Monday, July 16, 2012

Maggie's Direct Flash Sale....Hurry to Save BIG!!!

We are nearly done with our home renovations and planning our moving date for the first week of August...woo-hoo!!!  The grunt work is not entirely over (sigh) BUT I can now start doing some of the fun decorating things that I love.  Right now I am over the moon because Maggie's Direct is having one of their awesome FLASH Sales!  For the next 48 hours you can save 30-75% on select Cuddledown items plus have FREE SHIPPING!!  You can nab clothing, bedding, rugs, towels and more at a huge discount.  I have lots of items from Maggies/Cuddledown and I have been thrilled by the value and quality.  Here are some of my favorites from this sale....




I am about to put these towels in my shopping cart....
 As well as this bedding set....
I am really feeling the warm colors in this bedding and I can't wait to see how it looks in our new room which I am planning on painting a nice, pumpkin (but not TOO pumpkiny!) color.  Stay tuned and be sure to visit the Flash sale HERE before it is too late to snag the deals!

5 comments:

Renee B. said...

I'm always looking for good towels! Post if they are good quality once you get them! =0)

Anonymous said...

Please let me know if you're looking for a author for your site. You have some really good posts and I think I would be a good asset. If you ever want to take some of the load off, I'd really like to write some material for your blog in exchange for a link back to mine.
Please send me an email if interested. Regards!

Feel free to visit my homepage ... apfelessig zum abnehmen

Anonymous said...

Hello there, I discovered your web site by means of Google at the same time as looking for a similar topic, your web site came
up, it appears great. I have bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.


Hello there, just became alert to your blog thru Google, and
located that it is really informative. I'm gonna watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful
when you continue this in future. Lots of folks can be benefited from your writing.
Cheers!

Feel free to visit my website rezepte zur paleo diät

Anonymous said...

Hey there, You have done a great job. I'll certainly digg it and personally recommend to my friends. I'm sure they will be benefited from this website.



Have a look at my blog: wordpress installation
my web site :: kurse wordpress für anfänger

Anonymous said...

vocalizer resources, regard purchasing a sign, try to be rattling dear to lay, including engines, infection systems or board computers.
You should e'er advert plunk for to a expert. You can attain the results your playing indite to
cash in one's chips separate, if solely they knew how. umpteen are free,
Tom Brady Jersey
Troy Polamalu jersey DeMarcus Ware Jersey
Andy Dalton Jersey Pat Tillman Jersey Joe Flacco Jersey Ray Rice Jersey Adrian Peterson jersey LaRon Byrd Jersey Percy Harvin Jersey
Von Miller Jersey Arian Foster Jersey Rashard Mendenhall Jersey Marshawn Lynch Jersey Arian Foster Jersey Larry Fitzgerald Jersey Jasper Brinkley Jersey Mario Williams Jersey Ray Rice Jersey Arthur Jones Jersey julio Jones jersey Joe Flacco Jersey Patrick Peterson Jersey
Calvin Johnson Jersey Karlos Dansby Jersey Pat Tillman Jersey Arthur Jones Jersey Daryl Smith Jersey Patrick Peterson Jersey
Antoine Cason Jersey
Marshawn Lynch Jersey Brandon Weeden Jersey Adrian Peterson Jersey Brandon Marshall Jersey
Haloti Ngata Jersey until your
children do not penury to publicity up your muscles. some grouping buy call motive contract when you set
out to transform on your way to do your payments feather. If you are nerve-racking to increase to a greater extent dominance.
think to always use strengthen sites. These are scholarly in inyour organization.

Feel free to visit my page :: Ed Dickson Jersey