Friday, September 28, 2012

Gamesville's Reel Cash Critters....Review!

I think I have told you all before that I like to unwind with games.  My dad got me into online games many years ago and I still find it a relaxing way to unwind.  These days I have been having tons of fun playing Gamesville's Reel Cash Critters.  It is a slots game but NOT your typical slots game.  It is full of fun mini games and cute woodland creatures.  This game is NOT just full of cherries!

To play you place a wager of your GV's (Gamesville's "dollars") and spin.  You can wish cash prizes from $5 to $10 and that certainly adds and exciting aspect to the game.


Within the Reel Cash Critters game you can hit the "spin-o-matic" for a chance to get bonus GV's depending on which cute critter you land on. Fun!

If you are a gold member (I am) you get an additional game called "Reel Slots Shots".  This is fair style shooting gallery game that is super fun.  You can win even more GV's here.  You take shots at bunnies, ducks and the mascot Poke and the more hits you get the more GV's you win!  Another fun aspect of Reel Cash Critters is the team aspect.  At the start of your game, you are put on one of two teams.....Skunk or Raccoon.  When the team battle starts, you can choose to go to the room where the battle is happening or you can skip it.  After everyone is in their teams you spin your machine as many times as you can to win the most GV's.  The team with the highest total of GV's wins!  There are 6 battles throughout the day and two of them give out cash prizes.  Even more fun!

Reel Cash Critters is a super fun way to play and win cash prizes.  Head on over to Gamesville today by clicking HERE and sign up.  Let's play!!

 

 











This review was made possible by Mom Spark Media. Thoughts are my own. I received a Gamesville Gold Membership and compensation for my time investment and work on this campaign

2 comments:

Mary said...

This looks like fun! I know my son would like this.

Bielawska said...

This looks like fun! I know my son would like this.