Friday, August 17, 2012

Tide Pods...Review!

I do a lot of laundry.  Lots and lots of laundry.  I have three children who feel the need to change each time they get a drop of anything on their clothes as well as a husband and a mother I do laundry for.  Oh, and there is me, who is perpetually being spilled on or used as a human napkin.  My washer is pretty much going at all times.  Because I have such a mountain of laundry, I am very selective on the detergent I use.  I don't like to skimp on quality because I need our clothes to come clean the first time.  I simply do NOT have the time to wash things more than once to remove stains. No thanks!

I am a huge fan of Tide.  Tide gets our clothes clean and keeps them smelling fresh.  What I am really loving right now are the new Tide Pods.  These handy little packets are so simple...you toss them in the washer and they clean, fight stains and brighten all at once.  One product with no measuring and no mess.  Brilliant!  Here are the details....

Tide’s reinventing the way you do laundry! New Tide Pods clean, fight stains, and brighten in one. No more pouring, no more spills—just toss one in. It’s that easy!
  • Detergent + stain remover + brightener in one
  • Innovative, new multi-chamber design separates ingredients until they hit the wash for outstanding cleaning power
  • No more measuring or spilling. Just toss one in!
  • Dissolves quickly in front & top load machines
  • Available in three scents: Spring Meadow, Ocean Mist & Mystic Forest
I was lucky enough to receive samples of the new Tide Pods in Spring Meadow and I am hooked.  Our clothes are clean, bright, smell great and all with no fuss.  This is exactly what I need to ease my laundry burden.  If you have not tried Tide Pods yet you really should.  It will change the way you do laundry.  Now, if I could just find a laundry fairy to come put all these clothes away!

To learn more about Tide Pods, visit their website here or follow them on Facebook and Twitter.

*Disclosure:  I was given a sample of the above mentioned product for purpose of review.  All thoughts and opinions expressed are my own.

2 comments:

jenzen69 said...

I love doing laundry and actually I do laundry for other people to earn extra money. I can't wait until my Tide liquid is gone so I can try the Pods

Amy V said...

i really like these- tide is a great brand and i love how convenient the pods are.