Monday, June 4, 2012

CatDog: Season 2, Part 1...R&G!

Tomorrow a brand new DVD will be released by Shout Factory....CatDog:  Season 2, Part 1!  Here is the scoop... 

A brand-new season of crazy CatDog adventures begins! They’re the craziest set of conjoined twins you’ll ever meet — the culturally refined Cat, and Dog, who’s . . . well . . . not so much! But together, CatDog make it all work by both using and strengthening their own friendship, providing their own excitement and even getting into their own heap of hilarious trouble!

CatDog: Season 2, Part 1 includes the first ten complete episodes of CatDog’s outrageous second season! A must-have for Nickelodeon fans and animation aficionados alike, this 2-DVD set will be released on June 5, 2012 with a suggested retail price of $19.93.



Disc 1:
*Send In The CatDog/ Fishing for Trouble/ Fetch
*The Lady Is A Shriek/ Dog The Mighty
*Hail The Great Meow Woof/ Battle Of The Bands
*Adventures In Greaser Sitting/ The Cat Club/ Cat Diggity Dog
*Climb Every CatDog/ Canine Mutiny

Disc 2:
*Fred The Flying Fish/ CatDog Divided
*The Unnatural/ Dog Ate It/ Dopes On Slopes
*Spaced Out/ Nine Lives
*Dem Bones/ Winslow's Home Videos/ You're Fired
*Showdown At Hole 18/ Sneezie Dog
I did not catch this show when it was first on Nickelodeon so I am a newer fan of this zany cartoon.  A&W think these characters are hilarious.  I mean, come on, conjoined twins who just happen to be a cat and a dog?  How can this not be super funny to a couple of kids (and their mom??)?  A&W just can't get enough of their antics and I think this cartoon is very well done.  It is quirky and fun and really unlike any other. Thumbs up all around in the RBM household!  Pre-order your copy today on Amazon...
I am so pleased to tell you that my friends at Shout Factory are giving one lucky RBM reader a CatDog Season 2, Part 1 DVD!  Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter...

a Rafflecopter giveaway

50 comments:

Wild N Mild $$$ said...

watched this years ago
Jennifer Rote
wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

Tanya said...

Long time fan! Still love this show!

asha Pena said...

i love catdog since i was a kid

Raising My Padawans said...

I watched CatDog when I was a kid!
-Heather S

Shelley P said...

Never seen it. It sounds funny! And I love cartoons : )

slb3334 said...

I love this show.

slb3334@gmail.com

Nancy said...

I have seen it before, so I guess I am a longtime fan.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

daniellehall30 said...

havent seen this in a long time but its a cute show

willdebbie said...

I'am sadly a long time adult fan
christal c

debbie said...

I am a long time fan

crystletellerday said...

i love this show crystletellerday@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Longtime fan.
rierie11booger (@) yahoo.com

Rebecca Graham said...

I have watched the show before.

rhoneygtn at yahoo dot com

Daniel M said...

have seen it a few times - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

Tamar said...

never heard of it before :o

Hifam said...

I had never heard of it before reading your review. Thanks! jody h

Renee said...

I watched Catdog growing up. I can even remember the theme song :)

Robin T said...

I used to watch this show with my son

rtrexel@gmail.com

kevin yates said...

Catdog is my fav kids show so happy its on dvd i want it

helpful heather said...

yes i have! heather.loftus@aol.com

Diane52 said...

I use to watch it and my sons love it.
Diane Baum
esldiane@gmail.com

CAJUNMAN12 said...

I am a fan

Breanne said...

It was one of my favorites when I was younger

Sofia said...

I used to watch them back in the day!!

sofiabyrd(at)gmail(dot)com

Lofi chick said...

I'm a longtime fan!! This is one of my favourite shows

margartilve@gmail.com

ladyt64 said...

I always watched this with my kids. (roxann)

tavernie said...

Im a long time fan!
ptavernie at yahoo dot com

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

I have seen it and want to see more
vmkids3 at msn dot com

Hotsnotty2 said...

Longtime fan

Hotsnotty2@hotmail.com

Carrie said...

Yes, and my husband loves it too!

Donna said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Donna said...

I love Catdog! long time fan.
donna444444@yahoo.com

MizVickik said...

Yes, and loved it. It's been too long and I would like to see it again! Miz Vickik

amy16323 said...

i love this show.its been awhile since we seen it
amy16323(at)gmail(dot)com

amyd said...

i have and my kids love it to
ardelong2(at)gmail(dot)com

Anonymous said...

No but my kids love it!

savvyhousewife @yahoo.com

missrantsypants said...

IM A LONGTIME FAN


CLARKMURDOCK@YAHOO.COM
MELANIE MONTGOMERY

toughturtles said...

have def watched it not in a while though

Charles Burbridge said...

I watched the show with my daughters when they were young.

charlesearlb@gmail.com

Sarah said...

Haven't seen it yet.

nyctalon said...

I grew up watching this show!!!
the.inbox(at)yahoo.com

Erica C. said...

I remember watching it years ago...cute!
ericacarnes(at)gmail(dot)com

samantha said...

I remember it a little bit, but I know my husband watched it when he was younger. he would love this.

Anonymous said...

I have not yet viewed CatDog.

theyyyguy@yahoo.com

Ms Penny Pincher said...

I am a longterm fan! PDWinner523 at gmail.com

Trevor C. said...

EVERY SINCE i WAS ABLE TO SEE, i HAVE WATCHED THIS SHOW
trevor_clinger@yahoo.com

Lisa said...

I used to watch this show when I was younger! Loved it!

daveshir2005 said...

I am a long time fan.

daveshir2005@yahoo.com

fb/ shirley greenawalt zolenski

Jim said...

i've never seen the show before

jim.coyne2@verizon.net

dvice12 said...

I'm a new fan