Friday, June 29, 2012

Mygofer.com...Save Time & Your Sanity!

How are you all handling the crush of having the kids home for the summer? My boys are done with preschool and I simply had NO idea just how much those 9 hours a week they spent at preschool freed me up to do my more errands more quickly.  Toting just one child to the store is far easier (yet STILL not a picnic!) than brining three who would much rather be doing something else.  It is not at all Mom's are just oozing with free time either!  Check out these interesting facts....



groceries, modern women

Wow.  This is a little alarming.  I don't want to spend so much of my life in the grocery store. That is really depressing!!  In fact, grocery shopping is one of the things I absolutely dread doing with my children.  It is not that they do not know how to behave (they do!) but three little helpers adds to the time and money spent.  It just does.

When I heard about mygofer.com I was intrigued.  What a super idea.  You go online, make your list and then you pick it up.  Seriously??  This is AMAZING.  Imagine all the time and aggrevation that could be saved!  This is not just for grocery delivery either.  You can nab pet supplies, toiletries, clothes and more!  This is a no brainer to me!  This is a time and sanity saver.  Be sure to visit www.mygofer.com to find a participating store near you and get shopping.

*Disclosure:  This is a sponsored post and I was compensated for my time. All opinions expressed are 100% my own.

1 comment:

Kat's Fantastical World said...

I use this all the time, but I have had several problems with it. If your order is not in and gets cancelled, you can get the run around getting your money refunded.

Katie Wurn
kpopjunki.blogspot@gmail.com