Wednesday, July 11, 2012

A Visit From Fairy Hobmother= A BIG Smile!

As I mentioned earlier this week, last week was a rough one for my family.  We are getting back into the swing of things here and we are getting back on track.  Imagine my delight, when I was going through my emails to find a special note from the Fairy Hobmother!

For those of you who do not know the Fairy Hobmother or for those who thought he (yes a HE!) was a myth let me tell you.....the Fairy Hobmother Exists.  He flits around the internet visiting blogs and leaving them gifts of gratitude!  When he is not showering bloggers with love he helps promote an appliance company in the UK.  Hey...even fairy's need a day job! 

You know what is even MORE fabulous?  If you want a visit from the Fairy Hobmother himself, leave a comment below with a link to your blog and YOU might be the next lucky blogger he showers with a sweet surprise.  I am off to spend the Amazon gift card he gifted to me....nothing like a little retail therapy to help bring a smile to my face.  Thanks Fairy Hobmother!!

2 comments:

Mama said...

feel free to visit me at www.mamascoolthings.com. we love visitors.

MommyKnowz said...

I'd also Love a visit!! please come check out my blog too! http://mommyknowz.blogspot.ca/