Monday, June 18, 2012

Dora the Explorer: Dora's Rescue in Mermaid Kingdom...R&G!

Little R, now headed toward 3, is way into Dora.  A&W nearing 6 still enjoy watching Dora the Explorer as well.  When we had the chance to review the upcoming release, (June 26th) Dora's Rescue in Mermaid Kingdom, we jumped at the opportunity.  Here is the scoop...

Nickelodeon invites kids to join Dora and Boots on an exciting aquatic adventure in the brand-new DVD, Dora the Explorer: Dora’s Rescue in Mermaid Kingdom, featuring Latina superstar Thalia as the voice of a mermaid. The DVD features the title episode and additional episodes from Dora the Explorer’s current seventh season.” Emmy Award-winning Dora the Explorer is an international phenomenon and one of the top preschool shows on TV after almost 12 years on the air. Created by Nickelodeon Home Entertainment and distributed by Paramount Home Media Distribution, Dora the Explorer: Dora’s Rescue in Mermaid Kingdom will be released on DVD for the suggested retail price of $16.99.

Dora the Explorer: Dora’s Rescue in Mermaid Kingdom Episode Synopses:

Dora’s Rescue in Mermaid Kingdom
Dora and Boots are at the beach when they find Maribel, a little lost mermaid, who needs to get back to her mommy (voiced by Thalia) in the Mermaid Kingdom. Dora uses her mermaid charm necklace to transform into a mermaid and turn Boots into a sea monkey. Together the three set off on an underwater adventure through the octopus’s garden, past the ocean rocks to Mermaid Cove where Maribel will have to sing to bring all the mermaids together so she can find her mommy.

Benny the Castaway
Dora and Boots are getting ready to have a beach picnic with all of their friends when suddenly a bottle rolls in with a wave. Inside the bottle, Dora and Boots find a note from Benny. His balloon ran out of air on the way to the picnic and he’s stuck on Coconut Island. It’s Dora and Boots to the rescue!

Dora’s Moonlight Adventure
Dora’s taking care of Abuela’s three kitties: Pico, Mónica and Lucky. At Dora’s house, Mami reads Dora and the kitties a story and they all cuddle around their ball of string and fall asleep. When the ball of string rolls out the window and Lucky chases after it, the kitties wake Dora up so she can help find Lucky.

Little R especially loves this DVD.  As I mentioned, Dora is very popular with her right now but so are two other things...Mermaids (check!) and kittens (check!).  She just adores this DVD and it has fast become a favorite.  A&W enjoy it too and none of the children seem to tire of helping Dora and her pal boots outsmart Swiper and finis their missions.  Dora the Explorer is, as always, entertaining and quality viewing for your child.  Be sure to pre-order this latest offering for the Dora fan in your life...


I am so pleased to tell you that one lucky RBM reader will win their very own copy of Dora's Rescue in Mermaid Kingdom! Thanks so much to the sponsor and here is how to enter...
a Rafflecopter giveaway

83 comments:

Anonymous said...

my niece
gkuroda(at)gmail.com

Rikki-Dee said...

I am trying to win for my 7 year old daughter.

sapphiregyrl@hotmail.com

Anonymous said...

I am trying to win this for my 4 yr. old who loves Dora and Mermaids!
jenna@pddonline.com

jojlem said...

My granddaughter :-)

Kimberly said...

my granddaughter Ryan
kims2312@verizon.net

jayedee said...

i'm trying to win this for our very own Mikayla!

JC said...

I'd like this for DDs

JC said...

button.http://tcarolinep.wordpress.com/

JC said...

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=435210409835513&id=112329868790237

Laura said...

My daughter and son!

Anonymous said...

my daughter! shes 2 yrs old and loves dora

Anonymous said...

tabbi mcknight on fb

Pamela said...

My daughter love Dora

phtreats@yahoo.com

akronugurl said...

i want to win this for my daughter

freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

Sandy VanHoey said...

I would like to win for my granddaughters

Raising My Padawans said...

I would like to win this for my son. He's a big Dora fan.
-Heather S

Teh Doll said...

my little girl she loves dora.

Hifam said...

I would give this to my niece who ADORES Dora!!! Jody H
button: hifam7.blogspot.com

adf said...

My daughter

slb3334 said...

my niece would love this.

slb3334@gmail.com

Jessica Snook said...

My daughter would love this :)

KPort207 said...

I would like to win this for my daughter

kport207 at gmail dot com

Veronica said...

I would love to win this for my soon to be 3 year old daughter who loves Dora!

crystletellerday said...

my neighbors granddaughter crystletellerday@yahoo.com

Nicole22654 said...

