Friday, August 10, 2012

Keranique 8 Day Intensive Scalp Treatment...Review!

You may remember that I did a review of Keranqiue Shampoo and Conditioner last month (loved it!).  I was super excited when I was contacted to try our their 8-Day Intensive Scalp Treatment.  This addition to the line I loved sounded fantastic.  Here is the scoop...

Boot Camp for Your Scalp
Keranique Introduces New 8 Day Intensive Scalp Treatment to Address Seasonal & Stress Related Hair Thinning
Environmental changes including the transitioning of seasons can do a number on the skin. We prep and cleanse with scrubs, moisturizers and a variety of skin treatments - but what about our scalp? Fluctuations in temperature, excessive styling and stress all attribute to thinning hair. According to WebMD.com, a major development as of late has been the application of skin care ingredients to hair care. Peptides, for example, provide extra conditioning and make the hair shaft stronger by depositing a shield on the shaft.
Keranique’s new 8-Day Intensive Scalp Treatment uses the science of skin care to help stimulate and rejuvenate the scalp, creating healthy conditions for hair to grow. This intensive, leave-in scalp therapy features the highest recommended concentration of a clinical strength, patented peptide to help strengthen and “anchor” the hair at the root. It also helps reduce DHT on the scalp, stimulate skin proteins, and reduce scalp irritation to support thicker, healthier hair as it grows. Results can be seen in just 8 days.
To Use: Apply to towel dried hair. Apply an entire ampoule of solution to the scalp, section by section. Massage in to distribute evenly. Do not rinse. Style as usual.
$60 available via www.hsn.com and www.keranique.com

Every now and again I like to share so I passed this along to my mother in law and guest reviewer, The Queen Bee (follow here HERE).  Here is what she had to say...

My mom used to complain about trying to get a brush through my thick hair. Now, many years later, I wonder if I was just dreaming that. Over the last few years my hair has steadily lost volume and my once thick hair is now thin & fine, with no body.
I had heard about Keranique through my daughter-in-law, so I read up on the products. I decided to try the Intensive Scalp Treatment. The kit consists of 8 small vials, for 8 days of treatment. Keranique calls it a kick start. After towel drying your hair, just section it off and massage the treatment into each section. Dry & style as usual.
The product is loaded with peptides and amino complex which strengthen your hair at the root, thickening each shaft. It helps to stimulate and nourish the hair follicle, so that hair is healthier. After using the 8 day treatment, I can say my scalp feels great, my hair feels healthier. It is fuller & bouncier. I look forward to trying the other products in the Keranique line.
 
Keranique is once again a hit here at Reviewed by Mom!  Be sure to visit ww.keranique.com to purchase the entire line.
 
*Disclosure:  I was provided with the above mentioned product for purpose of review.  All views express are 100% my own.

4 comments:

heather abbe said...

This product looks great. I am so going to try it! Thanks for the great review.

My Name: Heather Abbe
My Email: abbegirl1977 at gmail dot com

Marthalynn said...

This sounds like exactly what I need! I can't wait to try it! I love how easy it is to use. Thanks for the info.

jenzen69 said...

I am so in love with the Keranique shampoo and conditioner I won, I would love to try this

Alan Abraham said...

Dr.D.M Mahajan has had over twenty years'experience in managing each kind of Scalp treatment Delhi hair or scalp issue. Case in point, he helps individuals enduring with scalp issue, for example, psoriasis, seborrhoeic dermatitis, folliculitis or from balding and diminishing initiated by hereditary hair loss, alopecia or through compound or physical damage.