Wednesday, October 3, 2012

CATDOG Season 2 Part 2 DVD...R&G



Movie Description:
They're the kookiest pair of conjoined twins ever - the sophisticated and discerning Cat, and Dog, who it, let's just say...the opposite of Cat!  But despite the differences, CatDog's friendship helps them to stick together through a steady stream of outrageous escapades that bring fun, excitement and a heap of uproarious adventures - as if they have any choice!
Includes the last ten episodes of CatDog's hilarious second season!


Review:
I've seen bits and pieces of CatDog before when the boys were watching but to be honest, I never really paid much attention.  They seemed pretty excited to receive this DVD to review though.  The boys gave the DVD a thumbs up after watching.  Little Guy says Dog is his favorite character and made him laugh a lot.  Big Guy said it was good and we are getting to an age where good is all I get from him.  I did hear a lot of laughter while they were watching and they were excited to watch the second DVD the next day.  In our house I take that as a good sign!

SHOUT Factory is giving away 3 copies to RBM readers, enter below!
  a Rafflecopter giveaway

27 comments:

Austin Baroudi said...

Dog for sure! Cat is to up-tight!
mcfallsk8er(at)aim(dot)com

Nikki Cole said...

Cat

Jenna Wood said...

I side with dog.

Jackie said...

Dog is my favorite
Thanks!

Raising My Padawans said...

Dog is my favorite!
-Heather S

rhonjerm said...

Dog!!

clemensrhonda@hotmail.com

Jules(: said...

Dog!

Kimberly said...

Dog, always
Kims2312@verizon.net

Melissa said...

Dog!
lisa.blogs2 at gmail.com

Breanne said...

Cat

Shelley P said...

My favorite is Dog : )

Jennifer Rogers said...

Our favorite is Cat, of course!
j1man1r66@etex.net

Dealsfan32 said...

Our favorite is Dog

dealsfan32 at gmail dot com

Dealsfan32 said...

blog button
http://fortheloveofcouponsanddeals.blogspot.com/p/blog-roll-blogs-i-2.html

Ashley turicik said...

I like dog. He is funny and energetic.

Gianna said...

Cat.

Sara Mcconville said...

Dog is my favorite

Sara Mcconville said...

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=481173771905843&id=112329868790237

Sara Mcconville said...

http://pinterest.com/pin/194428908884241876/

Donna said...

I like dog. :)
donna444444@yahoo.com

Donna said...

I commented on facebook.(Donna Kozar)
donna444444@yahoo.com

Maria Gagliano said...

We Love both but if pressed we like cat better

Maria Gagliano said...

Entered Dora's Royal Halloween

Maria Gagliano said...

Your button is here www.mariasspace.com

lilyk said...

I like Cat.

lilyk said...

I commented on your Flash Giveaway Friday status update under the name Lily Kwan.

Lily Marquez said...

Cat