Friday, August 3, 2012

Cabana Life....Review & Exclusive 25% off Discount!

Right now here in Maine we are in the midst of beach season.  Ahhh, Maine, the way life should be! This means lots of days at the shore with the kids.  I love this time of year but I am also smart about the sun.  Let's face it, the days of sitting, baking in the sun were dangerous and now it is up to us to protect not only our own skin but also our children's.  Skin cancer is a very real danger and keeping me and my kiddo's skin safe is of the utmost concern when I hit the beach with the kids. When I was contacted by Cabana Life to do a review I was thrilled.  Their swimsuits and apparel boasts 50+ UV protection...perfect!  Here is a bit more about Cabana Life from their website...



Cabana Life combines fashion with function by offering stylish clothing with 50+ UV protection through patented SkinSafe™ Technology. The collection offers a variety of beach-essentials including bathing suits, hats, cover-ups, tunics, shirts, and pants for boys, girls, and women. These "beach club chic" styles have garnered a celebrity following that includes Madonna, Gwyneth Paltrow, Marcia Gay Harden, Jack Black, and Lisa Kudrow.

Founded by Melissa Papock, a melanoma survivor, Cabana Life is a socially-conscious company that strives to increase skin cancer education through numerous strategic partnerships with non-profit organizations such as Huntsman Cancer Institute, The Skin Cancer Foundation, Women's Dermatologic Society, Shade Foundation, and many others.


First of all, I found it to be so powerful that a melanoma survivor.  With a new lease on life (she was diagnosed at just 26!!!) she created a company with stylish clothing meant to protect.  Kudos to Melissa Papcock for her strength and commitment to the cause!  Next the choices.  My, my, my.  The site is filled with fun, stylish picks for the whole family.  Here are just a few of my favorites...
Pretty great, right??  I had a hard time choosing an item for review because I wanted one of each!  I finally decided on this set for Little R....
When it arrived I was thrilled with the quality and Little R loved it!  She could not wait to put it on.  She was especially excited to to have a matching cover up.  This suit is absolutely her favorite suit and suit I always put on her.  It is cute, comfortable for her and, best of all, it offers 50+ UV protection.  It is a no brainer!  Here we are at a recent outing to one of the beaches near our house...
Isn't that such a cute swimsuit set??  I also want to add that Little R is tough on clothes.  At the beach she is rough and tumble, digging in the sand and diving into the waves.  She is a busy gal and this suit looks great despite her rough play! 

I am a huge fan of Cabana Life and plan on outfitting the whole family in their suits.  They are fashionable, reasonably priced and offer extra sun protection.  You can't go wrong.  Visit www.cabanalife.com today and start shopping! 

Deal Alert:  Cabana Life has graciously offered Reviewed by Mom readers 25% off their entire purchase.  Wow!!!  Simply enter SUMMERFUN at checkout!  Thanks Cabana Life!

*Disclosure:  I was provided with the above mentioned product for purpose of review.  All opinions are 100% my own.

4 comments:

Sandy VanHoey said...

I love the little swimsuit...cute thing they have there. You made a great choice. My granddaughers would love that one

heather abbe said...

These are so cute and making my kids safe; great idea!

My Name: Heather Abbe
My Email: abbegirl1977 at gmail dot com

Denise Taylor-Dennis said...

Cute kid's sun protection items. I'll have to check them out the next time I need something like this.

Sharon Crews said...

I enjoyed your input as we have been looking at these sets for our girls. The testimonial and 25% discount code were the inspiration needed to take the plunge on these suits. Unfortunately the code did not work.

I am back on the fence :-/