Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Bob Books...R&G!



My twin boys are headed to kindergarten in the fall.  Boy does time fly!  I have always been huge into reading to the kids.  I am an avid reader and I really hope to pass my love of books onto all three of my children.  I know reading aloud is very important and can set a strong foundation for reading later.  I also know soon my kiddos will be reading on their own which is why I was so excited to review two offerings from Bob Books Early Readers. 

Have you heard about Bob Books Early Readers?  In case you have not, here is the scoop....

Discover NEW Bob Books Early Reader - now in a bright new format! These 32 page, full color stories are just right for your reader who knows the basics and is looking for fun, easy-to-read stories.
Meet siblings Jack and Anna, the two newest characters in the Bob Books family. Jack and Anna have many gentle and humorous adventures together, from getting a new puppy, to learning to ride a bike, to making surprising cupcakes. Your youngster will love reading about Jack and Anna's funny family adventures.

Bob Books Early Readers make learning to read easy for your child, with words that are simple to sound out, short sentences and gently expanding vocabulary. With this sensible blend of phonics and sight words, your young readers will soon be proud to say, "I read the whole book!"®

A&W are not yet reading on their own but these are still great read aloud books with super introduction to site words.  We read The New Puppy....

And Cupcake Surprise....

and the kids really enjoyed the stories.  The tales are interesting, funny and easy to read for the beginner without being "boring".  The repetition of key words in the text makes it easy for children to pick up words and able to identify them.  Bob Books Early Readers are a must have for the beginning reader!  You can pick up Bob Books Early Readers today on Amazon....


I am so pleased to tell you that one lucky RBM reader will win copies of Cupcake Surprise and The New Puppy! Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter.... a Rafflecopter giveaway

63 comments:

BethElderton said...

I love the Bob Book sets! I haven't seen the Early Readers, yet. The 'Cupcake Surprise' sounds fun.
bethelderton59 at gmail dot com

Kimberly said...

My School Trip
kims2312@verizon.net

Marga Rodríguez said...

My School Trip, because they go to the zoo and my cousin loves animals

Sarah said...

I think my little guy might like Buddy to the Rescue

Karen said...

I think that she would love the Listen & Read Set. Thanks.

mindomatter76 said...

Lydia would like Buddy to the Rescue!

Shelley P said...

The kids would like the My School Trip.

Raising My Padawans said...

My son would like Outdoor Adventures!
Rafflecopter - Heather S

Renee G said...

I think my boys would like Buddy to the Rescue
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

nicolesender said...

My grandson would love to read Cupcake Surprise!
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I think my son would like
Scholastic Reader Level 1: BOB Books: The New Puppy

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

FB comment https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=432073553482532&id=112329868790237

your button is on my blog at http://savingmoneycanbefun.blogspot.com/

crystletellerday said...

the new puppy crystletellerday@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

They would like Buddy To The Rescue
marypopmom@yahoo.com

Missy L said...

Sight Words Kindergarten would be great too

wildcat32 said...

My son would like Outdoor Adventures.

Pat said...

He would enjoy Outdoor Adventures!
pkildow at gmail dot com

toughturtles said...

Outdoor Adventures

Mrs. Camera Happy said...

Cupcake Surprise!
Victoria S.
vschilke at gmail dot com

Anonymous said...

I can Ride
sonflower277 at gmail dot com

sweetsue said...

My granddaughter would love My School Trip
Susan Chester

corey1971 said...

Buddy to the Rescue! (Corey Olomon)(CoreyOlomon at gmail com)

Krista Raven said...

I can Ride because we are teaching him to ride a bike

heather abbe said...

My School Trip.

My Name: heather abbe
My Email: abbegirl1977 at gmail dot com

heather abbe said...

I commented on your Facebook.

Comment URL: http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=434855373204350&id=112329868790237

My Name: heather abbe
My Email: abbegirl1977 at gmail dot com

ufg8trj said...

My son would like outdoor adentures
ufg8trj at yahoo dot com

ufg8trj said...

I commented on facebook-julie ep

Anonymous said...

my school trip
gkuroda(at)gmail.com

jcwega27 said...

the new puppy
jessicawedwards@gmail.com

Hifam said...

This is the first I've seen of the Bob books. I think my son would love "Buddy to the Rescue".
button:hifam7.blogspot.com
jody h

laura abel said...

Bob Books Set 1
Beginning Readers!!!

Tamar said...

I'd want the pre reading skills book (set 1)
Tam Sweeps RC/FB

Tara said...

Outdoor Adventures!
Early Reader

Tara said...

Left you a message on FB, Tara K. :)

RJ said...

Buddy to the Rescue

rjwhiggins@aol.com

Ashley said...

outdoor adventures

Caryn said...

Buddy to the Rescue

caryn9802 at yahoo dot com

Heather S said...

My son would love "The New Puppy"!
heatherann000 at hotmail dot com

Summer said...

My son would love Outdoor Adventures.

Jemima Puddleduck said...

cupcake surprise!

stracey2010 said...

my son would love My School Trip
stracey2010@live.com

tavernie said...

He would enjoy The New Puppy!
ptavernie at yahoo dot com

Anonymous said...

My kids would love "My School Trip"

Kristy Mattern. email: kristymattern@yahoo.com

wwe11 said...

My kids would like the Listen & Read Set.
erma2167@sbcglobal.net

Kristie said...

Either Cupcake Surprise! or Buddy to the Rescue :-)

khmorgan_00 [at] yahoo [dot] com

Vera said...

Well, since these would go to the Alamance Christian School library for our youngest readers, any would be great. However, I kind of like the "My School Trip." Kiddies love to take fieldtrips!

Vera said...

Oops - didn't leave my email stuff
godleyv at yahoo[dot]com

CAJUNMAN12 said...

She would like Outdoor Adventures!
Early Reader

Anonymous said...

The New Puppy
Early Reader

theyyyguy@yahoo.com

helpful heather said...

Buddy to the Rescue

heather.loftus@aol.com

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

The New Puppy
Early Reader
vmkids3 at msn dot com

Storm, The Psychotic Housewife said...

I think she'd like Cupcake Surprise.

Alicia Kaye said...

The New Puppy!
(toocaringforyou22 at yahoo dot com on rafflecopter)

Alicia Kaye said...

On facebook, I'm Alicia Sneed.
(toocaringforyou22 at yahoo dot com on rafflecopter)

Alicia Kaye said...

I pinned on pinterest
http://reviewedbymom.blogspot.com/2012/06/bob-booksr.html
(toocaringforyou22 at yahoo dot com on rafflecopter)

Leslie S. said...

I think my son would like Buddy to the Rescue.

Marissa said...

Cupcake Surprise

lovefreestuff17(at)gmail(dot)com

daveshir2005 said...

She would like Buddy to the Rescue

email/ daveshir2005@yahoo.com
fb/ shirley greenawalt zolenski

daveshir2005 said...

grabbed button
http://daveshir2005.blog.com

email/ daveshir2005@yahoo.com
fb/ shirley greenawalt zolenski

AEKZ2 said...

My daughter would probably like Cupcake Surprise

laurasloves said...

My daughter would love My New Puppy as we have a brand new puppy she adore.
lauraemerson17 at yahoo dot com

Tylerpants said...

My First Bob Books: ALPHABET would be great for my kids. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

trixx said...

My daughter would love Cupcake Surprise! trixpixel[at]gmail.com