Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Ameribag HB2...Review!



I feel like I am always toting around a bunch of "stuff". With three kids in tow most of the time, I really need to be prepared for just about anything.  The days of an itty bitty purse with just enough room for lip gloss and my keys are looooong over.  While I admit to needing a roomy bag I will also admit to wanting it to be unfashionable.  I want to look stylish as I chauffeur my crew around.  When I was given the opportunity to try out the HB2 Healthy Back Baby Bag Tote from Ameribag I was delighted.  I was very familiar with the HB's cousin, the Healthy Back Bag.  The Healthy Back Bag has won rave reviews for its' style, functionality and comfort so I figured the HB2 would be equally as fabulous.  Here is a bit of background on the HB2 from the company website....


This extremely organized and versatile baby bag features a separate parents' section. It comes with a changing pad and removable plastic zippered pouch for wet or soiled items. When baby outgrows diapers, the bag is perfect as a toy bag, for travel, as a book bag for school or as a gym bag. Available in five universally appealing colors in our durable distressed nylon or in black ripstop nylon - it's much more than just a baby bag!

Features

  • Extra wide, non-slip, adjustable shoulder strap
  • Multi-pocketed interior
  • 3 pocket parent section with organizer panel and key hook
  • Removable plastic zippered pouch for wet/soiled items
  • Machine washable
  • Easy-see silver lining to find items quickly
Oh.  My.  Goodness.  How did I ever live with out this??  I have gone through multiple baby (or toddler!) bags over the years and this one simply can't be beat. There is a spot for everything!  I love how you can keep everything you need close by while also keeping it separate.  I don't have enough hands to carry a purse most times so my bag for the kids has to double as that too.  The HB2 more than meets my needs AND it is not a bit bulky.  In fact, I think it is cute and stylish!  I have the lilac version and I get compliments on it all the time.  It is comfortable to wear around and I love that it is not your typical shoulder strap diaper bag which I always felt was so non functional (hello slipping straps as you carry your baby and chase a toddler!).  If I could go back in time I would only used the Ameribag Baby Bag.  It is stylish, comfortable and meets all my needs...even with three active kids and their chronically harried Mom!  You can purchase Ameribag items on their website by clicking HERE.  You can also purchase from Amazon.  Treat yourself or the mom on your gift list.  These are a must have!


*Disclosure: I received the above mentioned item for purpose of review. The opinions given are 100% my own.

5 comments:

heather abbe said...

I love that these are adorable, and great for your back!

My Name: Heather Abbe
My Email: abbegirl1977 at gmail dot com

Marthalynn said...

Oh my goodness, I love this! I love how organized everything is. My current diaper bag is so cumbersome and slips off my shoulder. I want to get this for my next baby due soon!

Christy Maurer said...

I seriously could have used this when my kids were littler. I had to carry around not only my stuff, but theirs as well....toys, snacks, etc. I love how organized this bag it! Thanks for the review!

Mary said...

These would work great as a carry on for when you are flying! I want one!

Austin Baroudi said...

These bags look really useful! My girlfriend would have loved this!