My daughter Emma

Nicole22654@yahoo.com

Heather S said...

My 4 year old son would love this!

Heather Smith
heatherann000@hotmail.com

Veronica said...

I left a comment on your Fb wall(Veronica Rahn).

Anonymous said...

I am trying to win for my sweet niece
marypopmom@yahoo.com

Anastasia said...

So cute! Trying to win for my little girl :)

Katie R. said...

I'm trying to win for my niece.

Jennifer Rogers said...

I am trying to win this for Larkyn, my grand daughter. She is a huge Dora Fan!
j1man1r66@etex.net

Jennifer Rogers said...

Connected on FB!
Jennifer Rogers
j1man1r66@etex.net

Tracie Brown said...

my daughter

Nicole Larsen said...

My beautiful 4 yr old daughter who is head over heels in love with DORA!

pittsy82@hotmail.com

Nicole Larsen said...

My beautiful 4 yr old daughter who is head over heels in love with DORA!

pittsy82@hotmail.com

Jessica Waters said...

Entering for y daughter

Erika P. said...

I'm trying for my friends daughters.

helpful heather said...

my cousin! heather.loftus@aol.com

amy craft said...

for my daughter :)

Rebecca Shockley said...

My beautiful daughter!
rjwashington2000@yahoo.com

mverno said...

my twin granddaughters
mverno@roadrunner.com

Christine Jessamine said...

i would love to win this for my daughter!

christinejessamine at hotmail dot com

Leigh said...

Little cousin!

leigh dot onedayatatime at gmail dot com

Kimmy said...

I AM TRYING TO WIN THIS FOR MY GRANDBABY, EMILY, WHO IS FOUR. SHE LOVES DORA!

THANK YOU FOR THE GIVEAWAY AND WISH ME LUCK!

Hoa said...

I want to win this for my granddaughter.

alittlepieceofheaven777(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lindsey Gain said...

my 3 year old daughter

Daniel M said...

for my niece! - regnod(at)yahoo(d0t)com

mframe said...

I would love to win this for my daughters
mframe00@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I would love this for my daughter.
shawnac68@hotmail.com

one frugal lady said...

My daughter, who is a dora fanatic, would love this!
onecheaplady@yahoo.com

Valerie Taylor Mabrey said...

my granddaughter
vmkids3 at msn dot com

Allison Downes said...

I am trying to win this for my little girl :)

lola_violets_2010[at]yahoo[dot]com

Caryn said...

For my daughter. She loves Dora!

caryn9802 at yahoo dot com

Tamar said...

Both of my children love this.

tavernie said...

My grandson loves Dora so I would give to him!!
ptavernie at yahoo dot com

Tabathia said...

for my daughter
tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

Aimee said...

I'm trying to win for my nieces and nephews. They all love Dora!

toughturtles said...

i want to win it for my niece

Becca Ann said...

my 2 year old would love this

Shelley P said...

My girls love Dora. This would be for them.

Anonymous said...

This would be for my nieces!

theyyyguy@yahoo.com

Lana Bradstream said...

I want to win for my daughter.

lanalbradstream(at)yahoo(dot)com

Lisa R said...

trying to win this for my niece

sibabe64 at ptd dot net

The Busy Mom said...

I would love to win this for my daughters. Thank you for the lovely giveaway!
Erin E
busymom369 at gmail dot com

Lo said...

My son and daughter both love Dora.

Gianna said...

For my kids.

Jessica said...

My 3 year old daughter

amymarie2777 said...

I'm trying to win for my cousin's foster kids.

awoodssmith at gmail dot com

Lisa said...

For my niece

mail4rosey said...

This would be for my daughter.

msurosey@yahoo.com

CAJUNMAN12 said...

I am trying to win this for my nieces

susansmoaks said...

i would like to win this for our daughter
susansmoaks at gmail dot com

Erica C. said...

I'd like to win this for my niece.
ericacarnes(at)gmail(dot)com

jcwega27 said...

my daughter
jessicawedwards@gmail.com

Cweller75 said...

I would love to win this for my daughter

cweller75@gmail.com

Nicole C. said...

I am trying to win this for my niece.

choateorama(at)gmail(dot)com

Jim said...

i would like to win this for me

jim.coyne2@verizon.net

Anonymous said...

Want to win it for my son who loves dora

khristalsweeps @ gmail .com

Atreau said...

I would love to win this for my niece.

kathy pease said...

id love this for my niece

ReggieMann said...

I'm trying to win for my niece

Tylerpants said...

This would be great for my kids. tylerpants(at)gmail.com

trixx said...

I'd love to win this for my daughter! trixpixel[at]gmail.com