot! Make way for Barney™ and friends as they embark on fantastic adventures to places near and far. Using planes, trains, cars, boats and their imaginations, Barney engineers fun with songs and stories about exciting places. He shares important safety tips with kids such as buckling seatbelts and more. Join Barney for some Tee-riffic transportation exploration!
Episodes Include:
“On the Road Again”
“Airplanes”
“The Magic Caboose”
“Way to Go”
Most toddlers love Barney.  Most also love things that go.  In a nutshell?  You can't go wrong with this latest Barney release!  Pairing two favorites of the pre-school set, Barney and things that go makes it a slam dunk!  Little R really enjoyed this DVD and I can't imagine any other little one not having fun with it too.  With the usual fun songs and important lessons from Barney  this DVD is a great addition to your collection.  Pick up your copy today on Amazon....



I am so pleased to tell you that one lucky RBM reader will win a copy of Barney: Planes, Trains & Cars!  Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter... a Rafflecopter giveaway

64 comments:

Wild N Mild $$$ said...

I'd like this for my grandson.

Jennifer Rote
wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

Kimberly said...

My granddaughter Ryan
kims2312@verizon.net

Marga Rodríguez said...

I'm trying to win this for my little cousin Mario.

katers2714 said...

For my 2 boys!

katers2714 said...

For my 2 boys!

Mysharona said...

I want it for my daughter

Raising My Padawans said...

I would love to win this for my 4 year old son!
Rafflecopter - Heather S

crystletellerday said...

my friend meghans sons crystletellerday@yahoo.com

MELINA said...

I am trying to win this for my son

Hoa said...

I would like to win this for my grandson.

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Krista Raven said...

My 2 year old daughter she loves BArney

Missykay1980 said...

Would love to win for my 3 yr old son he loves trains n cars n barney ty

Missykay1980 said...

I left a comment on ur fb page as melissa k sparks

heather abbe said...

I'm trying to win for my besties kids :)

My Name: heather abbe
My Email: abbegirl1977 at gmail dot com

heather abbe said...

I commented on your Facebook.

Comment URL: https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=434858783204009&id=112329868790237

My Name: heather abbe
My Email: abbegirl1977 at gmail dot com

heather abbe said...

I added your button to my blog.

Post URL: http://awesomebloggiveaways.blogspot.com/2012/06/barney-planes-trains-cars-dvd-exp-624.html

My Name: heather abbe
My Email: abbegirl1977 at gmail dot com

SamanthaD said...

My 3 year old son would LOVE this DVD!

Samantha D
dull2000 at cox dot net

Anonymous said...

my nephew
gkuroda(at)gmail.com

Amy O said...

My daughter
amyleanne0819@yahoo.com

Leona P said...

I want to win it for my nephew

Anonymous said...

for my nephew! - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

Nicole22654 said...

For my daughter Emma

Nicole22654@yahoo.com

Jemima Puddleduck said...

My son and my daughter

Anonymous said...

for my kids chloe an greyson bday coming up june 28 an july 10th

ccalsi@aol.com

CAJUNMAN12 said...

I am trying to win this for my niece

RJ said...

Grandson Peyton

rjwhiggins@aol.com

kaseycone said...

for my little sister.

one frugal lady said...

I would love to win this for my kiddos!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com

Erica C. said...

I'm trying to win this for my nephew.
ericacarnes(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

This would be for my nieces!

theyyyguy@yahoo.com

helpful heather said...

my godson! heather.loftus@aol.com

Terri Menke said...

I'm trying to win this for my grandkids

BethElderton said...

This would be for my little grands :)
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

tavernie said...

I would love to win this for my grandson!
ptavernie at yahoo dot com

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

my grandson
vmkids3 at msn dot com

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

my grandson
vmkids3 at msn dot com

Belinda said...

I'd love to win this for my 2 and 4 year old sons!

mahnrafjtb said...

I would love to win this for my niece. Thanks.
btjfarnham at yahoo dot com

Laurie said...

my nephew

Anonymous said...

I want to win this for my son.

Jessica Rolfes
justin_jessicahintz@yahoo.com

Erika P. said...

For my friends 2 little girls.

Renee G said...

this would be for my nephew
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

momma8385 said...

I would like to win this DVD for my Grandson. Thank you for the chance.
:)Jeanne B.T.

Jamie K said...

I would love to win this for my son

Diana said...

I would love to win for my grandkids
hrddiana556@gmail.com

Alicia Kaye said...

I would love to win this for my youngest son!
(toocaringforyou22 at yahoo dot com on rafflecopter)

Alicia Kaye said...

I pinned on Pinterest http://pinterest.com/pin/122441683589687414/

My facebook name is Alicia Sneed.
(toocaringforyou22 at yahoo dot com on rafflecopter)

Hotsnotty2 said...

I would love to win this for my daughter, thanks!

Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

Danielle Fultz said...

my daughters!

amy craft said...

for my daughter :)

Jessica Waters said...

For my daughter eillow

Lisa Brown said...

For my son :)

amy16323 said...

for my daughter
amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

Aimee Murad said...

my son
aimee murad at gmail dot com

Amy Woods-Smith said...

I'm trying to win for my cousin's foster children.

awoodssmith at gmail dot com

Mary said...

I'd like to win this for my granddaughter.

marycabral89@yahoo.com

savannah said...

I want to win this for my sons Brandon and Quinn

Jessica Belnap said...

My son would love this for his birthday coming up soon.

Nicole C. said...

I am trying to win this for my nephew.

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

Lisa said...

For my nephew

Peachesncream887(at)hotmail(dot)com

daveshir2005 said...

My niece would love this.

email/ daveshir2005@yahoo.com
fb/ shirley greenawalt zolenski

daveshir2005 said...

grabbed button
http://daveshir2005.blog.com

email/ daveshir2005@yahoo.com
fb/ shirley greenawalt zolenski

Anonymous said...

Greate poѕt. Keep writing such kind of info οn уour ѕite.
Im гeаlly imprеsѕеd by your
blog.
Hi therе, You haνe done an excеllent job.
I'll certainly digg it and individually suggest to my friends. I'm
suгe they'll be benefited from this site.
My webpage Dating

Anonymous said...

Greetings! І've been following your blog for a long time now and finally got the bravery to go ahead and give you a shout out from Kingwood Tx! Just wanted to tell you keep up the excellent work!
Also see my web page - auto auction