Monday, June 11, 2012

Fresh Produce...Review!

I really like to look nice.  Sure, I am an active mom who spends some days lounging in yoga pants but that does not mean that when I head out and about that I  want to look frumpy.  When I come across a store that makes style effortless and timeless I am loyal and I tell everyone I know about it which is why I am chomping at the bit to tell you about Fresh  Produce.  Have you heard of Fresh Produce yet?  Fresh Produce creates fun, colorful clothes that just scream stylish cool. Think clothing for cruises or fashion for travel and you have the easy style of Fresh Produce.

Fresh Produce sent me over the most beautiful tunic for review from their womens tunic collection....


A work-of-art, the luxurious, sea-green Coastal Velvet burnout tunic is tufted on a sheer nylon base. Beautiful, just like you. 68% lycra, 32% nylon, velvet burnout, gathered neckline with ties, elastic at wrists, hand wash cold with like colors, do not wring or twist, do not bleach, dry flat

This shirt is absolutely beautiful.  It is a lovely bright (but not too bright) green color with some sheerness to it.  I wear mine with a simple tank underneath.  The shape is just so flattering and comfortable that I wear it as soon as I am done washing it!  After quite a few hand washings this top still looks brand new.  I have worn this tunic with leggings and ballet flats, white carpi's and jeans.  Each of the looks is fun, summery and stylish.  I have a picture of myself with my son "A" taken by his twin brother with my (sniff!) broken camera....

I am sad this is so blurry because I love the picture!  This time I had paired the top with jeans for a day of errands and I felt pulled together AND comfortable.  Thanks Fresh Produce!

Visit Fresh Produce today to view their great selection of clothing for women (and kids too!).  Stay up to the minute by following them on Facebook and Twitter as well.

*Disclosure:  I was provided with the above mentioned item for purpose of review but the opinions expressed are 100% honest and my own.

1 comment:

Krista said...

Thanks for the review! I love the green color of the that top.