Tuesday, September 4, 2012

US Cellular Hello Better! Do you love YOUR Cell Phone Carrier?? #HelloBetter


I think just about everyone I know has a cell phone.  In fact, many of the people I know are ditching their land lines in order to use their cell phones exclusively (me included!).  It is also a time where 56% of people are unhappy with their current carrier but only 35% actually break up with their carrier.  Who is a part of that 35%?  Well, um, me!  Yes, I know, I know, I really have to do something about this and I really do not have a good reason for my laziness but it appears I am not alone.

My general dissatisfaction with my carrier is a result of high rates, annoying contracts and poor customer service. The lack of customer service is my BIG gripe.  It is so frustrating to spend vast amounts of time being bounced around and left on hold to have what should be a simple question answered. This has happened to me more times than I would like to admit.  Again, I am not alone. Try your luck at answering the below question posed by US Cellular.....



See....I am not alone at all!  What is U.S. Cellular doing to change these numbers?  They are introducing their Hello Better campaign.  Here is the scoop...

By introducing the Hello Better campaign to the public, U.S. Cellular is encouraging people to say goodbye to dysfunctional wireless relationships and say hello to a better experience. Goodbye neglect, hello respect.
 In addition to passionate associates, U.S. Cellular provides customers with unique benefits such as the industry’s only points-based rewards program, no contract after the first contract ends, free incoming calls and texts, free Overage Protection and free Battery Swap for your device.

 U.S. Cellular believes that people deserve better. A mobile phone is supposed to make life simpler and easier to get things done. Your relationship with your wireless carrier should be the same. US Cellular treats their customers like neighbors, not numbers.

Yes, please!!!  I want easy plans with people, actual people, to help me when I need it.  This all sounds great to me!  To hear more about the US Cellular plans click here and for more information about their rewards program click here.
 
So, tell me this....are you too in a dead end relationship with your cell phone carrier??  What stops you from making the switch?

I participated in this sponsored post campaign for One2One Network. All opinions stated are my own.

3 comments:

beachdreaming said...

Actually I love my cell phone carrier. I have Page Plus and I use Kitty Wireless as my go to person if I need any help. They are just awesome group with a great community. Page Plus has great plans and standard rates. Plus I can use any CDMA phone I want. All with no contract. AWESOME! I could have gone with US Cellular, but I did my homework and found out that Page Plus was by far a better deal

Austin Baroudi said...

I don't have a cell as rght now but when I did I had US Cellular on my Triton and I absolutely loved it! I got signals where my verizon and at&t phones couldn't and it was just great!

Anonymous said...

Many celebrities have been fascinated with all the retro looks of due to the fact, for instance, Oprah, Paris Hilton,
Pamela Anderson and Kate Hudson etc. Buy cheap
UGG boots visit: When it comes to purchasing these boots, world-wide-web
retailers offer them lower prices than these from local sellers.
Nevertheless, with super delicate ease and convenience, increased desire, and winter weather season approaching, it is possible
to still discover some great provides.

Also visit my weblog coach