Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sleepy Anyone?

I joke a lot about being exhausted.  As a mom to three young children who are always on the go I get really tired and by the end of the day I am ready to drop.  I think the combination of being "on" all day with running from place to place and then having to find the time for  housework, husband and "me" time can be a wee bit overwhelming.  Many of us are in that same (or very similar) boat but we manage to do it day in and day out.

For some people, sleepiness is NOT something to be joked about though.  While I am tired from being being busy with home life, some people are afflicted with actual medical conditions which make them sleepy all the time or give them severe insomnia or sleep apnea.  I will gladly take exhaustion from running after the kiddos over some of these serious and hard to manage sleep disorders. 

Luckily for those sufferers there is help to be had in the form of good doctors and medications like Modafinil.  Medications like Modafinil can help keep people with sleep disorders alert during the day without some of the unsettling side effects of other commonly used drugs.  You can ever buy modafinil online which makes it even easier to control these disorders.

The next time I begin to complain about how tired I am, I am going to try and remember that it could be a whole lot worse!  I hope for the sufferers of these disorders, they can find a way to manage their issues quickly so they can get back to living!

*Disclosure: This is a sponsored posts but all opinions given are 100%  my own.

1 comment:

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I guess you never think about this kind of medical issues until it happens to you or someone you know.