Monday, June 18, 2012

Flash Sale at Maggies Direct...Save 40-75% on Cuddledown Items!

I have told you all before how I love Maggie's Direct.  I am well on my way to outfitting my entire bedroom with their high quality products thanks to their awesome sales.  Maggie's will be a BIG presence in our home redo now that they have added some more kitchen and home items too! 

I was just on their site and they are having a MASSIVE sale featuring items from their sister company Cuddledown.  In this flash sale you will save 40-75% on Cuddledown products.  That is huge!!  Not only are there some great bedding pieces (pillows, comforters, shams and more) but check out this gorgeous dress from Lilla P...


It normally retails for $140 but you can snag it today during this flash sale for just $35!!!

How about this Lilla P sweater that usually runs $161 but you can get it today for $41??

I am planning on getting both of these items and don't even get me started about the gorgeous Italian shoes and the luxorios sheets you can practically steal from this website.  Hurry over to Maggie's Direct now because quantities are limited and the sale only lasts for 48 hours!!  Click to shop....

5 comments:

heather abbe said...

Wow! What great deals. Thanks for letting me know about this! Shopping, here I come.

My Name: heather abbe
My Email: abbegirl1977 at gmail dot com

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Ooh I love that sweater I just don't think I can bring myself to buy one when its 80degrees outside LOL.

Anonymous said...

I really like your blog.. very nice colors & theme.
Did you create this website yourself or did you hire someone to do it for you?
Plz respond as I'm looking to design my own blog and would like to know where u got this from. thank you

Take a look at my weblog :: kurorte zum abnehmen
My webpage: Steinzeit-Diät

Anonymous said...

Having read this I thought it was rather enlightening.

I appreciate you finding the time and energy to put this article together.
I once again find myself spending way too much time both reading and posting comments.
But so what, it was still worth it!

my web blog paleoernährung

Anonymous said...

I am really thankful to the owner of this website who has
shared this wonderful article at here.

my blog ... paläo diät
my web page > paläo diät