Wednesday, September 5, 2012

R.L. Stine's The Haunting Hour The Series Volumes 1&2......R&G


Master of children’s horror R.L. Stine (Goosebumps) returns with a brand-new anthology series guaranteed to thrill like never before! Join special guest stars including Bailee Madison (Wizards Of Waverly Place) and Brendan Meyer (Mr. Young) as they take you through five excitingly eerie tales. Prepare yourself for the thrill of the chill, nervous giggles and the SCREAM you let out when someone (or something!) touches your shoulder on a dark and stormy night. Can you handle it? Can your parents?  

Master of children’s horror R.L. Stine (Goosebumps) brings the chills and thrills to your TV set once again with The Haunting Hour, a creepy, fun series that features a brand-new cast in a different blood-curdling situation each episode! So sit back and curl up with your most trusted flashlight . . . guaranteed to scare your socks off, five more eerie tales from The Haunting Hour s first season begin now!

Featuring guest stars Thomas Robinson (
The Protector), Bobby Coleman (Martian Child) and Grayson Russell (Diary Of A Wimpy Kid)! 

Big Guy has been reading R.L.Stine books for at least two years now.  He likes a good scary story and R.L.Stine never fails to deliver.  We were both excited to get the opportunity to review these DVD's from Shout Factory.  It was a lot of fun to curl up in the dark with some popcorn and watch a scary story with Big Guy.  These were scary but not too scary and I didn't have to worry he'd have nightmare's or not be able to sleep after watching them.  It was the perfect amount of scary for us and we are even considering letting Little Guy watch with us sometime soon.  

3 Lucky RBM readers will win these DVD's, enter below!!



a Rafflecopter giveaway

51 comments:

Tabitha said...

I'm trying to win for my daughter.
kayleefaith1228@aol.com

Wild N Mild $$$ said...

I'd like this for my son.
Jennifer Rote
wildnmild4u at yahoo dot com

degood said...

I want to win this for my son.

kerrie@mayansfamily.com

Tabathia said...

For my oldest three daughters

tbarrettno1 at gmail dot com

kay said...

I am trying to win this for my niece

tarter95 said...

I want to win this for my kids.
tarter95 athotmail dot com

Austin Baroudi said...

I would say for my daughter on this one but I think this might be a little too scary for her so I'll say my nephew!
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Austin Baroudi said...

Posted your button on my blog.
http://austieb7.blogspot.com/
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Nancy said...

This would be for our family.

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Renee said...

My daughter would like this movie.

akronugurl said...

i wanna win this for me!!

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=467688669921020&id=112329868790237

freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

akronugurl said...

button: http://akronugurl.blogspot.com/

freebiel0ve@yahoo.com

Charlene S said...

I'm trying to win for me. I loved reading R.L. Stine when I was younger.

pmj said...

My daughter would love this.

buzzd said...

my niece

Carrie at In the Hammock Blog said...

thank you for the contest!! my niece

Kelly R. said...

For my daughter
k.g.rogers72 at gmail dot com

Jessica P said...

For the kids in my mom's class :) jessicapeeling@yahoo.com

ani hearts japan said...

For my son.

Ashley turicik said...

For my daughter.

gail said...

my niece
gkuroda at gmail dot com

jamie tucker said...

im trying to win it for my children. i grew up reading rl stine and still have all the books i plan on passing down

tuckersaver at hotmail dot com

jamie tucker said...

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=469644493058771&id=112329868790237

commented on FB jamie tucker

tuckersaver at hotmail dot com

phxbne said...

my daughter

Nadene Adams said...

my daughter.

rebecca11111 said...

My daughter would like this movie

Stephanie O'Malley said...

I am trying to win this for my son

Renee G said...

I am trying to win this for my son.
rsgrandinetti@yahoo(DOT)com

Sweeper FanAddic said...

I am trying to winthis for my boys and myself. I am a big R. L. Stine fan from my times. Still got his books.

yarnellpierre at yahoo dot com

Danielle said...

I think my oldest daughter would really like these- she's a big fan of horror and LOVES to read too!

Anonymous said...

I am trying to win this for my son

mellucky89 {at} gmail {dot} com

Belinda said...

I would love to win this for my sons!

Amy W. said...

I'd like to win this for my nephew. cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net

Dakarimom5 said...

I'm trying to win this for my son.

Sarah Walker said...

I am trying to win this for my son.

sreis1987@gmail.com

Sarah Walker said...

I left a comment on your FB page :)

FB: Sarah Walker

sreis1987@gmail.com

Deanna G. said...

Trying to win for me.


calidreamin87 (at) gmail (dot) com

Deanna G. said...

Commented on FB. (Deanna Cali)

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=470555509634336&id=112329868790237



calidreamin87 (at) gmail (dot) com

Jennifer said...

for my son
jenniferwinchester@ymail.com

mommysap said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mommysap said...

This would be wonderful for my daughter! Be fun to put out sleeping bags and pop popcorn and watch these together!
mommysap@gmail.com
Bocomomma O Frey

Sam Stamp said...

I want to win this for my cousin!!

Michelle S. said...

I think my nephews would like it!

Jennifer A said...

My boys would love this.

SamanthaD said...

My oldest son would love this

Samantha D
dull2000 at cox dot net

SamanthaD said...

http://cooksandcreatesgiveawayblog.blogspot.com/p/blog-roll.html

dull2000 at cox dot net

Ashley Schein said...

I want to win this for my best friend's son.

nicolesender said...

My grandson would love this.
nicolesender(at)yahoo(dot)com

Christy Maurer said...

I'd like this for my son! Thanks!

Shelley said...

My best friends son who's birthday is at the end of Oct. & always wants halloween or spooky things for gifts.
mrspoofa(at)aol.com

AnarchyMomma said...

For my daughter, she LOVES goosebumps books.