Monday, July 16, 2012

In Honor of the Three Stooges Coming July 17th, MY Own Three Stooges!

Do you all remember watching the antics of the Three Stooges when you were a kid?  I sure do!  I thought it was so funny when my own kids went to the movies with my husband this past winter to see the new Three Stooges. They thought it was 100% hilarious and they talked about it for weeks.  Silly, slapstick fun just never goes out of style!



In honor of the DVD coming on July 17th, I wanted to share with you my own Three Stooges (even cuter than the originals I think!)....

Just an average day with  my Three Stooges!  Be sure you pre-order your copy of The Three Stooges today.  Get the whole family laughing!

1 comment:

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

I used to love the Three Stooges, I can remember watching the show in black and white with my grandparents. I wonder if it would still be as funny as it used to be to me when I was a kid.