Friday, November 16, 2012

Big Fish Unlimited....Review!

I have shared with you all in the past how much fun I think online games are.  What a super way to unwind after a stressful day.  I have been a fan of Big Fish Games for a while now and today I am so excited to tell you about Big Fish Unlimited.  Big Fish Unlimited is a brand new cloud app which allows you to play over 100 games on your PC or Android.  How cool is that?!  Here are the benefits of the new, Big Fish Unlimited....

  • Allows for unlimited play of games
  • Cloud-based so you do not have to wait to download games individually
  • Growing amount of streamable games (currently 100+ of your favorite games available)
  • Cross platform functionality, which means you can pause and play between your PC and Android, and will continue to expand.
  • Only $7.99 a month

  • Current Limitations....
    • Only works on PCs & Android, 4G or wifi,
    • Html5 compatible browsers (Firefox, Chrome, Internet Explorer 9)


     
    I think the $7.99 per month price tag is a steal! More than 100 games means there is something for everyone in your family to enjoy!  From puzzle games to strategy games and everything in between, everyone will find something to keep them entertained. Right now I have been playing the game Cake Shop 3 with my son "W". What fun!  It is your task to create desserts (it is a pattern/puzzle game) as you travel around the world. It is fun for me and my son who delights in trying to beat the clock as he creates cakes and desserts to the specifications of the customers. 

    The list of fun games is too long to post here.  There are just so many quality games for the whole family.  I encourage you to visit Big Fish Unlimited, see for yourself, and start playing!

    1 comment:

    Anonymous said...

    Incredible points. Great arguments. Keep up the good work.


    Also visit my homepage acoustic guitar a chord