Wednesday, October 31, 2012

ET....Out Now! Review & Halloween Fun!

Happy Halloween everyone!   I have the perfect way for you to celebrate....why not carve a pumpkin with everyone's favorite Extra-Terrestrial and then sit down to watch the beloved movie with the family?  Can you believe E.T. is now 25??  I remember seeing this multiple times at the drive-in with my parents.  I loved it then and I love it just as much now!  If you are someone who has not seen it (what???) here is the scoop...

Director Steven Spielberg's heartwarming masterpiece is one of the brightest stars in motion picture history. Filled with unparalleled magic and imagination, "E.T." follows the moving story of a lost little alien who befriends 10-year-old, Elliot. Experience all the mystery and fun of their unforgettable adventure in the beloved movie that captivated audiences around the world.

Subtitles: English SDH (Subtitles for Deaf and Hearing Impaired), Spanish, and French, "Steven Spielberg & 'E.T.'", "The E.T. Journals", "A Look Back", "The Evolution and Creation of 'E.T.'", "The 'E.T.' Reunion", "The Music of 'E.T.': A Discussion with John Williams", The 20th Anniversary Premiere, "Designs, Photographs and Marketing".

This movie NEVER goes out of style and it remains one of my very favorite flicks.  If you do not already own this one, be sure to pick it up for your collection.  This one is a must!

Click the link below to grab your E.T. Halloween stencil. Enjoy and Happy Halloween!

 

8 comments:

Mike Davis said...

Thanks for the stencil-- we are going to use it on a poster for our home school

BlessieNelson said...

Thanks for a great review and love the stencil!!

Yona Williams said...

I remember the movie ET as a child and it still makes me cry.

Sherri L said...

I loved that movie growing up. Even had a stuffed ET doll :)

Mike Davis said...

I forgot to tell yo I grew up with this movie too-- It was an innocence that is now lost---one of the best

Paula Myers said...

ET is one of my favorite movies!
paulajomyers@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Cambridge Satchel SaleCambridge Satchels UK njjw Cambridge SatchelCambridge Satchel Sale ikiu

Anonymous said...

Cambridge Satchels UKthe cambridge satchel edir Cambridge Satchel SaleCambridge Satchel Company mxea