Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Disney on Ice....Coming to Portland! Information & Discount!

I am so excited to report that Disney on Ice will be coming to Portland in February!!  I simply can't wait to take my three children to the show.  They love all the Disney characters and I know seeing the show on ice will be a magical experience for them (and me!!).  Here are all the details....







Rev up for non-stop fun with four of your favorite Disney stories when Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Fantasy comes to your hometown! This action-packed ice spectacular showcases beloved characters from Disney•Pixar’s Cars and Toy Story 3 and Disney’s Tinker Bell and The Little Mermaid.

Produced by Feld Entertainment, Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Fantasy is performing at Cumberland County Civic Center, February 6-10, 2013. Tickets go on sale at Ticketmaster.com, local Ticketmaster outlets and the Cumberland County Civic Center box office on Monday, December 10, 2012.

Thrill to high-speed stunts as Lightning McQueen, Mater and the crew of
Disney•Pixar's Cars race across the ice. Dive into The Little Mermaid's enchanting undersea kingdom and enter the mystical world of Pixie Hollow with Tinker Bell and the Disney Fairies as they reveal the magic that lies within! The toys are back in town with heroic action when Buzz Lightyear, Woody, Jessie, and the Toy Story gang escape from the rambunctious tots of Sunnyside Daycare and race for home, in their most daring adventure ever!

From wheels to waves, playtime to pixie dust, your family's favorite Disney moments come to life at Disney On Ice presents Worlds of Fantasy with dazzling skating, special effects and beloved characters certain to create a lifetime of memories.

Ticket Prices: $65.00 Front Row- $55.00 VIP Floor- $25.00



Show Times
Wednesday, February 6 7:00 p.m.
Thursday, February 7 7:00 p.m.

Saturday, February 9 11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m., 7:00 p.m.
Sunday, February 10 11:00 a.m., 3:00 p.m.

I am THRILLED to tell you that I have an special discount for all my readers! This is for ALL the shows NOT just the Portland ones!  Buy tickets HERE and enter SCHOOL at checkout and receive 20% off.  This is a show not to be missed.  I can't wait to attend and I hope you all will be able to make it too.  I know once we go I will be sharing my experience with you all.  If you hit a show before I go, be sure to drop me a line and let me know what you thought of it.  Have I mentioned I can't wait???  For more information about Disney on Ice be sure to visit www.disneyonice.com.

8 comments:

Austin Baroudi said...

This looks like it should be alot of fun for my family. Definitely planning to go!

Heather Wone said...

Thank you for the discount code!!! This looks like a great show, I will have to bring the kids!

Jersey Boys said...

Saw Jersey Boys last saturday. Very fun and entertaining.

Anonymous said...

When I inіtially commented I clicκeԁ the
"Notify me when new comments are added" checκboх аnԁ now еaсh time a comment is
adԁed I get sеveral emаіls ωith the same comment.
Iѕ thегe anу way уou сan геmοve me from that servіcе?
Τhanks a lot!

Also νisit my blog ... meuble salle de bain

Anonymous said...

There's certainly a lot to know about this topic. I like all of the points you've made.


Visit my blog; Rolland Garros

Anonymous said...

Wow, marvelous blog structure! How lengthy have you ever been running a blog for?

you made running a blog glance easy. The full look of your
website is great, as neatly as the content!

Have a look at my webpage; voyance

Anonymous said...

I feel thіѕ іs аmong the mоst vital information for me.
And i'm happy reading your article. However want to commentary on few common things, The site taste is ideal, the articles is truly nice : D. Just right activity, cheers

my web-site devis fenetres

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that is near to my heart... Cheers! Where are
your contact details though?

my blog: Snoop Dogg G Pen