Monday, July 30, 2012

Summer Trend Alert from Oasap.....Lace Shorts!

I am a mom ( you all know that, right??).  The thing is, I love being a mom more than anything else in the world....really, I do!  I don't love the stereotypical mom uniform that I often find myself sporting.  Jeans and a t-shirt or running shorts just doesn't feel cute to me all the time.  When I was chosen to be a Fashion Blogger for a clothing company called Oasap.  I was delighted.  I needed some cute, trendy clothes and Oasap was filled to the brim with clothing pieces I wanted for my closet.



A trend I have been eyeing has been lace shorts.  I just love the look.  I feel like it is feminine and classic and Oasap had these which was exactly what I had been thinking of.....
I liked the black but I really fell in love with the beige colored pair. At just $31, these were far less expensive than other similar styles I have seen online and in stores.  I waited on pins and needles for them to arrive and when they did, it was love at first sight.  They are ADORABLE and so flattering!  I wore them this past weekend to a birthday party with a simple white blouse and nude heels and I got countless comments on my great outfit (that NEVER happens when I am sporting my jeans and t-shirt "uniform"!).  Here I am in my new outfit...

I also tried the shorts with a white tank and cropped jean jacket and that looked adorable too.  These are now my go to "cute" outfit staple. You can order your own pair HERE.

Oasap has at least 100 things I want right now.  From dresses to more causal pieces to shoes and accessories, Oasap has everything you need to be stylish without breaking the bank. 

Stay tuned for more from me and my new pals at Oasap.  I still want to tell you about a super cute shirt I received...you are going to love it! 

So, tell me, what do you think of my new shorts?  If you like them as much as I do, please use the button below to pin this post.  Any more ideas of what I could pair these with?  I am thinking of ways to bring these right into fall! 

*Disclosure:  I received the above mentioned product as a part of the Oasap Fashion Blogger program but I was not compensated in any other way for my 100% honest opinion.

13 comments:

Emmi said...

Wow! You look great in those! I wish that I was brave enough to wear lace shorts!

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Those shorts look great on you!

Minta's Creations said...

I love those shorts and you look great in them.

Daisy TrendyMomReviews said...

Super cute!

Marthalynn said...

I LOVE these! I've been looking for a pair that I like all summer! I agree, beige is so pretty. I think I need these...

Anne D. said...

Those are really pretty:) I really like them!!

Sam Eagle said...

Those are so pretty you look good in them

Jerri Davis said...

Those are really cute shorts. Thank you. Jerri Davis

Chantale said...

those look great

Grace Hodgin said...

Those are cute and I haven't seen this style yet. Great choice.

Cole said...

I've never even seen lace shorts before, but yours look good

Krystal said...

Those are cute!

Susie B. Homemaker said...

It looks really cute on you. Not sure I could pull off that skirt. lol